How much ya'll paying......

Eggs may be one of the few items more expensive in the U.S right now than Canada.

Per an expat site I refer to once in awhile:

The price of 12 eggs, large in Toronto is €3.07 (C$4.42)​

We have also been informed that Bugles will no longer be sold in the police state of Canada, nor Ragu Pasta sauce (which was the best there is) among many other businesses leaving.

Make your own sauce and it's even cheaper and probably even better tasting and for you.

tomato sauce, garlic, oregano, basil and maybe a pinch of thyme

So I just got back from the store and gas station.

Cheapest gas at the cheapest station is now $3.35 and diesel is $4.78

Walmart still has NO eggs at all and seemed as if their prices are about the same as last month. So I stopped by Wilco to check, they had eggs. Dozen of MEDIUM were $3.48, with a limit of 2.

I was responding to the post of a different poster, take it up with him

I went back & reread page 1.........and actually YOU were the one to start the fight. JGalt had been responding to someone else, when you jumped in.

Also, your original comment in the thread said you didn't pay attention to the prices......in a thread that is asking for local prices. Why bother posting at all???

Now sit down and shut up. 50 demerits for you

I went back & reread page 1.........and actually YOU were the one to start the fight. JGalt had been responding to someone else, when you jumped in.

Also, your original comment in the thread said you didn't pay attention to the prices......in a thread that is asking for local prices. Why bother posting at all???

As usual.

Because it is a troll.

Our sewage bill went up 50% last year. They claim it is to pay for expansion over the next decade....so I guess we are paying for other people to eventually have water service which they will also be paying for. Our garbage removal bill also went up about the same. Gas increased considerably. Electric increased somewhat, albeit at less of a percent than the other utilities.

Eggs around here are roughly $4.50/dz now.
Milk went up about 20%.
So did bread.

I am curious as to how much everyone is paying for stuff, whether it's groceries or gas or??? and what state or area you live. I'd like to keep this thread going to track the changing prices.

Here in western WA, the cost of a dozen eggs are now $3 and up, depending on where you shop and the last time I was in a Walmart, there wasn't an egg to be had anywhere. Whole case was empty but I didn't check the price at the time.

My cousin lives in Alabama and posted the cost of an 18pk of eggs were $10.42. I was floored at that cost in one of the poorest states in the nation.

So how much are you paying for eggs? Other goods???
I just paid 2000c for 30 eggz. 1000 colones =1.71 us pesos
Diesel is about $5 a gal
I fifth of rum is $8.25
Pack of smokes is $2.15
Rib eye is 12000 kilo $21 for 2.2 lbs
Electric for dec is $22
Health ins is 60000 ($110) for 2, with scrips.

Diesel is about $5 a gal
I fifth of rum is $8.25
Pack of smokes is $2.15
Electric for dec is $22

Well here a pack of smokes runs $10-$12 at the regular store I think.....I buy mine black market, much cheaper

Diesel is about $5 a gal
I fifth of rum is $8.25
Pack of smokes is $2.15
Electric for dec is $22

$2.15 for a pack of smokes???

What brand?

Crikeys, I'm paying almost ten bucks a day here for a pack of Marlboro black 100's.

Nice pipe dream. As long as the democrats keep increasing the minimum wage, inflation will not go down, no matter what the Fed does. WA minimum wage Jan 1, $15.74. Seattle--$18 and change.
The minimum wage increases in 2022 take effect in 2023 so they have no effect on the inflation that started in 2021 and continued thru 2022.

Increase in minimum wage had a major impact in the mid 20th century but not today.

Forum List

Back