Ever notice?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
The recent shooting in Boulder Colorado is forgotten. Um the shooter was a child immigrant of Syrians, Muslim and an anti Trumper. The guy purposely targeted whites and then, it gets forgotten. Parallel that with this obsessive media coverage and amplification of George Floyd and that's all the media talks about...excuse me, why?

The media is biased in a way to not offend non-whites because they can expect to get the favorable ratings from most of the non-whites and at least some of the whites.

Where as, seeking a majority white audience is not enough.

The recent shooting in Boulder Colorado is forgotten. Um the shooter was a child immigrant of Syrians, Muslim and an anti Trumper. The guy purposely targeted whites and then, it gets forgotten. Parallel that this media coverage and amplification of George Floyd and that's al the media talks about...excuse me, why?

And???...The shooter in Nashville was white and had a beef with people that "didn't look like him".
No one forgets mass shootings. We've just become so numb to them that it's all we talk about.
Those shootings??..are all we are talking about.

There is no way that incident with George Floyd deserved THIS level of attention, it's the media that picks and chooses significance, they arbitrarily picked Floyd as their victim De Jure. The media and the Democrats are purposely driving this anti police narrative. Its so bloody obvious.

The recent shooting in Boulder Colorado is forgotten. Um the shooter was a child immigrant of Syrians, Muslim and an anti Trumper. The guy purposely targeted whites and then, it gets forgotten. Parallel that this media coverage and amplification of George Floyd and that's al the media talks about...excuse me, why?

And???...The shooter in Nashville was white and had a beef with people that "didn't look like him".
No one forgets mass shootings. We've just become so numb to them that it's all we talk about.
Those shootings??..are all we are talking about.
There is no way George Floyd deserves this level of attention, no matter how you slice it.

They're busy making a new hero now, a gun toting Latin King gangbanger named 'Lil Homicide', if not already a serial killer certainly a wannabee.Family is probably already out shopping for Bling and lawyered up for the multi-million dollar jury award.

I keep thinking of the lies told about Nick Sandman, how he stood there and just smiled and the media lied and misrepresented that situation. The media is doing the same thing with Geo. Floyd, he died from a fentanyl overdose! And the media is turning that trash monkey into a bleeding saint...

Ya know what I see?

SHOOTINGS

WITH GUNS

Except for the guns Floyd used to pistol whip a pregnant black woman. that's considered 'Admirable' by your standards. worthy of a big statues and giant murals on public buildings.

Ever notice.........

The Right NEVER has the courage to stand up to the wrongs of the Left ?

I'll say it again......

You will NEVER again have a nation...unless you have to courage and will to stop the damaging propaganda of the Prog media Machine.

But, you'll never listen.

Yes. They're worthless as well. Have been for a long time, too busy screaming for 'tax cuts' for all those big corps who fell all over themselves to embrace BLM.

What a lame argument.

Whatever Floyd may have done or not had no bearing on that cop killing him and if that's true the fact that he "pistol whipped" someone allegedly...is of no interest in this discussion.

What a lame argument.

Whatever Floyd may have done or not had no bearing on that cop killing him and if that's true the fact that he "pistol whipped" someone allegedly...is of no interest in this discussion.

In other words, you wish to sweep inconvenient truths under the rug because you are a mindless woke true believer.

Ever notice, for instance: One of the Marxist founders of the BLM, Patrisse Collors "suddenly" had the capital to buy a multi million $ home in a gated mostly white wealthy ritzy community (Topanga canyon). Odd about that...

The recent shooting in Boulder Colorado is forgotten. Um the shooter was a child immigrant of Syrians, Muslim and an anti Trumper. The guy purposely targeted whites and then, it gets forgotten. Parallel that with this obsessive media coverage and amplification of George Floyd and that's all the media talks about...excuse me, why?

The radical left meta-narrative goes something like: if news fails to contribute to the destruction of America, then it is news that's not newsworthy. Until someone goes to war against this prevailing tendency, the trend will continue and eventually, America will die.

I am so tired of the media pushing this...Eric Chauvin trial as if it means something. RACISM isn't the issue here. Its a stupid drug addicted fellow that overdosed the media is obsessed with that they think excuses trying to demonize ALL whites and cops. Why is the media doing this?

Service to the party. Nothing else matters.

Because there's a court case on about Floyd.....

Forum List

Back