How the Nazis were rewarded after the war with a good life in the USA

How Thousands Of Nazis Were 'Rewarded' With Life In The U.S.

Nazis lived a good life, most of them were never persecuted. I wonder why the Mossad didnt kill them all.

I think thats because they were white. The japanese got the worse treatment. Imagine the nazis have been blacks.

You think because they were white? Maybe you should take your racist views and sit and twist on them. Most of the Nazis who made it well here did so because they were scientists like Werner Von Braun who checked out as not having committed human rights crimes, had only gone along with Hitler out of fear, had fled Germany when they could and were willing to take their knowledge now and apply it towards American science and military efforts, most of which ultimately served to preserve world peace against the Russians and were instrumental in our space efforts.

Don't they teach you nuthin' there in Austria except how to swill beer?

Why is this racist?

:cuckoo:

I dont dislike white people or germans or british or french or russians or any other white people. I just say "Why I think there was less brutality for germans then for the viets for example".

say-S.jpg

Maybe but I would be scared to trust a Nazi scientist or doctor like Dr.Mengele.

Dr. Mengele escaped to South America where he successfully hid until he drowned swimming offshore as an old man in 1976.

Yep, thousands of Nazis escaped to all over the world after WW-II as did the Japanese.

The obvious difference is that while Japan was barbaric in their treatment of prisoners and civilians they did not run hundreds of extermination camps.

How were the Japanese handled worse?

Nazis lived a good life, most of them were never persecuted. I wonder why the Mossad didnt kill them all.

I think thats because they were white. The japanese got the worse treatment. Imagine the nazis have been blacks.

You think because they were white? Maybe you should take your racist views and sit and twist on them. Most of the Nazis who made it well here did so because they were scientists like Werner Von Braun who checked out as not having committed human rights crimes, had only gone along with Hitler out of fear, had fled Germany when they could and were willing to take their knowledge now and apply it towards American science and military efforts, most of which ultimately served to preserve world peace against the Russians and were instrumental in our space efforts.

Why is this racist?

I dont dislike white people or germans or british or french or russians or any other white people. I just say "Why I think there was less brutality for germans then for the viets for example".

say-S.jpg

It was long ago but I read a magazine that the war in the pacific was much brutale then in europe though. Also there are other wars america was in, like vietnam war which was much more brutale. My theory is, because they are white. If you disagree with this theory, you can comment, but you dont need to attack me personally.

If it was about being "white", why then did the U.S. oppose Nazi Germany?

The U.S. protected some Nazis because they and their expertise were very beneficial to the U.S. military. The U.S. saw the "writing on the wall" and knew that the Soviets were some bad people and that they would be competing against them for military supremacy.

It was long ago but I read a magazine that the war in the pacific was much brutale then in europe...

The Japanese were fanatical fighters whereas the Germans, for the most part, were not. That's why the U.S. marines had to use flame throwers to kill them in caves on some pacific islands. Perhaps the Germans were not so fanatical fighting the western allies because they knew that western nations would treat them honorably. I'll tell you which Germans DID fight fanatically, the Germans that were fighting the Soviets. They KNEW that the Soviets would inflict all sorts of horrors upon them.

Why is this racist? The americans are also white and related to germans, thats why they treated them well unlike the japanese and their own citizens who were black. The americans treated well the nazis or germans much better then the japanese. They never dropped the nuclear bomb on germany. They never put germans in concentration camps. It is a fact.

Actually you have limited knowledge of how Germans were treated in America and should stop before you get your clock clean over this subject.

Germans during World War I were arrested and laws on the Federal Level were passed to prevent their protesting.

Also why America dropped two bombs on Japan had to do with the fact Truman felt lost probably one million American soldier lives was not worth it and decided to drop the bombs.

Blacks were and are mistreated by every culture including their own and a Serbian Roma that you are look down on the black society, so do not even put your nose up...

Why were some German Nazi's spared?

Same reason why Russia spared some and it is because of their research and connections...

Many Nazi's made a great life in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Australia and even South Africa after the war and did those countries accept them because they were white or because they had money and connections?

Morty is obsessed with white people. Jealous.

No Im not. I also dont dislike white people nor germans or any other white people. I said only why I think they had it easier maybe then what vietnamese had it with the americans in the viet war.

Just as IM2 doesn't dislike, hate or have anything against White people, either. It just so happens that they are a terrible evil race who did all the really bad stuff throughout history.

I think you are ad homine and say I have bad racist intentions because you know Im probably right. Im just theorising.

My theory is that you are race-obsessed because deep down you're painfully aware of your unfortunate genetics and try to cope with the pain by trashing those you feel are superior.

Quiete the typical white supremacist ad hominem. Watch this short video how he insults the jews and blacks and he also says "the black guy is a uncle tom and wants to be white". Basically the same you say to me. Probably your white supremacist friends told you to say such things to provoce.

The worst kind of racist is the kind that don't even see themselves as such, that take a video like this of one white person in a million and paints all white people like that, as bad as people like ME2 who wears his prejudicial hate and vitriol on his sleeve, but instead of being called out as such, is dismissed and rationalized as some sort of "champion of the truth."

People of 100-200-300 years ago in the days of Hitler, Portuguese sailors and the old cotton farms of the south had the luxury of not knowing any better because racism and such was common in those days. People of today like you and 2MI don't have that convenience of being able to say you just don't know any better.

eventually the nazis took over talk radio and turned it into HATE radio

then they took over the republican party and the evangelical christian dominionist movement

Maybe but I would be scared to trust a Nazi scientist or doctor like Dr.Mengele.

Dr. Mengele escaped to South America where he successfully hid until he drowned swimming offshore as an old man in 1976.

Yep, thousands of Nazis escaped to all over the world after WW-II as did the Japanese.

The obvious difference is that while Japan was barbaric in their treatment of prisoners and civilians they did not run hundreds of extermination camps.

How were the Japanese handled worse?

Why is this racist?

say-S.jpg

It was long ago but I read a magazine that the war in the pacific was much brutale then in europe though. Also there are other wars america was in, like vietnam war which was much more brutale. My theory is, because they are white. If you disagree with this theory, you can comment, but you dont need to attack me personally.

The fact that your "theory" doesn't change even in the face of mounting proof to the contrary is showing how racist you really are.

Quiete the typical white supremacist ad hominem. Watch this short video how he insults the jews and blacks and he also says "the black guy is a uncle tom and wants to be white". Basically the same you say to me. Probably your white supremacist friends told you to say such things to provoce.

You say to not call you racist but you post the above. How are you NOT racist?

You say to not call you racist but you post the above. How are you NOT racist?

When Morty says his "theory" is that Whites are racist, then go on to say others are not allowed to have the same theory about him, that makes him an even bigger hypocrite.

There have been black nazis, and actually they weren't treated that bad at all according to the documentary about them, "The Black Gestapo"

the documentary Black gestapo? lol

The Japanese were fanatical fighters whereas the Germans, for the most part, were not.

That is flat out false. Where do you get your information from, a Nazi hotline?

The German soldier was just as committed and "fanatical" as the Japanese. They were under a death sentence if they tried to retreat.

The Nazi soldier was fed Pervitin. A common "upper" in Germany at the time and sold across the counter. Pervitin was the reason Nazi soldiers were able to push the Blitzkrieg through Europe. They were able to keep awake for days on end, fighting. Pervitin also stripped the soldiers of any empathy they might have had and made them more violent. The side effects later became known and were obvious in their effect on Adolph Hitler himself. Today, Pervitin is known as Crystal Meth.

Like the Japanese, the Nazi soldier was indoctrinated from a very young age. It was known as the Hitler Youth. They were trained from pre-pubescent through adulthood to be pure fighters for the Motherland. The Nazis were encouraged, in one manner or another, to rape, torture, and murder both enemy soldiers and civilians.

Being a former member of the Nazi party in of itself wasn't considered to be a crime against humanity but being guilty of "serious war crimes" was. It seems strange that a member of congress (Holtzman (D) NY) was allegedly aware that some of the former Nazi's who settled in the U.S were guilty of "serious war crimes" and did nothing about it. Rep Holtzman enjoyed a democrat majority in the House so was she prevented from speaking out about "serious war criminals" by her own party or is the story total B.S.?

Last edited:

Ever heard of the Japanese doctors who conducted medical experiments on Chinese and allied solders?
Using bubonic plague and other diseases?
Some of them were permitted to enter the U.S. to help with our biowarfare program.

Why is this racist? The americans are also white and related to germans, thats why they treated them well unlike the japanese and their own citizens who were black. The americans treated well the nazis or germans much better then the japanese. They never dropped the nuclear bomb on germany. They never put germans in concentration camps. It is a fact.
They never got around to dropping the atomic bomb on Germany for one good reason.
The third reich ended with Germany's surrender to the allies on May 9, 1945.
The 1st atomic bomb test was somewhere in July of same year.
So point is that by the time this weapon was perfected Germany had already surrendered.

You think because they were white? Maybe you should take your racist views and sit and twist on them. Most of the Nazis who made it well here did so because they were...

... white.

I do remember going to Falls Church Va about 40 years ago, they were a different kind of "white people", they spoke with noticeable accent, some friends of mine called those parts of that city "the Nazi asylum area".

Naaahhh.

They lived over there because they did work in labs and similar.

They also were sent to Argentina and Russia.

They never got around to dropping the atomic bomb on Germany for one good reason.
The third reich ended with Germany's surrender to the allies on May 9, 1945.
The 1st atomic bomb test was somewhere in July of same year.
So point is that by the time this weapon was perfected Germany had already surrendered.

Absolutely correct.

However, the bombs could have been dropped in dessert areas to intimidate the Japanese emperor, but the scientists decided to "study" the nuclear power "effects" in humans. This is the reason those two cities were chosen "in the name of science".

eventually the nazis took over talk radio and turned it into HATE radio

then they took over the republican party and the evangelical christian dominionist movement
Crazy!!!

Forum List

Back