How Stupid Are Democrats? Read This.

Leftists are nothing more than toddlers way overdue for a nap.

In that case, Rump should be given whiskey mixed with his milk so that maybe, maybe, the little toddler will fall asleep for that long overdue nap. Not to worry November is coming.
I can always count on you for the classic NO U response, popular among third-graders everywhere.

Hey, it's your game. You just don't like the rules you set. Your responses are childish like your Man Child.
So, instead of eschewing the behavior you condemn, you choose to wallow in it and pretend you have the moral high ground.

Do you know any reason I shouldn't laugh in your face?

Me, neither.

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats be like... trump is a pussy grabbing sexual predator, so that makes it okay for us to nominate a pussy grabbing sexual predator...

While I understand your point, the author has one too.

tRump is an enemy of the nation and needs to be removed as soon as possible to minimize and further damage.
Well, it's a 100% certainty you're not going to do anything about it, Tough Boi. You can't even respond to a post proving you wrong after you laughably claimed no one ever compared GWB to Hitler.

Sit down, child.

tRump is an enemy of the nation and needs to be removed as soon as possible to minimize and further damage.
Well, it's a 100% certainty you're not going to do anything about it, Tough Boi. You can't even respond to a post proving you wrong after you laughably claimed no one ever compared GWB to Hitler.

Sit down, child.
I've never threatened anything here. Why do you persist in acting as if I'm threatening you? Are you really that scared?

Sit down, child.
I've never threatened anything here. Why do you persist in acting as if I'm threatening you? Are you really that scared?
I have no reason to be scared of you. Leftists here, however, are constantly fearful of my avatar.

Meanwhile, you're STILL pretending this post doesn't exist.

Dood. It's words on a screen. Stop being such a sissy bedwetter.

Sit down, child.
I have no reason to be scared of you. Leftists here, however, are constantly fearful of my avatar.

Then why do you act as if you are afraid?

Sit down, child.

I'm not. You're projecting your emotional weakness.

You have homework, boy.

Sit down, child.

You have homework, boy.
I'm afraid not, kiddo.

I suppose you can think that, if it makes you feel better about yourself. It doesn't really matter to me what you think.

Sit down, child.

You have homework, boy.
I'm afraid not, kiddo.

I suppose you can think that, if it makes you feel better about yourself. It doesn't really matter to me what you think.
Still running away from that post. I have no idea why you think people should believe you when you say you're not a pussy.

1594687400779.png

Forum List

Back