How many of you Biden supporters aware that the Taliban control Lithium reserves?

Why is Afghanistan unable to extract its vast mineral wealth?​

Poor security, weak legislation and corruption plague mining in Afghanistan, investors and experts tell Al Jazeera.
I would also add because the Taliban effectively controlled the countryside.

That's a pretty good question. Google it and let me know what you find out.
Rich in copper, lithium, talc, marble, gold, uranium and others, Afghanistan’s vast mineral wealth is estimated to exceed one trillion dollars. But according to data, every year the government loses around $300m in revenue from mining.

They make the most money from talc.
Why talc is bad?

In its natural form, some talc contains asbestos, a substance known to cause cancers in and around the lungs when inhaled (see Asbestos). ... Whether people who have long-term exposure to talc particles at work, such as talc miners, are at higher risk of lung cancer from breathing them in.

Talc is a mineral substance used in a variety of cosmetic and personal care products from baby powders to eye shadows

Where is the most lithium mined?
With 51,000 tons, Australia was by far the most important supplier of lithium in 2018 – ahead of Chile (16,000 tons), China (8,000 tons) and Argentina (6,200 tons). This is shown by figures from the USGS (United States Geological Survey). The four countries mentioned have long dominated the picture, with Australia only gaining a clear lead over Chile in recent years.
Everything you eat must taste like bidens ass , your lips are always puckered up to it.

Lets see:

The Chinese makes the Biden family filthy rich.

Joe Dufus steals an election using the Chinese caused pandemic as an excuse to use fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in democrat controlled swing districts.

That moron Joe Dufus establishes vehicle emission standards forcing car makers to use L-I batteries.

Joe Dufus does nothing as the Taliban takes over Afghanistan.

Afghanistan has tremendous Lithium reserves.

The Taliban allies with he Chinese that have the technology to mine the Lithium.

The Chinese makes batteries to satisfy the need artificially created by Joe Dufus and they make trillions of dollars.

Understand now?

Lets see:

The Chinese makes the Biden family filthy rich.

Joe Dufus steals an election using the Chinese caused pandemic as an excuse to use fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in democrat controlled swing districts.

That moron Joe Dufus establishes vehicle emission standards forcing car makers to use L-I batteries.

Joe Dufus does nothing as the Taliban takes over Afghanistan.

Afghanistan has tremendous Lithium reserves.

The Taliban allies with he Chinese that have the technology to mine the Lithium.

The Chinese makes batteries to satisfy the need artificially created by Joe Dufus and they make trillions of dollars.

Understand now?
The Chinese help many American businessmen get rich-duh.

Good thing we are going with iron core batteries.

Iron-core battery problem... you want to drive a car with highly flammable hydrogen being released?
  • While these batteries don’t have toxic materials, they do off-gas hydrogen, which is highly combustible. As a result, nickel-iron batteries require enclosures with ventilation that releases the hydrogen outside. That didn’t seem problematic since we aren’t moving the batteries around anyway.
  • They require the monthly task of adding distilled water so that the electrolysis required for charging can take place. While this does mean looking in on and dealing with the batteries regularly, we want to understand our system and look after it. This will keep us in tune with our system, and luckily not doing this maintenance with perfect timing won’t damage the battery.
  • They don’t always work with standard solar equipment. However, for the most part, they work with quality equipment, and they do have plenty of options. We had no problem finding what works, but it did mean not buying any old thing.

Trump never wanted to do a total withdraw...no matter how many times you tards say that it does not make it true....and Trump would have never allowed China into Afghanistan...any idiot should know that.....
Trump wanted a total withdrawal... Tell us how Trump intended to stay?

Trump let China into Afghanistan... They were there well before Biden got in...

Fuck sake ye guys love to rewrite history...

You are fucking clueless...

The question is not how many snowflakes know this but rather how many care....

The private entities who are most certainly going to be seting up camp there care. And there's no doubt they'll be protected by privatized forces.

Think I posted something about this a while back some place around here.

There's a reason they made this withdrawal look so bad.

Oh, it's a tangled web being weaved, for sure. Heh heh.

Gotta watch the right hand while the left hand is trying to get you to look the other way.

Last edited:

Biden like you are so clueless and hated Trump that he disbanded an organized and methodical way of over time
reducing the military presence.

By the way don't you think we should remove the troops in Europe, Korea, Japan?

Joe Biden’s State Department moved to cancel a critical State Department program aimed at providing swift and safe evacuations of Americans out of crisis zones just months prior to the fall of Kabul,
The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.
This was formed under Trump...
EXC: Joe Biden's State Dept Halted a Trump-Era 'Crisis Response' Plan Aimed at Avoiding Benghazi-Style Evacuations Just MONTHS Before Taliban Takeover.

How can I tell you something that didn't happen?....This wasn't Trump's decision it was Joe's....you know it and so does everyone else....who is trying to rewrite history?...you are....Joe is in charge not Trump....Trump cancelled three deadlines for withdraw because his Generals warned him about this...stop being a fool....

Why should they care they have their money.
Hey your women of Tiki's-Tok and other money grubbers don't care for sure! They made their millions.
Who cares. But I do care about human rights, even though you approve of murdering 80 million people in China and 60 million the USA.

Forum List

Back