How much ya'll paying......

Price are high throughout country and in most of the country we have labor shortages particularly in the retail sector. People are piling up household debt at a record rate reaching 16 trillion dollars, an all time high in order for consumers to continue the high demand for goods and services. The solution is recession. This will drive prices down and relieve the labor shortages but it will mean higher unemployment. Historically unemployment is very low, 3.5 to 3.7% in 2022. Unemployment has not been lower than this in the last 50 years. Economists consider 4 to 6% as healthy.

The continuing increase in the Fed interest rate will continue to bring down inflation and employment as the economy contracts which is the way it should be.

Last edited:

Downside to being one of those evil prepper people.................. I don't know what anything costs. I don't have to buy food.

Ask me if I saw this shit coming!

Yeah, we have a well stocked larder too. But we buy fresh greens and fruit. Fuel is at 3.93 down in Carson City, that is the cheapest in the region. Reno is 60 cents more per gallon, and up here at the lake you can add a buck to that.

Yeah, we have a well stocked larder too. But we buy fresh greens and fruit. Fuel is at 3.93 down in Carson City, that is the cheapest in the region. Reno is 60 cents more per gallon, and up here at the lake you can add a buck to that.
Always been that way. I used to use Tahoe Tom's if I couldn't get to NV. They usually had the cheapest in the S. Lake in CA.

Yet here you are, going from thread to thread to hump my leg hoping I give you some attention.

No, I always post in how does it cost threads. Dumbass you decides to lie for some stupid reason.

Everyone with a brain knows costs have gone up, yet here you are spouting off your bullshit to try and derail yet another thread.

Always been that way. I used to use Tahoe Tom's if I couldn't get to NV. They usually had the cheapest in the S. Lake in CA.

Yeah, I will take a whole bunch of Jerry cans and hit the Costco on Clear Creek at the south end of Carson. Saves a TON of money.

I never buy gas up here in Incline.

No, I always post in how does it cost threads. Dumbass you decides to lie for some stupid reason.

Everyone with a brain knows costs have gone up, yet here you are spouting off your bullshit to try and derail yet another thread.

Where exactly did I say cost have not gone up.

I will be happy to wait while you link to me saying that.

We're paying $6.99 per dozen for Judy's Family Farm Organic Brown Extra Large Eggs. They are a local provider, whom I like to support. Overall, with cooking at home and going out less, we're spending less on food.

I'll also add that even at that price, they are a great value for high quality protein.

Where exactly did I say cost have not gone up.

I will be happy to wait while you link to me saying that.

You claimed you bought the groceries and you hadn't noticed any change.

Makes you a liar, or brainless.

You choose.

You claimed you bought the groceries and you hadn't noticed any change.

Makes you a liar, or brainless.

You choose.

My post. Where do I say I noticed no changes. I said I do not pay attention at all.

1672864130021.png

Forum List

Back