What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many tabs of acid have you dropped?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There’s a couple myths related to acid I used to hear when I was younger. Once you do acid 7 times you’re legally insane, you can think you’re a glass of orange juice for the rest of your life after dropping acid, and when you die the can tell from your autopsy if you’ve ever done acid (that one maybe true).

.oldschool

VIP Member
Reaction score
There’s a couple myths related to acid I used to hear when I was younger. Once you do acid 7 times you’re legally insane, you can think you’re a glass of orange juice for the rest of your life after dropping acid, and when you die the can tell from your autopsy if you’ve ever done acid (that one maybe true).

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Pure rubbish.

Rocko

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pure rubbish.

that’swhy I called them myths

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dogmaphobe

Do tell. How many tabs of acid have you dropped?
Not enough, at one time three, in my lifetime probably a couple of hundred...that would be tab and sheet acid....It would be killer if they would make it legal to use...The Indians get too.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many tabs of acid have you dropped?

Are we counting all LSD, or only tabs of blotter acid? What about window pane, microdots, barrels, sugar cube drops, etc? And are we counting all street grades of LSD, or only the good stuff, the 25th amide (what they call LSD-25)?

And are we counting LSD just taken on its own or properly consumed with a trigger of delta9-THC in order to full activate its receptor site pathway utilization?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$400.00
Goal
$350.00