How many tabs of acid have you dropped?

There’s a couple myths related to acid I used to hear when I was younger. Once you do acid 7 times you’re legally insane, you can think you’re a glass of orange juice for the rest of your life after dropping acid, and when you die the can tell from your autopsy if you’ve ever done acid (that one maybe true).

There’s a couple myths related to acid I used to hear when I was younger. Once you do acid 7 times you’re legally insane, you can think you’re a glass of orange juice for the rest of your life after dropping acid, and when you die the can tell from your autopsy if you’ve ever done acid (that one maybe true).

Pure rubbish.

Pure rubbish.

that’swhy I called them myths

How many tabs of acid have you dropped?

Are we counting all LSD, or only tabs of blotter acid? What about window pane, microdots, barrels, sugar cube drops, etc? And are we counting all street grades of LSD, or only the good stuff, the 25th amide (what they call LSD-25)?

And are we counting LSD just taken on its own or properly consumed with a trigger of delta9-THC in order to full activate its receptor site pathway utilization?

Forum List

Back