2 new employees are working out well

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Finally I think I found good employees in my crappy franchise . After brutally firing that one polyp last week ; it appears I found 2 stable women
It’s costing me an extra $500 a month to have 2 employees rather than one but I get to work less hours
I was working 50 hrs a week the last the last 2 weeks and very hard when you are dealing with Vegas trash all day
Next week I am working 11-6 on M-F

After brutally firing that one polyp last week ; it appears I found 2 stable women
The fat girl just needs to work off a little weight. The mares in the horse stable who think they're too cute for the customers are the difficult ones, and there are too many violent criminal boyfriends hanging around.

After brutally firing that one polyp last week ; it appears I found 2 stable women
The fat girl just needs to work off a little weight. The mares in the horse stable who think they're too cute for the customers are the difficult ones, and there are too many violent criminal boyfriends hanging around.
And they still do crank.

You are overpaying them. Everybody knows women are 1/3rd of normal people.

Moon I like !!
We have different views but we both have a sense of humor and could drink a beer together

Forum List

Back