How people react to misandrists and misogynists.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
How do people react to misogynists? They attack misogynists relentlessly, harass them, etc. Popular misogynists get thousands of castration and death threats. Popular misogynists are banned on all Social Media. Many misogynists are blacklisted. Matt Forney had to move to Hungary for his safety. Andrew Tate had to move to Romania.

Personally, sometimes I do criticize women and many people do view me as a misogynist. For my own safety, I avoid large Social Media. This is a small forum of mostly older people who hold a wide variety of views considered unacceptable by Progressives.

Misandrists get about 20 times less flack then misogynists. In fact, many misandrists build large following on Social Media -- some up to 7.5 million followers on TikTok. Many men express disagreement with misandrist ideas, but very few men hate misandrists or try to cancel them as people.

What I have noticed over the decades is that most misandrists are very ugly women and most misogynists are very ugly dudes.
Common haters may be ugly and miserable in life.

Leaders and celebrities who preach hate are generally charismatic and likable. That goes for any type of extremism.

What I have noticed over the decades is that most misandrists are very ugly women and most misogynists are very ugly dudes.
I never really noticed but it is true that men can be very worthy of the term

and both sexes seem worthy of the term Misogynist. Women hate women more than any man usually does....

Forum List

Back