How many of you Biden supporters aware that the Taliban control Lithium reserves?

The Top Lithium Producing Countries In The World
Rank Country Lithium Mine Production (in metric tonnes), 2014
1 Australia 13,000
2 Chile 12,900
3 China 5,000
4 Argentina 2,900
5 Zimbabwe 1,000
6 Portugal 570
7 Brazil 400

Lithium AND poppies!

Those people are going to be loaded!

Afghanistan may be the Saudi Arabia of Lithium.

The Taliban has fought opium production..

Maybe they should hook up with a pharmaceutical company. Several countries grow poppies legally for pharmaceuticals.

And then right before he had to leave office, he cut the troop numbers to 25 hundred. Trump says he knew their Army would collapse in days (but he says a lot of shit too). The Taliban obviously negotiated with the Afghan Army for their surrender.
You are crazy...the drop to 2500 troops didn't count the drones and air support...there have been no US casualties in months....Joe let the people down...and if he does not get every American and Afghan friendlies out fast he will be guilty of high crimes and should be impeached...Trump has nothing to do with this in any way...stop acting a fool.....

The Top Lithium Producing Countries In The World
Rank Country Lithium Mine Production (in metric tonnes), 2014
1 Australia 13,000
2 Chile 12,900
3 China 5,000
4 Argentina 2,900
5 Zimbabwe 1,000
6 Portugal 570
7 Brazil 400
None of those nations have slave labor like in Afghanistan....

Weren’t you guys in full support of getting out of Afghanistan under another president?
Yes, but in a calculated manner which took our citizens out first and the military and our billions in equipment last, not like the disaster you voted for. But then, you know this.

You are crazy...the drop to 2500 troops didn't count the drones and air support...there have been no US casualties in months....Joe let the people down...and if he does not get every American and Afghan friendlies out fast he will be guilty of high crimes and should be impeached...Trump has nothing to do with this in any way...stop acting a fool.....

Trump boast at 6/26 Ohio rally: I started the process of ...
Aug 16, 2021 · Trump boast at 6/26 Ohio rally: I started the process of removing the troops, they couldn't stop it - Democratic Underground. Mon Aug 16, 2021, 09:32 AM.

Trump boast at 6/26 Ohio rally: I started the process of ...
Aug 16, 2021 · Trump boast at 6/26 Ohio rally: I started the process of removing the troops, they couldn't stop it - Democratic Underground. Mon Aug 16, 2021, 09:32 AM.
Trump is not in office dummy...stop looking stupid....Trump would have never done this in this way....

Trump is not in office dummy...stop looking stupid....Trump would have never done this in this way....

Well, Trump is all over the news bragging that they couldn't stop his deal with the Taliban.

Trump on Afghanistan: 'I Started the Process'

2 days ago · Started the process, all the troops are coming back home. They couldn't stop the press. 21 years is enough. Don't we think? Twenty-one years. They couldn't stop the process. They wanted to but it was very tough to stop the process when other things are out. Yeah, thank you. Thank you. It's a shame. 21 years by a government that wouldn't last.

And we were providing air support for the Afghan Army throughout July, and until they surrendered to the Taliban.

2 days ago · Started the process, all the troops are coming back home. They couldn't stop the press. 21 years is enough. Don't we think? Twenty-one years. They couldn't stop the process. They wanted to but it was very tough to stop the process when other things are out. Yeah, thank you. Thank you. It's a shame. 21 years by a government that wouldn't last.

Well, Trump is all over the news bragging that they couldn't stop his deal with the Taliban.

What does that mean?....why bring this up?...still I stand by my statement...the Trump we all know would have never done this in this way and I think even you know that.....
He told the Taliban if they do anything outside of the agreement he would kill every one of them...and they believed him....Joe doesn't even know we have Troops in Sudan....and you voted for the clown...you are not a very smart person....

Hey... so you want a group of people i.e. Taliban and Chinese communists to take over a country and return to the
period where women are 2nd class people.
Where the party is paramount i.e. Chinese Communist Party (which has over the last 80 years authorized the deaths of According to The Nine Commentaries the Party has killed about
80 million Chinese people since it came to power about 80 years ago.
But of course someone like you who believes a woman has a choice over another human's life, i.e. 60 million abortions that people like you approve, you have NO problem.
And of course you being the electric car enthusiast will have no problem paying higher prices because China will control the lithium. Makes perfect sense for you a person who believes the state is supreme and not the individual.

You haven’t the vaguest notion as to what I believe or what I wish. That’s the problem with you clowns. You’re so sure of everything, but then it all goes down the drain and you’re left with nothing again.

150,000 Afghans have died as a result of the American war there, including nearly 50,000 civilians. Not to mention living in a state of war and occupation for 20 years. Yes, women were second class citizens under the Taliban, but the brutalization and death of 150,000 people and 20 years of war hasn't changed ANYTHING. And that's the part you seem to be completely oblivious to.

And how is your wish to control the bodies of women in America and refuse to allow them choice and control over whether or not they have a baby, any different than the way the Taliban treat the women? You want to control women's bodies and so do they.

So being in favour of electric cars, means I should also be in favour of the brutalization and subjugation of the Afghan people and the deaths of 150,000 people in a useless war. Is that where your logic and reason takes you, Skippy?

Thank you for proving you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

And we were providing air support for the Afghan Army throughout July, and until they surrendered to the Taliban.
We left our drones there and ran...but until that day we were covering the Afghan army from the air...what you posted makes no sense...read it again....

Really.. They have already built railroads, power plants and mining operations in addition to Port Gwadar.

And that has what to with the slave labor China will develop in Afghanistan, specifically?

What does that mean?....why bring this up?...still I stand by my statement...the Trump we all know would have never done this in this way and I think even you know that.....
He told the Taliban if they do anything outside of the agreement he would kill every one of them...and they believed him....Joe doesn't even know we have Troops in Sudan....and you voted for the clown...you are not a very smart person....

Trump left this pull out until after he was out of office to lay it on Biden's shoulders. What has happened wasn't unexpected. The CIA has always predicted this outcome if the allies left Afghanistan.

No, Trump would have done it the same way he did Syria, pulling out and abandoning the Kurds. Thousands of them died, and 10,000 ISIS fighters were released into Syria. He wouldn't be trying to get anyone out at all, because they're not white people.

Trump didn't even pass a framework or funding for getting the translators VISA's or helping them get out of the country. That should have been the first step. Congress didn't even take up the topic until this Biden announced he was pulled out by September 11th, and Republicans in both the House and Senate voted against letting any of these people in at all.

Trump hasn't done anything well. Everything he tried was chaotic, poorly organized, and a total clusterfuck. Who can forget his initial "Muslim Ban" which had every international airport in America in total chaos. This is what happens when Trump organizes things:

Forum List

Back