CDZ How much "more equal" did big government declare Amazon?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
News of the sits for Amazon's next big offices has come out. Unofficially it seems Virginia and New York put together the best packages. Instead of lowering taxes for everyone they decided Amazon needed help the most I suppose thus giving Amazon a competitive advantage

Man I can't believe we've come to this. Putting one city or state up against another for the benefit of a corporation over other corporations sucks. Deductions for buying a house or cleaning Superfund sites or whatever help America in general. Something smells rotten with these facorite son deals for the more equal.

Any ideas on how to stop them?

Well last I hear these are stupid blue state stunts so why anyone outside of VA and NY should be concerned I have no idea.

Team effort here William!

Red state Mizzura made an attempt to lure them also but apparently came up short. Its a national problem.

MO didn't kick in enough money to screw themselves.

True. Not that we didn't try. Maybe if our Governor wasn't soo busy texting hairdressers or whatever in an attempt to keep up with Bill and Donald's kill list.

FWIW, You should have seen the package the Rams turned down from our idiots. I dislike the liar Kroenke but its my understanding at least he has mostly funded his Los Angeles stadium himself.

Forum List

Back