How the November Election was probably stolen...without a trace

Give it a friggin rest OP. You all just come across as pathetic losers.
And you and others come across as Communists.
Those who believe in the democratic institutions are patriots ; those like yourself who seek to undermine it, are like traitors to this nation. You all are all a fifth colum in this nation in league with our enemies to bring us down.

TRANSLATION: Democrats are patriots, even when they riot in 69 cities nearly 9,000 times killing and injuring thousands while trying to destroy federal property, maim, and murder and criminalize law enforcement.

But being a republican and an opposing party to their insanity is simply being a traitor to this country.

Hitler's genocide and extermination of the Jews began much like the drek above!

The linked article is quite detailed and assumes that the reader has both a three-digit IQ and an attention span greater than that of a common housefly, but it outlines and clearly explains the phoniness of the "no evidence" and "80 courts have spoken" Narratives about this past Presidential election.

There are ultimately three or four different lines of legitimate inquiry - all involving apparent election wrongdoing - in which various courts chose, either through cowardice (USSC) or political expediency (PA Supreme Court), to reject cases and possible serious inquiries into activities that very easily could have reversed the electoral results in enough states to shift the ultimate result to President Trump.

The main question quickly shifts from "why is 40% of the electorate convinced that the election was fixed?" to "Why is there not an armed rebellion over this electoral travesty?"

I don't expect the Leftists here to read this; they are blinded by whatever-it-is, but the facts are what they are, and this election was stolen. Sorry.
The Federalist - Media Bias Fact Check

View attachment 467691

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right as well as the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.
Again, fact checkers are as useless as you are.

NOTICE THAT NOT A SINGLE Bidenista election defender has contested ONE WORD of the OP's article!!!

Give it a friggin rest OP. You all just come across as pathetic losers.
And you and others come across as Communists.
Those who believe in the democratic institutions are patriots ; those like yourself who seek to undermine it, are like traitors to this nation. You all are all a fifth colum in this nation in league with our enemies to bring us down.

TRANSLATION: Democrats are patriots, even when they riot in 69 cities nearly 9,000 times killing and injuring thousands while trying to destroy federal property, maim, and murder and criminalize law enforcement.

---------------------- link?

The linked article is quite detailed and assumes that the reader has both a three-digit IQ and an attention span greater than that of a common housefly, but it outlines and clearly explains the phoniness of the "no evidence" and "80 courts have spoken" Narratives about this past Presidential election.

There are ultimately three or four different lines of legitimate inquiry - all involving apparent election wrongdoing - in which various courts chose, either through cowardice (USSC) or political expediency (PA Supreme Court), to reject cases and possible serious inquiries into activities that very easily could have reversed the electoral results in enough states to shift the ultimate result to President Trump.

The main question quickly shifts from "why is 40% of the electorate convinced that the election was fixed?" to "Why is there not an armed rebellion over this electoral travesty?"

I don't expect the Leftists here to read this; they are blinded by whatever-it-is, but the facts are what they are, and this election was stolen. Sorry.
Not stolen. You’re all just pathetic sore losers. That kind of immaturity and childishness goes with being republican.

Type while stroking his therapy animal and looking at the crayon pictures he made in 2016 that are hanging on the wall in his safe space.

"It's all a Worldwide Joooooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya !!!"

deliverance-480x270.jpg

There are plenty of traces of how the election was stolen. I recently updated my list of them on my blog:

Some say this coup might have had a better chance of being pulled off if the lawyers were slicker. So I reminds me of when trump said he would surround himself with the best and brightest.

And it’s not just Rudy and a couple other cooky loyers. Trump has had falling outs with hundreds of people in four years. If he only surrounds himself with the best why all the falling outs and firings?
Psychopaths seem wonderful from a distance. Hanging around one on a regular basis will cause you to stop liking them.
So a lot of these guys who like trump and go to work for him quickly realize he’s a mad man and they run. Or get fired if they push back. Books will be written.
Everone knows the election wad stolen .. why deny it at this point.
In five states?

What about the Georgia special election after the general election? Democrats won. Was that rigged too?
Why did they stop counting in the middle of the night? Then in the morning mysteriously Biden was winning where Trump was winning before the stop.

18266988-1200x675.jpg

Some say this coup might have had a better chance of being pulled off if the lawyers were slicker. So I reminds me of when trump said he would surround himself with the best and brightest.

And it’s not just Rudy and a couple other cooky loyers. Trump has had falling outs with hundreds of people in four years. If he only surrounds himself with the best why all the falling outs and firings?
Psychopaths seem wonderful from a distance. Hanging around one on a regular basis will cause you to stop liking them.
So a lot of these guys who like trump and go to work for him quickly realize he’s a mad man and they run. Or get fired if they push back. Books will be written.
Everone knows the election wad stolen .. why deny it at this point.
In five states?

What about the Georgia special election after the general election? Democrats won. Was that rigged too?
Why did they stop counting in the middle of the night? Then in the morning mysteriously Biden was winning where Trump was winning before the stop.
Quanon conspiracy theorists ask a lot of stupid questions and they are never satisfied. I just hope you truly believe the election was rigged. It sort of pays you guys back in my mind for stealing Florida in 2000. I know you don believe Florida was stolen. I know. At this point I don’t care. You were wrong then and you’re wrong now. As long as you believe it that’s all I care about. I hope you do. Now you know how I’ve felt for 20 years.

Republicans rioted back then too. They forcably stopped the Florida recount. I think we need to show up in the future to stop the next insurrection. Or capitol police need to be better armed for the next one. I’m sick of republicans rioting because they don’t like the fucking process.

Actually the courts bent over backward to accommodate the cheesy lawyers Trumpybear employed. They lack in procedure, standing, merit and evidence, so it's no wonder they got slammed dunked.

It is a testament to Faux News and the Rabid Right propaganda arm that so many Americans have been conned into believing the lies. A lot of people are talking about how the con was pulled off too. Sad what they did to you guys.

Actually the courts bent over backward to accommodate the cheesy lawyers Trumpybear employed. They lack in procedure, standing, merit and evidence, so it's no wonder they got slammed dunked.

It is a testament to Faux News and the Rabid Right propaganda arm that so many Americans have been conned into believing the lies. A lot of people are talking about how the con was pulled off too. Sad what they did to you guys.
Not one judge agrees with Trump and Rudy. Who believes the election was rigged?
1615819584172.png

I love the OP's headline ---- 'steal the election without leaving a trace'.

Those "without a trace" crimes are always fun.
I mean, how do you know a crime even took place.....if no trace.
Of course, in this case, the Branch Trumpidians believe it was stolen because.....well, because their moke didn't win.
Ipso facto, a 'theft' occurred. No never mind the 8 million more votes to the other moke. No never mind the findings by their moke's pollster, Fabrizio, that more folks thought their moke was untrustworthy and incompetent, than the folks who thought he wasn't either of those things.

So, it's kinda sorta an arithmetic exercise. If you get my drift.

So then, let's segue into these throbbing rhetorical questions posted by the OP:

First, why 40% convinced it was fixed? Umm, there are many reasons. The most pejorative are likely------

1. blind partisanship;
  2. ignorance of election procedures;
  3. bad math skills;
  4. cult-think;
  5. and blind partisanship.
There may be others. I'll leave it to others to articulate.
.........................................................................................................................

Then "Why ...not an armed rebellion"?

Ummmm, poster, I have no intention of embarrassing you, but......but you haven't seen any reportage from, oh about, January 6th onward?
Really?

OK, lemme help you: There WAS an armed rebellion. But it failed.

It was planned, organized, and attempted by.......well, by incompetent fatboy militia jackass-patriots who have failed in much of their life's endeavors, and did so again on January 6th.

I realize that may sound harsh to some. It is not meant that way.

I love the OP's headline ---- 'steal the election without leaving a trace'.

Those "without a trace" crimes are always fun.
I mean, how do you know a crime even took place.....if no trace.
Of course, in this case, the Branch Trumpidians believe it was stolen because.....well, because their moke didn't win.
Ipso facto, a 'theft' occurred. No never mind the 8 million more votes to the other moke. No never mind the findings by their moke's pollster, Fabrizio, that more folks thought their moke was untrustworthy and incompetent, than the folks who thought he wasn't either of those things.

So, it's kinda sorta an arithmetic exercise. If you get my drift.

So then, let's segue into these throbbing rhetorical questions posted by the OP:

First, why 40% convinced it was fixed? Umm, there are many reasons. The most pejorative are likely------

1. blind partisanship;
  2. ignorance of election procedures;
  3. bad math skills;
  4. cult-think;
  5. and blind partisanship.
There may be others. I'll leave it to others to articulate.
.........................................................................................................................

Then "Why ...not an armed rebellion"?

Ummmm, poster, I have no intention of embarrassing you, but......but you haven't seen any reportage from, oh about, January 6th onward?
Really?

OK, lemme help you: There WAS an armed rebellion. But it failed.

It was planned, organized, and attempted by.......well, by incompetent fatboy militia jackass-patriots who have failed in much of their life's endeavors, and did so again on January 6th.

I realize that may sound harsh to some. It is not meant that way.
It's the feeling of faith is why they just knowed it to be true.

Shame on the America people for allowing the election to be stolen.

There are many villains in America losing its democracy; Democrat Dirty Tricks Department, the Chinese, Useful Idiot Moon Bats and the cowardly Legislature and Courts.

Shame on the America people for allowing the election to be stolen.

There are many villains in America losing its democracy; Democrat Dirty Tricks Department, the Chinese and the cowardly Legislature and Courts.
We needed the dough it was in a year of pandemic economic proportions!

There are many villains in America losing

Well, as that pertains specifically to Don Trump, the answers are readily available (there is a 27-page report to it linked in some thread nearby)......anyway the answers are available

To wit:

More folks (+8million more) thought that Don Trump was untrustworthy and incompetent ........ than .......there were folks who thought he wasn't either of those things.

So there is that.

ps....google up Tony Fabizio's 'autopsy' of Trump's loss. Read all 27-pages of his report (btw, commissioned and paid for by Don Trump)......it will enlighten you. And hopefully, allay much of your angst. IMHO

Forum List

Back