How To Calm A Crying Baby Every Time......

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I wonder if this actually works? I wish I had know this 20+ years ago if it does!!!

I was in a church congregation for the first time and a woman had a baby who was over her shoulder crying at the top of her lungs. I was a few pews back and started playing peek a boo with him. He immediately went silent. I was a hero.

I was in a church congregation for the first time and a woman had a baby who was over her shoulder crying at the top of her lungs. I was a few pews back and started playing peek a boo with him. He immediately went silent. I was a hero.

Done very similar myself.

I seem to be able to quiet a child when no one else can.

And this is junior twenty years later.

pic_of_wingsuit_flying.jpg

Is interesting how many of our sources for stress are tied to hearing. Be so much less stressful if we could turn off our sense of hearing on-demand. :) Cricket gets in the apartment once in a while, everything's fine until I hear it trying to sleep. Be a non-issue if I could turn off my sense of hearing. :)

I love babies on long flights.

They're so precious.

I went to a restaurant yesterday and in the next booth was a young child who apparently was mis-behaving. I am not sure who was more annoying, the child or her father correcting the child. The Father was doing his best he just had the kind of voice that really sounded like he was yelling, but wasn't. I like kids but was glad when they left.

They're so precious.

I went to a restaurant yesterday and in the next booth was a young child who apparently was mis-behaving. I am not sure who was more annoying, the child or her father correcting the child. The Father was doing his best he just had the kind of voice that really sounded like he was yelling, but wasn't. I like kids but was glad when they left.
My parents never took me anywhere because I was sometimes difficult. I'm told I could be quite annoying.

They're so precious.

My parents never took me anywhere because I was sometimes difficult. I'm told I could be quite annoying.

Some things never change, it seems.

:badgrin::eusa_dance:

They're so precious.

My parents never took me anywhere

maybe they were trying to tell you something or too embarrassed

They're so precious.

... sarcastic are we this morning....

They're so precious.

I live in a small town and it's embarrassing how some of these folks talk to their kids, screaming and acting ridiculous .... I grew up in the city, it is amazing the difference in people....

Forum List

Back