How to deal WITH white fragility in the workplace

Be careful because calling someone a racist is often times more offensive than the racist act itself. Lol

What the fuck? This is like your 65th thread on this in here and other political forums since 2007..

How come you don't get along with whites?

Only 65 in 9 years? I gotta pick it up! And I get along with whites just fine, because it is possible to know that racism exists AND at the same time not hating all whites. Maybe it's hard for you the other way around but most people can do both things not either or.

Be careful because calling someone a racist is often times more offensive than the racist act itself. Lol

What the fuck? This is like your 65th thread on this in here and other political forums since 2007..

Only 65 in 9 years? I gotta pick it up! And I get along with whites just fine, because it is possible to know that racism exists AND at the same time not hating all whites. Maybe it's hard for you the other way around but most people can do both things not either or.

Sounds like that's an accomplishment for you....not hating all whites.

Another race baiting thread from you CC, another example of Leftist Extremist Racism in action.

This is all getting like a broken record now.

Broken_Record_Logo.png

False Trump making an ass of himself is always entertaining.
Quit while you're behind.
So the "outrage" was feigned?
Nope but the concept of something being funny and outrageous is passed your ability to comprehend it.
Apparently so. I can never laugh concomitant with something I'm enraged at. Somehow I don't even think it's possible.
It definitely is, you are a fine example of it in action.
I see you've been hitting the increase your word power DVDs again!
Bahahahaha!
Actually, I read Dean Koonts novels and write down every word I don't recognize, look up the definition, memorize it, and then use it. I never encounter unfamiliar words without finding out what they mean.
Bahahahaha!
Thanks for showcasing your ignorance.
Dean Koontz! Bahahahaha.

Despite what you think, not hating an entire race is super easy. Again, maybe it's hard for you but that's not the normal

I don't hate anyone because they are a certain shade .
However I do have a huge problem with arrogance, pretentiousness and an inflated sense of importance.

Another race baiting thread from you CC, another example of Leftist Extremist Racism in action.

View attachment 87343

I be sure to use the silence technic as to not offend your fragility.

I have no fragility, there's no bigger group of absolute racists than the Leftist Extremists, they're obsessed with race, they're also the biggest group of cry-baby bedwetters.

If you want to discuss fragility, look no further than the Leftist Extremists who use Political Correctness in Stalinesque style in order to attempt to shut people up because they don't tolerate the views of those who disagree with them.

crybullies1.jpg

View attachment 87343

I have no fragility, there's no bigger group of absolute racists than the Leftist Extremists, they're obsessed with race, they're also the biggest group of cry-baby bedwetters.

If you want to discuss fragility, look no further than the Leftist Extremists who use Political Correctness in Stalinesque style in order to attempt to shut people up because they don't tolerate the views of those who disagree with them.

View attachment 87345

And by trying to shut me up claiming its repetative you're showing you're totally NOT a crybaby. Got it! Maybe another 2 paragraph post will show everyone :badgrin:

View attachment 87343

View attachment 87345

And by trying to shut me up claiming its repetative you're showing you're totally NOT a crybaby. Got it! Maybe another 2 paragraph post will show everyone :badgrin:

This is what the Leftist Agenda of deciding that white people are racist just by being white has achieved.

This complete batshit gibbering.

racist-baby.jpg

View attachment 87343

View attachment 87345

Your post is a laundry list of your fragility.
Thanks for sharing them.

False Trump making an ass of himself is always entertaining.
Quit while you're behind.
So the "outrage" was feigned?
Nope but the concept of something being funny and outrageous is passed your ability to comprehend it.
Apparently so. I can never laugh concomitant with something I'm enraged at. Somehow I don't even think it's possible.
It definitely is, you are a fine example of it in action.
I see you've been hitting the increase your word power DVDs again!
Bahahahaha!
Actually, I read Dean Koonts novels and write down every word I don't recognize, look up the definition, memorize it, and then use it. I never encounter unfamiliar words without finding out what they mean.
I just highlight the word on my kindle and the definition just pops up.

View attachment 87343

That's CC his entire one horse pony for the past 10 years that I known him

Really? Ten years! Shit!

Why would someone want to do this for ten years? WTF?

View attachment 87343

View attachment 87345

That's all you do CC a paid troll ..like green beard and RW..

View attachment 87343

View attachment 87345

That's all you do CC a paid troll ..like green beard and RW..

I miss the days when we had the Transgender Bathroom Dilemma threads, you know we had about 20 new threads a day about that, maybe CC could start a new one?

View attachment 87343

Really? Ten years! Shit!

They play the same game for decades, for their whole lives.

Infer, gang up, condemn, vilify, ostracise...repeat...

Didn't you go to university?

View attachment 87343

Really? Ten years! Shit!

Just look at the archives of argue with everyone .com

CC was there in 2005 , so was I using Wyatt earp.

Forum List

Back