How to become a Millionaire: Get Elected.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Here is a listing of the wealthiest Lefty Politicians You Know:
John-McCain.jpg

McCain: $200 Million

Dianne-Feinstein.jpg

Feinstein: $94 Million
Richard-Blumenthal.jpg

Blumenthal: $90 Million
barack-obama-net.jpg

Obama: $12.2 Million
BeFunky-collage-10.jpg

Booker: $1 Million
BeFunky-collage-22.jpg

Polis $400 Million
BeFunky-collage-1.jpg

Pelosi: $29 Million
BeFunky-collage-2.jpg

Romney:$250 Million
BeFunky-collage-3.jpg

Gore: $200 Million
John-Delaney.jpg

Delaney: $92 Million
clinton-b.jpg

Clinton: $80 Million
clinton-h.jpg

Clinton: $31 Million
BeFunky-collage-6.jpg

O'Rourke: $9 Million
Justin-Trudeau.jpg

Trudeau: $10 Million
BeFunky-collage-13.jpg

Harris: $1 Million
BeFunky-collage-7.jpg

Bloomberg: $51.8 Billion
Angela-Merkel.jpg

Merkel: $11.5 Million
Emmanuel-Macron.jpg

Macron: $31.5 Million

Macron is a member of Congress you Troll?

Or is that just a list of people that Putin doesn't like

You really need to work on your reading comprehension...dumbass.

To be fair, the title of the thread was changed. It originally said “How to become a billionaire: Get elected to Congress”

A simple, but comical mistake.

Congresswomen Angela Merkel (D-Germany)
yah

To be fair, the title of the thread was changed. It originally said “How to become a billionaire: Get elected to Congress”

That's true. At first I wasn't going to add Merkel, Macron, Trudeau, but changed my mind and then had to change the title.

yah

That's true. At first I wasn't going to add Merkel, Macron, Trudeau, but changed my mind and then had to change the title.

You won’t get any arguments from me on your central point, though. Most people want to get elected to feather their nests and the nests of their cronies. It’s unacceptable and a tale as old as time.

yah

You won’t get any arguments from me on your central point, though. Most people want to get elected to feather their nests and the nests of their cronies. It’s unacceptable and a tale as old as time.
I feel stupid for pursuing a career in IT, when I should have just gotten elected to city council, then Mayor, then taken a shot at being a state rep and so on. Much easier to make money as a politician if you can get elected.

yah

I feel stupid for pursuing a career in IT, when I should have just gotten elected to city council, then Mayor, then taken a shot at being a state rep and so on. Much easier to make money as a politician if you can get elected.

I get asked every time when a member of the council leaves or retires if I would run. Each time I say; No thank you. I am well-known and well-liked in the community, but I value our privacy and it’s nasty business even at the local level. I would rather just stick volunteering and make the community better in that way.

yah

I get asked every time when a member of the council leaves or retires if I would run. Each time I say; No thank you. I am well-known and well-liked in the community, but I value our privacy and it’s nasty business even at the local level. I would rather just stick volunteering and make the community better in that way.

I've been asked too. I have a brother in law who is going to try to run for Mayor. He is dumb as a box of rocks and is lazy as Hell. That should tell you why he wants to be Mayor. I have half a mind to run against him just to save my local community from him.

Forum List

Back