How Some Frenchies Deal with Street Blocking Protesters

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

The video says that they are "woke protesters." I have no idea of that is true or just making the title clickbait for Americans. They may well be protesting the increase in the French retirement age.

I hate people who "protest" by blocking traffic. Dragging them to the side like bothersome debris seems about right. Blocking traffic amounts to false imprisonment for the people trapped in traffic, and the human speedbumps should be arrested and charged.

The video says that they are "woke protesters." I have no idea of that is true or just making the title clickbait for Americans. They may well be protesting the increase in the French retirement age.

I hate people who "protest" by blocking traffic. Dragging them to the side like bothersome debris seems about right. Blocking traffic amounts to false imprisonment for the people trapped in traffic, and the human speedbumps should be arrested and charged.

The protesters are Green Weenies. The man should have duct-taped their asses to a lamp post.

"While the video is from France, it reportedly shows people dragging some climate activists off the road on the Saint-Cloud bridge in France. These protesters were from a group called Dernière Rénovation (The Last Renovation), which is calling on the government for their inaction against climate change."

Protest by Climate Activists Viral as 'People Hauled For Reading Namaz' in Paris

just dump a couple bags of low grade weed somewhere nearby......they will scatter like a flock of seagulls

That's the way! Thank you for posting! :up:
Some in other parts of the world.....he-he ....should learn a thing or two from them!

Nice, but I think they are still far too kind. I think a baseball bat would be far better. Or maybe a German shepherd trained to hate street blockers. Bet one of two of them would move their asses up off the pavement REAL quick!

death race 2000 car
deathrace2000car2.jpg

Forum List

Back