How the Nazis were rewarded after the war with a good life in the USA

How Thousands Of Nazis Were 'Rewarded' With Life In The U.S.

Nazis lived a good life, most of them were never persecuted. I wonder why the Mossad didnt kill them all.

I think thats because they were white. The japanese got the worse treatment. Imagine the nazis have been blacks.

Some of those Nazis were actually brilliant scientists who helped us get to the moon.

Why the U.S. Government Brought Nazi Scientists to America After World War II | Smart News | Smithsonian

Nazis lived a good life, most of them were never persecuted. I wonder why the Mossad didnt kill them all.

I think thats because they were white. The japanese got the worse treatment. Imagine the nazis have been blacks.

Some of those Nazis were actually brilliant scientists who helped us get to the moon.

Why the U.S. Government Brought Nazi Scientists to America After World War II | Smart News | Smithsonian

Maybe but I would be scared to trust a Nazi scientist or doctor like Dr.Mengele. I wouldnt like to be treated by a nazi scientist. But if they were under the controll of the USA they probably were not dangerous.

You think because they were white? Maybe you should take your racist views and sit and twist on them. Most of the Nazis who made it well here did so because they were scientists like Werner Von Braun who checked out as not having committed human rights crimes, had only gone along with Hitler out of fear, had fled Germany when they could and were willing to take their knowledge now and apply it towards American science and military efforts, most of which ultimately served to preserve world peace against the Russians and were instrumental in our space efforts.

Don't they teach you nuthin' there in Austria except how to swill beer?

You think because they were white? Maybe you should take your racist views and sit and twist on them. Most of the Nazis who made it well here did so because they were scientists like Werner Von Braun who checked out as not having committed human rights crimes, had only gone along with Hitler out of fear, had fled Germany when they could and were willing to take their knowledge now and apply it towards American science and military efforts, most of which ultimately served to preserve world peace against the Russians and were instrumental in our space efforts.

Why is this racist? The americans are also white and related to germans, thats why they treated them well unlike the japanese and their own citizens who were black. The americans treated well the nazis or germans much better then the japanese. They never dropped the nuclear bomb on germany. They never put germans in concentration camps. It is a fact.

Why is this racist? The americans are also white and related to germans, thats why they treated them well unlike the japanese and their own citizens who were black. The americans treated well the nazis or germans much better then the japanese. They never dropped the nuclear bomb on germany. They never put germans in concentration camps. It is a fact.

The Germans never did a sneak attack on American territory nor did they employ suicide tactics.

Morty is obsessed with white people. Jealous.

The Germans never did a sneak attack on American territory nor did they employ suicide tactics.

Human torpedo - Wikipedia

No Im not. I also dont dislike white people nor germans or any other white people. I said only why I think they had it easier maybe then what vietnamese had it with the americans in the viet war.

Human torpedo - Wikipedia

upload_2019-12-6_0-9-30.png

Why is this racist?

:cuckoo:

Why is this racist?

:cuckoo:

I dont dislike white people or germans or british or french or russians or any other white people. I just say "Why I think there was less brutality for germans then for the viets for example".

No Im not. I also dont dislike white people nor germans or any other white people. I said only why I think they had it easier maybe then what vietnamese had it with the americans in the viet war.

Just as IM2 doesn't dislike, hate or have anything against White people, either. It just so happens that they are a terrible evil race who did all the really bad stuff throughout history and owe him a million bucks.

Just as IM2 doesn't dislike, hate or have anything against White people, either. It just so happens that they are a terrible evil race who did all the really bad stuff throughout history.

I think you are ad homine and say I have bad racist intentions because you know Im probably right. Im just theorising.

Just as IM2 doesn't dislike, hate or have anything against White people, either. It just so happens that they are a terrible evil race who did all the really bad stuff throughout history.

I think you are ad homine and say I have bad racist intentions because you know Im probably right. Im just theorising.

My theory is that you are race-obsessed because deep down you're painfully aware of your unfortunate genetics and try to cope with the pain by trashing those you feel are superior.

My theory is that you are race-obsessed because deep down you're painfully aware of your unfortunate genetics and try to cope with the pain by trashing those you feel are superior.

Quiete the typical white supremacist ad hominem. Watch this short video how he insults the jews and blacks and he also says "the black guy is a uncle tom and wants to be white". Basically the same you say to me. Probably your white supremacist friends told you to say such things to provoce.

Maybe but I would be scared to trust a Nazi scientist or doctor like Dr.Mengele.

Dr. Mengele escaped to South America where he successfully hid until he drowned swimming offshore as an old man in 1976.

Yep, thousands of Nazis escaped to all over the world after WW-II as did the Japanese.

The obvious difference is that while Japan was barbaric in their treatment of prisoners and civilians they did not run hundreds of extermination camps.

How were the Japanese handled worse?

Last edited:

Quiete the typical white supremacist ad hominem. Watch this short video how he insults the jews and blacks and he also says "the black guy is a uncle tom and wants to be white". Basically the same you say to me. Probably your white supremacist friends told you to say such things to provoce.

Can it, you're just looking more and more racist and anti-Semitic.

Can it, you're just looking more and more racist and anti-Semitic.

Do you say this to me? Why do you say that? That makes no sense, man. I dont think Im racist. I made a point of view, and if you disagree you can say that. You dont need to say things about me personally.

Forum List

Back