2/3 of Americans-Afghanistan Not Worth Fighting

Despite the Republican whining and piling on...America does not approve of the "forever war" in Afghanistan

There was and never is...a "good way" to disengage from something as fucked up as that
Well, pulling US civilians and Afghanistan employees out of the region before
closing up the shop would have been a "good way" to disengage from something as fucked up as that.

Sheesh

Despite the Republican whining and piling on...America does not approve of the "forever war" in Afghanistan

There was and never is...a "good way" to disengage from something as fucked up as that

HuffPost = FakeNews 101

Of course it's long beyond time to get the fuck out. This has been a profoundly expensive, 20-year exercise in futility.

The problem is the way it's being done.
There is getting out and there is running away and leaving people and equipment behind...why can't you idiots see that?....there are MISSING AMERICANS for crying out loud....

whether or not Americans want to continue the war is not even close to the point.

There's never a good way to get out of an engagement like that. But there are a shit ton of bad ways, and this appears to be the worst in history.

There was absolutely zero planning. It was nothing more than, "peace, we out of here."

A retarded monkey could've come up with a better plan.

Did it have to be a clusterfuck?

Oh really?

Well then elaborate
You keep air and logistical support for the Afghan army...you keep a small anti Terror force in country and slowly bring out all friendlies and then you bring out the non essential troops...do me a favor....in your puny little brain exchange Joe for Don...and tell me what we should have done if Don where still in the white house....or if Don did this in this way...what would you say then?....fucking hypocrite....

You keep air and logistical support for the Afghan army...you keep a small anti Terror force in country and slowly bring out all friendlies and then you bring out the non essential troops...do me a favor....in your puny little brain exchange Joe for Don...and tell me what we should have done if Don where still in the white house....or if Don did this in this way...what would you say then?....fucking hypocrite....
I'm a hypocrite?

Trump did EXACTLY this and worse in Syria with the Kurds...and you defended it.

Oh and by the way...what you suggest? Is what we've BEEN doing for a long time. We only had a couple thousand troops in the whole country after Trump "drew down" that force

Forum List

Back