How Stupid Are Democrats? Read This.

Dangerous insanity from the Left, actually SEDITION that should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI.
  • We cannot and should not wait until Inauguration Day, January 20, 2021, for him to vacate the White House. Really? So, like, the Constitution doesn't matter, you are going to march to the White House on Nov. 4 with torches and SMOKE Trump out of office? What then, string him up on the WH lawn?
  • His departure has become a matter of national emergency, national safety, and now national security. Amazing how the Left keeps trying to flout this psychobabble bullshit for YEARS on end, yet somehow, their national emergency never arrives other than the ones THEY create, their national safety never appears more than a puff of smoke, and their national security concerns vanish in the wake of their constant efforts to circumvent national security with a pipeline of undocumernted illegals and released violent convicts.
  • His nearly catastrophic handling of the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in tens of thousands of unnecessary infections and deaths. I guess facts just don't matter to the Left that not only isn't the USA's cases any worse than many other nations but most of the worst Covid situations in the USA are actually tied to Democrat-controlled situations! :auiqs.jpg:

The Democrats are turning up their craziness to 11
iu

The democrats want a coup d'état so badly they're now asking for it nicely? My jaw would drop but it's dropped so often recently it's now forgotten how. The most entertaining aspect of this article? The democrats can no longer disguise their anti-American seditionist designs even when they're trying their hardest to do so. It's truly priceless to watch them beg and squirm and writhe for power. I say throw them a bone . . . one with a hand grenade taped to it. Aha, aha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Leftists are nothing more than toddlers way overdue for a nap.

In that case, Rump should be given whiskey mixed with his milk so that maybe, maybe, the little toddler will fall asleep for that long overdue nap. Not to worry November is coming.
I can always count on you for the classic NO U response, popular among third-graders everywhere.

If democrats are stupid, what's that make the republicans who are always getting caught? Obama...perfect record. This trump dipshit and his republicans are always getting caught. Oh well, at least roger stone got his get out of jail card. I'm sure thousands of trumpbot suckups were shooting guns in the air and getting drunk celebrating when they got the news.

If democrats are stupid, what's that make the republicans who are always getting caught? Obama...perfect record. This trump dipshit and his republicans are always getting caught. Oh well, at least roger stone got his get out of jail card. I'm sure thousands of trumpbot suckups were shooting guns in the air and getting drunk celebrating when they got the news.
"Getting caught" doing what, winning an election?

"Obama...perfect record"?

You know words have meanings, right?

18 Major Scandals in Obama’s ‘Scandal-Free’ Presidency

Leftists are nothing more than toddlers way overdue for a nap.

In that case, Rump should be given whiskey mixed with his milk so that maybe, maybe, the little toddler will fall asleep for that long overdue nap. Not to worry November is coming.
I can always count on you for the classic NO U response, popular among third-graders everywhere.

Hey, it's your game. You just don't like the rules you set. Your responses are childish like your Man Child.

Forum List

Back