How many GAY friends do you have?

I understand that some people may have 'friends' they know are gay or homosexual.
Let's limit the discussion to people that you actually converse with at least once a month.

You got any gay friends that you LOVE or DESPISE?

I'm not a homosexual myself, so there is no reason for anyone to tell me that are gay. I consider that to be something that should be revealed on a "Need to Know" basis, and since I am not anxious to take it in the caboose myself, I just don't need to know

Nobody as to tell you anything, on a "need to know" basis or otherwise. Don't you have any neighbors? Don't you go any place with your female significant other? Don't you go to any places where couples go together? Stores? Restaurants? Airports? Incidentally, it's a big tip-off as to a couple's sexuality when one of them has a big round abdomen.

I suppose I could walk inside a gay bar and start taking notes about who is in there and is presumably taking it in the caboose.

However, it isn't my business so I'm not going to do it. Further, someone might see me going inside and think the worst of me.

I understand that some people may have 'friends' they know are gay or homosexual.
Let's limit the discussion to people that you actually converse with at least once a month.

‘Tolerant’ whackos bust their asses trying to normalize and glamorize homosexuals / homosexuality...But ALL sane, well put together folks know gays are weird and fucked in the head...they define themselves by their sexuality, they talk funny, have weird haircuts, wear funny clothes and defy their most basic ‘human right’. They are simply another specialty ‘group’ compartmentalized by Mexicrats...another group that Mexicrats can count on to vote on FEELZ and emotion as the Party Of Free Shit Fags Filth And Foreigners can’t win on policy.
If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

"But ALL sane, well put together folks know gays are weird and fucked in the head."

and there is the problem

you actually think you are SANE and WELL PUT TOGETHER

while MY OPINION of you is MUCH LESS FLATTERING.....

do you remember when trump said "HUMAN SCUM"......?

‘Tolerant’ whackos bust their asses trying to normalize and glamorize homosexuals / homosexuality...But ALL sane, well put together folks know gays are weird and fucked in the head...they define themselves by their sexuality, they talk funny, have weird haircuts, wear funny clothes and defy their most basic ‘human right’. They are simply another specialty ‘group’ compartmentalized by Mexicrats...another group that Mexicrats can count on to vote on FEELZ and emotion as the Party Of Free Shit Fags Filth And Foreigners can’t win on policy.
If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

vete a la mierda imbécil

por favor cállate maldito beaner

"But ALL sane, well put together folks know gays are weird and fucked in the head."

and there is the problem

you actually think you are SANE and WELL PUT TOGETHER

while MY OPINION of you is MUCH LESS FLATTERING.....

do you remember when trump said "HUMAN SCUM"......?

and there is the problem

See, I aim to be considered “human scum” by twisted, filthy, disgusting LefTarded folks....If you thought highly of me I would be equally fucked in the head...Thanks for confirming that I am not...much appreciated

I'm not a homosexual myself, so there is no reason for anyone to tell me that are gay. I consider that to be something that should be revealed on a "Need to Know" basis, and since I am not anxious to take it in the caboose myself, I just don't need to know

Nobody as to tell you anything, on a "need to know" basis or otherwise. Don't you have any neighbors? Don't you go any place with your female significant other? Don't you go to any places where couples go together? Stores? Restaurants? Airports? Incidentally, it's a big tip-off as to a couple's sexuality when one of them has a big round abdomen.

I suppose I could walk inside a gay bar and start taking notes about who is in there and is presumably taking it in the caboose.

However, it isn't my business so I'm not going to do it. Further, someone might see me going inside and think the worst of me.

What a great non-sequitur. You don't go out in public with your partner? Is it all on the hush-hush?

and I am JUST AS SERIOUS about wanting to cure conservatives of their desire to CURE other people for not being just like them.
You are being put on my Ignore list.

Bye ... :fu:

Great way to lose an argument.
Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've noticed that the only people who IGNORE others are conservatives....?

I have NEVER put ANY moronicon on IGNORE, no matter how rotten they are.

I am proud to say that MANY conservatives have put me on ignore!

Apparently SELF-CENSORING themselves ensures that they stay ill-informed and ignorant

I think I'm a gay magnet. I dunno know why. I'm not gay. I think mainly because muh GQ. Oddly enough, it's my straight friends who try to screw me the most. I tell ya. Some people...

A person's sexuality has never been a determinability when choosing friendships or acquaintances. Never. A person's character always has.

There are two lesbians living close to me and we always engage in brief conversations. They are each very interesting w/ a good sense of humor. I have had lots of fun interactions with gay men as well. Two lived right next door to me and we visited often on our respective porches. They each had good character.

Last edited:

What a great non-sequitur. You don't go out in public with your partner? Is it all on the hush-hush?

Here in the heartland, homosexuality isn't as glorified as it is in liberal areas. I know that in areas like San Francisco and Greenwich Village, homosexuals go out in full regalia, advertising their devotion to all of their paraphilias.

Here, those people who like to take it in the caboose try to be a lot more discrete about it, hanging out in their own joints. Its really not my business, as a normative individual to know what they are up to.

Here in the heartland, homosexuality isn't as glorified as it is in liberal areas. I know that in areas like San Francisco and Greenwich Village, homosexuals go out in full regalia, advertising their devotion to all of their paraphilias.
Here, those people who like to take it in the caboose try to be a lot more discrete about it, hanging out in their own joints. Its really not my business, as a normative individual to know what they are up to.

Glorified? The gay guys in the DC area just wear the same clothing as everyone else and go to work or out shopping or whatever just like everybody else.

Normative? What does that mean? That you are heterosexual? I am, too. But so what? I don't hide my heterosexuality. Are you "discrete" about yours? You make "the heartland" sound like a very creepy area. We don't have sex in the street here.

I'm curious about this thread... is having homo friends some kind of leftist milestone for increasing your social score?

What possible difference does it make about anything whether or not you have a homo friend?

Glorified? The gay guys in the DC area just wear the same clothing as everyone else and go to work or out shopping or whatever just like everybody else.

Normative? What does that mean? That you are heterosexual? I am, too. But so what? I don't hide my heterosexuality. Are you "discrete" about yours? You make "the heartland" sound like a very creepy area. We don't have sex in the street here.

Its different in the Heartland. Around here, homos hang out in gay bars, bathhouses, and highway rest stops.

I'm sure a lot of them get into civilian clothes if they work at normative jobs or to go out and but a carton of milk or cigarettes or a newspaper. But then, you wouldn't know they were homosexual. They won't tell you if you don't need to know.

For all I would know, the clerk at the convenience store or local barber or postal carrier might be as queer as a $3 bill(or not).

But if he is, he won't tell me as its none of my beeswax

What does it matter op

I think I'm a gay magnet. I dunno know why. I'm not gay. I think mainly because muh GQ. Oddly enough, it's my straight friends who try to screw me the most. I tell ya. Some people...

I cant count how many times I've been hit on by fruity men ...I just dont gO that way either ..

Why would anyone want a fudge packer for a friend?

If you're that desperate and lonely get a puppy.

Homo's are mentally ill and carry all kinds of STD's and disease.

You are sick. Why would you think that heterosexuals are any less likely to be mentally ill and carry all kinds of diseases? Just look at all the people in places like the U.S., Britain, France, Spain, Brazil, Nigeria, and India, among others, who are out in the streets marching against domestic violence and rape culture. Why do you think that women and girls are fleeing Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and cults in the U.S. and Britain? Why do you think that the French woman went after the guy who attacked her in front of a Paris cafe? Why do you think that the U.S. tv reporter has insisted that the male runner who assaulted her in front of the camera be subject to justice? Remember that the U.S. now has a president who thinks that it is okay to grab "pussy"?

Gays off themselves at a much higher rate than normal people.

If you despise anyone, what is the point of labeling them a friend?

I don't have any homosexual friends, but I do have a few cousins who are. How much do I have to do with them? Very little due to the fact that they are distant family members as in 2nd or 3rd cousins who don't even live anywhere near me anyway. I have worked with several homosexuals and I got along well with them. How much of a friend can I be to one? I don't know. I once heard it said that if you choose to keep chickens for company, you yourself will eventually start clucking. I also once heard it said that a person who lives a Christian lifestyle may end up being the only Bible that other people read and so, the only thing that a person can really do toward other people is just be as polite and respectful as they can be toward other people which is what I try to do. To me, if there are too many differences between you and another person that you can not agree to disagree with, the best move to make is to just stay away from them completely which is why I have nothing more to do with my dad and older sister. True, that only means that there is a wall in between myself and them, but maybe what also comes with the distance is peace and isn't that supposed to be a big thing come this time a year especially?

God bless you and my family and former co-workers always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I were to be invited to a homosexual wedding, no, I would not attend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back