How much did comey get paid

184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg

Clinton's emails upset Republicans so much you'd think they gave poor people health insurance or some other "Nasty woman" thing like safeguarding Social Security and Medicare or something heinous like that .
First thing is we need to go single payer and take the profit motive out of healthcare.

I have some very conservative friends in other countries and the one thing they like is their free healthcare. Government run. Single payer.

That would hurt a big industry that making billions but there will always be private doctors for the rich.

Keep my doctor? I'm not married to my doctor.

for his scam today?

there are emails....we don't know what they are and we're not telling you....

and he only tells the GOP hacks in the House....

11 days before the election.

he should investigate donald bribing prosecutors

and he should lose his job for trying to allow putin to manipulate our election by helping dumb donald.

You actually believed Hillary Clinton when she said Comey only told GOP members of the House? She lied again, Jillian! It's what she does. Do yourself a favor and stop being Charlie Brown trying to kick the football!
In truth you Republicans are making more out of what he said. He basically said nothing at a really bad time for political reasons.

It is possible comey puts party about country.

Unless of course the emails he has are damaging. Are they? Until they are we assume this is just politics.

Here's what I think happened, this is my conspiracy theory:

Team Trump have been desperate to get the FBI to reopen the investigation. They searched and searched and searched for something that would give them an excuse to reopen it, couldn't come up with anything, so they contracted with either Wikileaks or hackers to find "something" that they could use, and this Anthony Weiner stuff was the best (and only) thing they could find.

The anonymous hackers notified the FBI of these emails, and in doing so, were able to convince them to reopen the investigation.

Knowing that the content of the emails contained no wrongdoing by Hillary, they didn't care. That wasn't the point. The only goal was to create the illusion that the FBI missed something. By getting them to reopen it without giving any details, they accomplished their goal.

In other words, the FBI's been trolled.

:tinfoil:

Thoughts, Dale?

Wikileaks? They have nothing to do with this. The investigation into Anthony Weiner "sexting" minors revealed emails from Clinton to Huma Abedin that were top secret but were on Abedin's laptop. Emails that Abedin hid from FBI investigators during the first investigation. It's simply one more example of criminal behavior by Clinton and her inner circle.

for his scam today?

there are emails....we don't know what they are and we're not telling you....

and he only tells the GOP hacks in the House....

11 days before the election.

he should investigate donald bribing prosecutors

and he should lose his job for trying to allow putin to manipulate our election by helping dumb donald.
Maybe he decided to actually do his job rather than merely try to keep his job

Team Trump have been desperate to get the FBI to reopen the investigation. They searched and searched and searched for something that would give them an excuse to reopen it, couldn't come up with anything, so they contracted with either Wikileaks or hackers to find "something" that they could use, and this Anthony Weiner stuff was the best (and only) thing they could find.

The anonymous hackers notified the FBI of these emails, and in doing so, were able to convince them to reopen the investigation.

Knowing that the content of the emails contained no wrongdoing by Hillary, they didn't care. That wasn't the point. The only goal was to create the illusion that the FBI missed something. By getting them to reopen it without giving any details, they accomplished their goal.

Thoughts, Dale?

Wikileaks? They have nothing to do with this. The investigation into Anthony Weiner "sexting" minors revealed emails from Clinton to Huma Abedin that were top secret but were on Abedin's laptop. Emails that Abedin hid from FBI investigators during the first investigation. It's simply one more example of criminal behavior by Clinton and her inner circle.

It's one more allegation, and no facts are known.

A written statement of facts voluntarily made by an investigator under an oath or affirmation under penalty of perjury is an affidavit, a first step toward prosecution and the presentation of evidence before a trier of fact - judge or jury.

All we hear from Comey and the echo chamber are unsupported statements which appear to be nothing more than calumny. Comey knows that by putting his statements into an affidavit puts him at risk of losing his law license and being fired. Of course he can be fired for misfeasance, malfeasance or nonfeasance too, but still retain his license to practice law.

Thoughts, Dale?

It's one more allegation, and no facts are known.

A written statement of facts voluntarily made by an investigator under an oath or affirmation under penalty of perjury is an affidavit, a first step toward prosecution and the presentation of evidence before a trier of fact - judge or jury.

All we hear from Comey and the echo chamber are unsupported statements which appear to be nothing more than calumny. Comey knows that by putting his statements into an affidavit puts him at risk of losing his law license and being fired. Of course he can be fired for misfeasance, malfeasance or nonfeasance too, but still retain his license to practice law.

Are you claiming that they didn't find top secret emails on Huma Abedin's laptop? That isn't some "echo chamber" spin, Wry...it's one more example of Clinton and her closest aides lying to Federal investigators and refusing to turn over evidence that's been requested. At some point what they've been doing needs to be answered for. I still have no idea why Comey didn't indict Clinton this summer. These latest emails simply provide additional proof of corrupt activity.

Forum List

Back