How Many People Vote For The Person Who Promises Free Stuff?

The question may as well be who votes for Democrats.
Black
Brown
White
Native American
Gay
Liberal
Conservative
Religious
Atheist
Feminist
College Professors
Scientists
Rich
Poor
and everyone in between

Who votes Republican

Poor whites
rich whites
2014 mid-terms? Thirty one governors?

Obviously the huge majority of rich Southern racists.

Or whites who vote. The rich ones scare the poor ones into voting. Think Ebola, Isis, refugee children filled with disease and so on. The last election and Republicans hit the "trifecta of fear".

Do you vote for the guy who promises to protect your free government gifts like child tax credits, employer-sponsored health insurance tax exemption, mortgage interest deduction, capital depreciation deductions?

Then you are a bigger leech than someone with an Obamaphone. You are helping to leech $1.2 trillion a year from the Treasury, resulting in higher tax rates and massive government borrowing.

So before you point out the splinter in your neighbor's eye, take that humongous beam out of your own first.

Lowering the taxes you pay is not a "gift." That theory assumes your gross income belongs to the government.

Do you vote for the guy who promises to protect your free government gifts like child tax credits, employer-sponsored health insurance tax exemption, mortgage interest deduction, capital depreciation deductions?

Then you are a bigger leech than someone with an Obamaphone. You are helping to leech $1.2 trillion a year from the Treasury, resulting in higher tax rates and massive government borrowing.

So before you point out the splinter in your neighbor's eye, take that humongous beam out of your own first.
That your dumbest reply ever g0000...for the most part the program's you outline have more to do with stimulating economic activity than giving free shit to morons.

I would vote the party that insists on bearing the most True Witness to our own laws; but none of them run on that platform.
Examples?
thank you for proving my point.
We didn't need much proof. We all knew your tiny head was and is "pointed".
Thanks; this was my point: I would vote the party that insists on bearing the most True Witness to our own laws; but none of them run on that platform.

I would vote the party that insists on bearing the most True Witness to our own laws; but none of them run on that platform.
Examples?
thank you for proving my point.
We didn't need much proof. We all knew your tiny head was and is "pointed".
Thanks; this was my point: I would vote the party that insists on bearing the most True Witness to our own laws; but none of them run on that platform.
I vote for the party that does the most good for America. Republicans fuck over their own base.

Voted for the student association president, and he promised lots of free stuff. But he didn't deliver, and used thousands of dollars to rent some van and go sightseeing at university expense.

These people are democrat voters. They vote for the candidate that promises them the most free stuff, because they are lazy and would rather not work to earn their money. They want the government to provide everything for them. These people are leftist democrats.

Like that Obama Phone (formerly known as the Bush phone)

The greatest thing that could happen for the Democratic party would be for the nutters posting in this thread to become trusted advisors for all GOP candidates.

Bunch of idiots.

The premise of this thread is based on a Republican canard since the greatest recipients of earned benefits like Social Security and Medicare are older, white folks. That demographic votes Republican by a large margin. In all polls even 75% of these people wish for those programs to be fully supported by their government. Curiously, the Republican party never tires in trying to gut those programs and every single time they do (Bush quickly used up his political capital early in his 2nd term with his big SS savings account #fail) those voters annoy the hell out of their representatives until they relent and give in.

So don't give me this crap about how it's only Democratic voters (not democrat voters, btw; anyone who uses that term proves themselves to be ignorant) who want stuff. And those programs aren't free; they're earned benefits that people have paid into. Just like food stamps. We all pay into it in case the day comes where we may need it.

All the people who wish to work hard and get back on their feet deserve our help. It benefits us to get people turned around and pointed in the right direction again. There used to be Republicans who understood this, and some of them used to get my vote. Old people need socialized medicine. And so do our vets. The private system would squash those people into destitution. I don't care if you're a lib or a con; there are things we need our gov't to do on our behalf and anyone who pretends to be an ignorant fuck about that instead of facing reality is not entitled to my vote.

It's a mark of adulthood to understand we do need gov't AND we also want one that isn't bloated, works smart and on our behalf. We used to have two viable choices based on that basic bargain that everyone agreed to, but now the good Republicans have let themselves be run over by complete buffoons who are just trolling our democracy.

At times I'm voting Democratic because the candidate's better but in recent years I'm simply voting against the banality that is the GOP, who keep putting up people who are not serious adults.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is a true Marxist, but too ignorant to know it.

He/she lives in a world where laws which allow a person to keep a little more of what he earns, are deemed to be welfare; no different than when money is taken from productive citizens and given to ass-sitters whose role is to do nothing but fornicate--and create more Democrats.

They realize they are not suppose to say "from each according to his ability, to each according to need"; and they know they are supposed to just say "spread the wealth" instead. But, they don't know why.

He/she lives in a world where laws which allow a person to keep a little more of what he earns, are deemed to be welfare; no different than when money is taken from productive citizens and given to ass-sitters whose role is to do nothing but fornicate--and create more Democrats.

They realize they are not suppose to say "from each according to his ability, to each according to need"; and they know they are supposed to just say "spread the wealth" instead. But, they don't know why.

supposed to

supposed to

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Spelling smack all you got?

You realize, don't you, that it is a tacit admission that you have no answer to the message contained in the post you are responding to. Seems it would be better for you Marxists just to ignore the post, so you can pretend you did not read that which you have no answer for.

But, Marxists...well, they don't seem to know much other than to get out a dictionary when a post has them stumped.

supposed to

You realize, don't you, that it is a tacit admission that you have no answer to the message contained in the post you are responding to. Seems it would be better for you Marxists just to ignore the post, so you can pretend you did not read that which you have no answer for.

But, Marxists...well, they don't seem to know much other than to get out a dictionary when a post has them stumped.

No. I don't realize any such thing. That's a ridiculous assumption. I'm just helping you out. You have gone a lifetime not understanding such a simple thing. It's not spelling, by the way. It is grammar. English grammar......the language that you speak and write. Have a little self respect.

Serious question: Do you really believe that you have "stumped" anyone?

supposed to

No. I don't realize any such thing. That's a ridiculous assumption. I'm just helping you out. You have gone a lifetime not understanding such a simple thing. It's not spelling, by the way. It is grammar. English grammar......the language that you speak and write. Have a little self respect.

Serious question: Do you really believe that you have "stumped" anyone?
===========================

Absolutely....how long are you gonna run from the message? Are you a coward; or dumbass; maybe both?

Forum List

Back