How the Obamas could easily win eight more years in the White House

variation of what I posted .....I think Joe bows out at the convention......Think Trump still wins

This only works too if there are no prosecutions for spygate……..that go right back to the Obamas

Big Mike obama has just got his own show on PBS. He's not interested in being savaged.

What Trump should do is investigate the payment shitstain obama gave of 3.7 million dollars to China.

Seems the Democrats are moving their fantasies to the edge of reality. I never have understood the Michelle worship of the Democrats. She's accomplished even less than her husband.

As to the last line in in the article, I could list many possibilities.

Obama is in jail if the media reported spy gate .. it’s Outrageous
Indictments any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

Seems the Democrats are moving their fantasies to the edge of reality. I never have understood the Michelle worship of the Democrats. She's accomplished even less than her husband.

As to the last line in in the article, I could list many possibilities.

Obama is in jail if the media reported spy gate .. it’s Outrageous
Indictments any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...
Have the main stream report the news.

She already did her bid. She's not going back into the circus ring.
For the right amount of money the wookie will allow itself to be used as a figurehead so that the global communists can pick up the pieces and continue to destroy the country. That meat puppet faggot was no different. He was not "in charge" of his administration, he did what he was told.

1587310143690.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back