Why is the Gay Flag honored more than the Stars and Stripes?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The Supreme Court of the US has legalized the burning of US Flags as a protection of free speech in this country.

Fine enough, I guess.

But burning the Homosexual Flag is an arrestable offense, where those who wish to protest against sodomy are sent away in chains to a place where they ironically have to worry about dropping the soap in front of the gay inmates.

Why the glorification of unnatural sex practices in modern America? Why were patriotic, normative Americans arrested in Columbus?

Allow me to preface this by saying that I believe the American Flag should enjoy Constitutional protection.

Now, that said, they weren't charged with the "crime" of burning a gay pride flag. They were charged because they chose to burn a gay pride flag which was the property of someone else. Had they done it to an American Flag which belonged to someone else the charges would've been the same...

The Supreme Court of the US has legalized the burning of US Flags as a protection of free speech in this country.

Fine enough, I guess.

But burning the Homosexual Flag is an arrestable offense, where those who wish to protest against sodomy are sent away in chains to a place where they ironically have to worry about dropping the soap in front of the gay inmates.

Why the glorification of unnatural sex practices in modern America? Why were patriotic, normative Americans arrested in Columbus?

"Two protesters were arrested Sunday at the Statehouse after one of them took down the rainbow flag that represents gay rights and burned it, authorities said."

Ok to burn your own flag, but not one owned by the government.

If they had pulled down the Americana flag, and burned it, they would been arrested as well

Fine enough, I guess.

I don't have a rainbow flag to burn. But I did find a picture of one being burned in Ukraine.

Isn't it ironic that leftist shitweasels would be all out in support of a country where they'd burn a gay flag?

:laughing0301:

1660743411717.png

Hey STUPID ... it's strictly illegal to burn an American flag that belongs to someone else if you don't have permission ... theft is NOT free-speech ... here in Oregon, it's illegal to burn plastic or synthetic fibers, and that includes the American flag ... locally, it's illegal to burn anything between Jun 15th and Oct 15th ...

Hey STUPID ... your article says these two were arrested for rioting ... are you condoning this behavior? ...

Hey STUPID ... there's seven colors in the rainbow, not six ... even Kansas faggots know this ...

The kids who burned the U.S. Flag during Vietnam protests are now in charge and they still hate what Old Glory stands for. It's ironic that you can burn the Stars and Stripes but you get arrested if you deface the sodomite banner.

The kids who burned the U.S. Flag during Vietnam protests are now in charge and they still hate what Old Glory stands for. It's ironic that you can burn the Stars and Stripes but you get arrested if you deface the sodomite banner.

No ... your problem is with getting arrested for stealing ... which is a crime ... poor whitie is TOO STUPID to buy their own flag to burn ... and can we PLEASE not burn any flags in California forests in summer ... that's also a crime ...

Can I march onto your property and burn down any sign I don't like? ... did you read the link? ...

No ... your problem is with getting arrested for stealing ... which is a crime ... poor whitie is TOO STUPID to buy their own flag to burn ... and can we PLEASE not burn any flags in California forests in summer ... that's also a crime ...

Can I march onto your property and burn down any sign I don't like? ... did you read the link? ...
Stealing, yeah right.

Forum List

Back