how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

Facts:

Trump put a notch in our 2A with the bump stock ban.
Trump signed appropriation bills that included funding for gender studies and planned parenthood.
Trump didn't even try to "lock her up." Called it a "campaign thing" within the first few days after winning the election.
Pushed the vaccine with his "operation warp speed," and called it "the greatest medical miracle in history."
Signed covid relief bills that went to corporations and rich folks that didn't even need the money.
In 4 years, he spent only about $2 trillion less than Obama spent in 8.
In April of 2020, 7months before the election, struck a deal with OPEC to cut oil production. Which set off theirs, and US oil companies bust cycle. Layoffs here in the US started in May. 6 months before the election.

Those just a few. And ALL of those things are things that actual conservative's wouldn't even dream of doing.

Those sir, are facts.
/——/ All that is twists and distortions. No matter how many time we refute you Trump Haters, you come back with the same old same. Believe what you want.

Facts:

Trump put a notch in our 2A with the bump stock ban.

It was a dumb, knee jerk move by Trump.

What you of the cannot grasp is that for we Constitutional conservatives, our 80% friend is not our 20% enemy.

There are many thinks I disagree with Trump about - many more that I agree with him on.

Trump signed appropriation bills that included funding for gender studies and planned parenthood.

You mean the budget?

:rofl:

Trump didn't even try to "lock her up." Called it a "campaign thing" within the first few days after winning the election.

Prior to the Nazi witch trials, the United States had a tradition of not attempting to jail political opponents. You know, the whole "peaceful transition of power" thing. The Nazi democrats put an end to that.

Pushed the vaccine with his "operation warp speed," and called it "the greatest medical miracle in history."
Signed covid relief bills that went to corporations and rich folks that didn't even need the money.
In 4 years, he spent only about $2 trillion less than Obama spent in 8.

Yet less than Quid Pro has spent in 2.

In April of 2020, 7months before the election, struck a deal with OPEC to cut oil production. Which set off theirs, and US oil companies bust cycle. Layoffs here in the US started in May. 6 months before the election.

You're lying - and not as clever as you think.

OPEC was "dumping" in an attempt to drive the cost of oil down enough that fracking would not be viable.

Trump made an agreement to stop the dumping. If Clinton or Bush had done this with China, we would be in FAR better economic shape.

Those just a few. And ALL of those things are things that actual conservative's wouldn't even dream of doing.

Those sir, are facts.

Yes, clearly you're a Trump hater with talking points from DailyKOS, DemocraticUnderground, or CNN.

Fiscal conservative? Utterly nothing you post points to that.

What you of the cannot grasp is that for we Constitutional conservatives, our 80% friend is not our 20% enemy.

There are many thinks I disagree with Trump about - many more that I agree with him on.

You mean the budget?

Prior to the Nazi witch trials, the United States had a tradition of not attempting to jail political opponents. You know, the whole "peaceful transition of power" thing. The Nazi democrats put an end to that.

OPEC was "dumping" in an attempt to drive the cost of oil down enough that fracking would not be viable.

Trump made an agreement to stop the dumping. If Clinton or Bush had done this with China, we would be in FAR better economic shape.

Yes, clearly you're a Trump hater with talking points from DailyKOS, DemocraticUnderground, or CNN.

/——-/ Thank you. Sadly, in a few days another Libtard will pronounce Trump asked the Saudis to cut production. It will never end, no matter how many times we smack the insufferable twats down.

You mean the budget?

Line item veto is needed for dealing with incoherent demofks

I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.
Well that simply isn’t true. I have a list of democrats in office I don’t like.

I don't disagree with trump on several things. Something aren't even worth mentioning, because they have no effect on me or mine.
My biggest issue with Trump, and the GOP, is their lack of fiscal conservatism. That affect everyone here in the USA and many around the country.
Devaluing our currency is why we're not the manufacturing giant of the world any longer. It's why so many companies are outsourcing. It's why so many Americans have to but Chinese or Mexican products.
It's why $10hr is now a poverty wage. And $15hr will soon be one.
The more they borrow from the fed, the less ours is worth. Then it cost more to hire people to work. Which increases their cost and prices.

Like I've noted before, 40 years ago, you could live very well in Mexico on $1000 per month. Now, you can still live very good on $1500.
$1500 per month here is a poverty wage.

LOL.. I support a government that lives only on what it takes in. "Living with it's means."
Allowing free market capitalism to dictate the market.
Only borrowing from the Fed in cases of emergencies.

You can't get anymore fiscally conservative than that.

They literally run like an organized crime, Mafia type association. The "Family".

I don't disagree with trump on several things. Something aren't even worth mentioning, because they have no effect on me or mine.
My biggest issue with Trump, and the GOP, is their lack of fiscal conservatism. That affect everyone here in the USA and many around the country.
Devaluing our currency is why we're not the manufacturing giant of the world any longer. It's why so many companies are outsourcing. It's why so many Americans have to but Chinese or Mexican products.
It's why $10hr is now a poverty wage. And $15hr will soon be one.
The more they borrow from the fed, the less ours is worth. Then it cost more to hire people to work. Which increases their cost and prices.

Like I've noted before, 40 years ago, you could live very well in Mexico on $1000 per month. Now, you can still live very good on $1500.
$1500 per month here is a poverty wage.

The issue is it that you of the left have zero grasp of economics.

Fiat currency has no value. The value a minimum wage worker adds doesn't change just because government dictates an arbitrary dollar amount. All minimum wage does is spur inflation.

Joe Biden has added $11 TRILLION in debt. This can never be repaid - not at current value.

So what our rulers do is devalue our currency. By the time Biden leave office, a loaf of bread might well cost a million dollars, at which point $11 trillion isn't such a big deal.

This is why CNN programs you to beg for government to spur inflation with minimum wage cons.

LOL.. I support a government that lives only on what it takes in. "Living with it's means."
Allowing free market capitalism to dictate the market.
Only borrowing from the Fed in cases of emergencies.

You can't get anymore fiscally conservative than that.

Free market? You mean like government deciding the wage to pay people?

Is that what you think a "free market" is?

The issue is it that you of the left have zero grasp of economics.

Fiat currency has no value. The value a minimum wage worker adds doesn't change just because government dictates an arbitrary dollar amount. All minimum wage does is spur inflation.
[/QUOTE]

You're correct. But not absolutely. Minimum wage increases are just a symptom of the real problem. If minimum wages weren't increased (as the USD value drops), no one would work those jobs. Business owners would go out of business (0r completely automate). Which would lead to less tax revenue.
Joe Biden has added $11 TRILLION in debt. This can never be repaid - not at current value.

The $4 to $6 trillion that Trump added can't be repaid either. Democrat and Republican spending is why I do not support either. (or at least one reason out of many)
So what our rulers do is devalue our currency. By the time Biden leave office, a loaf of bread might well cost a million dollars, at which point $11 trillion isn't such a big deal.

This is why CNN programs you to beg for government to spur inflation with minimum wage cons.

I don't watch the MSM's. None of them. I might catch a clip that someone posts here. But never just sit and watch the national news. And very little of the local news.
Just since Reagan, ( 4 republican presidents and 3 democrat ones) NONE of them have done anything to increase the value of the USD, Not one. Including Trump. So why TF support them? It's the same damn game with all of them. Borrow more than they can pay back, devalue the USD even more. Creating more inflation. And forcing more American companies either into outsourcing or just going completely under. Only those who are still on the government tit (like US oil companies with their billions in government subsidies) flourish.
Free market? You mean like government deciding the wage to pay people?

Is that what you think a "free market" is?

No, that's the opposite of free market. You're trying to label me liberal. And it's not going to work, moron. Not even close. This is some sort of liberal debate tactic you're using. When you can't refute what I say, just get personal and start slinging insults. Seriously, that's the same BS my ex used to try and pull.
If you can't debate this on the merits, then why even bother. I'm a fiscal conservative. Not a liberal. If I bash the republicans, its because they're CINO's. CINO's to almost exactly the same thing as liberals.

Or the 12 trillion obammy added

LOL.. The numbers just keep magically increasing.

None the less, the 5 Republicans (since Reagan) have increased the number more than the 4 democrats.
So when you and your fellow Trumpbots claim republicans are better with money, spending and the economy, I don't know what TF you're talking about. Party loyalty will make you believe lies, bro.

Just saying.

LOL.. The numbers just keep magically increasing.

None the less, the 5 Republicans (since Reagan) have increased the number more than the 4 democrats.
So when you and your fellow Trumpbots claim republicans are better with money, spending and the economy, I don't know what TF you're talking about. Party loyalty will make you believe lies, bro.

Just saying.
Just what it is. Why, do you disagree with what obammy's responsible for? Why? it's all trump too? hahahahahahhahaaha TDSing are you?

Reagan 8 years: 1.86 Trillion.
H.W. Bush 4 years: $1.55 trillion
Clintons 8 years: $1.4 trillion
W. Bush 8 years: $5.85 trillion
Obama's 8 years: $8.6 trillion
Trumps 4 years: $6.7 trillion
Biden 2 years: $4.8 trillion.

Republicans: $15.96 trillion
Democrats: $14.8 trillion

What this boils down to is both parties suck.

Just what it is. Why, do you disagree with what obammy's responsible for? Why? it's all trump too? hahahahahahhahaaha TDSing are you?

Because Obama isn't going to be running in 2024. The democrats don't want Joe. The ONLY one so far who's a potential candidate is Trump. Trump is loved and worshipped by a bunch of republicans who want him back in office.
I don't, because Trump is a CINO. If Romney were a potential candidate, I'd be scrutinizing his CINO record. Same as McConnell or Pelosi or anyones, for that matter.

You want Trump back. I don't. You don't care about all of Trumps spending and his unconstitutional reauthorizations (FISA 702, patriot act, NDAA), I do. Those are things that liberals and CINO's do. Not fiscal and constitutional conservatives.

Forum List

Back