How many transgenders have you encountered?

IndependantAce

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2014
Some time ago I ran into a person at a local convenience store who had previously been a male, but one day showed up to work in nail polish, a face 'high pitched' voice and started calling himself "Heather" instead of Heath.

I was disgusted and thought about trying to argue and reason him out of his self-destructive lifestyle, but felt it would cause a scene. Originally I planned never to patronize that establishment again if they were tolerant of that antisocial behavior among their employees, but decided to return again later. And strangely I never saw him there again - makes me wonder if he took his own life, like trannies do at an astronomically high rate.

And while not trying to be judgmental, the guy in question was obese and not very-well kept and probably would have had a hard time getting a woman; so I suspect he decided to "go transgender" because he felt he'd fit in more.

Definitely think this is proof that the media is encouraging this type of self-destructive behavior; because just a few decades ago I don't believe anyone would have thought to do this if they hadn't heard some fool in the media trying to tell them it was "normal".

Definitely makes me feel sorry for people like that - must really suck for lack of a better world to go through life hating yourself simply for being what nature designed you to be, hence the high mortality rate among these people.

Not to mention the false friends who enable this deviant behavior rather than trying to get the people help, much like those who promote anorexia, heroin addiction, or self-mutilation as "lifestyle choices" that are not to be judged - the guy in question had a "girl friend" who worked at the same store who simply treated his behavior like it was normal, and probably would have accused me of being intolerant if I had been kind enough to speak the truth and try to talk him out of his behavior - which might actually have saved his life assuming he took it.

What happen to ones personal freedoms? Oh'yess, teh christian taliban only says that when it comes to helping people, education and investment in America. HOw foolish of me!
Freedom to be a deviant and cut off your genitals and call that an "identity" isn't what the Founders had in mind.

Only a couple.. and they were in a very seedy bar in t he French Quarter.
Thank God - and this was in a fairly conservative, Southern part of the US too. If it's catching on even in the "Bible Belt" then I shudder to think of what San Fransisco must be like today.

Oh that's a good one !

If they are a reAlly good tran, you probably wouldn't know .

As a kid I worked at a clothing outlet store . Cross dressers would come in looking for large sized women's clothes. This one had a full beard! That's like not even trying !

They were harmless though .

Thank God - and this was in a fairly conservative, Southern part of the US too. If it's catching on even in the "Bible Belt" then I shudder to think of what San Fransisco must be like today.

Oh geeze.... go peruse the Castro. You will probably get a contact STD just from breathing the air.

Four.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Some people here clearly think about transgendered folk to the exclusion of almost everything else.

It must suck to be such that kind of obsessed deviant, to have all decent people rejecting you, and herding their children away when you come near.

Transgender-obsessed, how do you deal with your public ostracism, aside from commiserating about it here?

What happen to ones personal freedoms? Oh'yess, teh christian taliban only says that when it comes to helping people, education and investment in America. HOw foolish of me!

Dear Matthew

I find the issue is not with exercising beliefs in private, but imposing them in public through govt on everyone else regardless of their beliefs.

All the beliefs about LGBT either for or against, are all FAITH BASED neither proven nor disproven.

So the argument is why are progay beliefs being pushed through govt to the point of penalizing people who are either antigay or Constitutionalists and don't believe in govt endorsing EITHER beliefs for or against LGBT?

Some people here clearly think about transgendered folk to the exclusion of almost everything else.

It must suck to be such that kind of obsessed deviant, to have all decent people rejecting you, and herding their children away when you come near.

Transgender-obsessed, how do you deal with your public ostracism, aside from commiserating about it here?
Who forced every girl in America to accept males into their shower?

You are foolish. You're one of those that thinks it's your place to determine where and in whom I should invest, all the while, claiming you support freedom and choice.

Sadly the media and this message board have not encouraged trans folks to make any statements I have personally witnessed. Almost like it is not important to anyone, but those who choose to make a choice.

still trying to figure out how someone being transgender, or a cross dresser affects me in any negative way.

Forum List

Back