How Politifact got it so wrong when they said Biden was right gas price increases due to Putin!

Stupid talk still doesn't control the oil business in the US or anywhere else.
Oh you are right.... stupid talk... "Throw them in jail"...."guarantee your industry will be ended" is right.

And shouldn't come from the President's mouth. But his actions have a direct consequence.
FACTS!
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%. That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
Increasing costs of finding oil on Federal land will be passed on to consumers.

Gasoline prices in the U.S. hit a new record on Thursday —
the same day the Biden administration canceled three oil-and-gas lease sales.

he department also halted two leases under consideration for the Gulf of Mexico region because of “conflicting court rulings that impacted work on these proposed lease sales.”

The decision in Alaska halted the potential to drill for oil in more than 1 million acres in the Cook Inlet alone.
It coincided with a steep rise in gasoline prices in the United States, where the national average recently pushed above $5 a gallon for the first time ever.

Canceling federal oil-lease sales exposes Biden’s utter malarkey on fossil fuels​

President Joe Biden still thinks he can have it both ways on fossil fuels — blasting oil companies for not producing even while keeping his promise to “end” US production.
And nothing highlights the hypocrisy like his team’s cancellation of three major oil- and gas-lease sales last week.

What's your prediction? Will dems lose 50 House seats? More?
I suppose it depends on how many people accept right wing media lies about........well.........everything, but especially about the reasons for high inflation.

NONE of the price increase Biden's fault you claim?
I simply pointed out an irrefutable fact. Oil went form $65 a barrel in Nov. 2021 (after Biden's oil policy initiatives were in effect) to slightly over $120 in February 2022. Nothing Biden did caused that increase. Putin's war did.

I simply pointed out an irrefutable fact. Oil went form $65 a barrel in Nov. 2021 (after Biden's oil policy initiatives were in effect) to slightly over $120 in February 2022. Nothing Biden did caused that increase. Putin's war did.
FACTS!!! FACTS! Where yours??
NOW what BIDEN has said and done substantiated with LINKS ... so where are YOURS?

Biden statement
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So tell me what Biden wants to do with oil/gas/coal? Destroy it!
Biden statement
Biden wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.

So tell me what Biden wants to do with oil/gas/coal workers? Throw in JAIL!
Biden ACTION
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

So tell me what Biden DID to increase oil/gas/coal costs? Raise rates 50%!!
So oil company workers can look at 3 statements and actions by Biden and wonder what their future is and therefore let's get it while we can!!!!
1) Biden wants to throw them in jail.
2) Biden wants to eliminate oil/coal, i.e. fossil fuels. Put them out of business. Make them unemployed.
3) Biden raises the cost of finding oil on Federal lands as well as halting the leasing of federal lands.

What would you do if your industry was told it was going to be obsolete, people put in jail and the cost is going up?

And on how many accept left-wing media lies.
The facts are the MSM doesn't actually LIE.
They don't tell the whole truth or when they do they construct the story in such a way that a negative fact is presented as a positive value.
And the reason I write that is based on the following FACTS!
The BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary and she got beat they spent the next 4 years putting out more
negative Trump stories than his predecessors.
They donated to Biden 90% and after election the least amount of negative news in his first 60 days!
A study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%),
George W. Bush (28%),
Barack Obama (20%), and
Donald Trump (62%) all saw more negative coverage than Biden.
Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study
For its report, the Media Research Center did a lot of visual spadework. It viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30. That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
So in the process of donating an estimated 40% of Biden's campaign spending on NEGATIVE Trump news by the 3 networks with the average TV advertising cost to run a 30-second commercial on a national network is $104,700. 32.7 hours is equal to $410,842,800 in commercials i.e. news that was negative and helped Biden's campaign.
Now consider Biden's campaign spent $1,063,053,521 between April 1, 2019 and November 23, 2020, the negative news against Trump, favoring Biden is equal to nearly 40% of what Biden spent.
MSMdonations.png

I don't see why you folks have to lie about Russia's impact on oil prices. It's not hard to document this from multiple/credible sources.

Most people would agree that Biden's energy policies before Russia were .... lacking.

I have not seen credible sites discussing what prices would be if Russia hadn't invaded Ukraine, but maybe that's just .... irrelevant as in "it is what it is."

Forum List

Back