How Many FBI Agents Involved in the Investigations Will Testify at Her Impeachment Trial?

I'm hearing over a hundred FBI agents have been involved with the email security violations and the pay to play Clinton Foundation scam.
Trial will be going well into 2017, maybe caring over into 2018.
How many terrorists will get by because the FBI is wasting their time and resources on Hillary?
According to liberals there is no such thing as terrorists.

I'm hearing over a hundred FBI agents have been involved with the email security violations and the pay to play Clinton Foundation scam.
How many terrorists will get by because the FBI is wasting their time and resources on Hillary?
According to liberals there is no such thing as terrorists.
According to Alt Right there is no such thing as righty fascists.

Grow the fuck up, papa.

When the impeachment fails I winder how soon calls to try again will start. Maybe they'll try to impeach her like 15 times.
Putin's plan. Even if Hillary wins she is a quadriplegic incapable of governing as necessary allowing Putin to do what Putin wants to do.
:cuckoo:
Yeah, Presidents under impeachment trials and are forced to resign get so much done.

Nobody likes Hillary. Dems will vote for impeachment because they will still control the WH.
As long as we get the 3 SC justices, Hillary can spend the rest of her Presidency playing golf with Obama for all I care
It will be up to Kaine who gets nominated.
And he may well nominate a pro life justice or two.

When the impeachment fails I winder how soon calls to try again will start. Maybe they'll try to impeach her like 15 times.
Putin's plan. Even if Hillary wins she is a quadriplegic incapable of governing as necessary allowing Putin to do what Putin wants to do.
Yeah, Presidents under impeachment trials and are forced to resign get so much done.

Nobody likes Hillary. Dems will vote for impeachment because they will still control the WH.
As long as we get the 3 SC justices, Hillary can spend the rest of her Presidency playing golf with Obama for all I care
Kaine is more liberal than HRC, just to let you know.

That's fine. As long as they're not prejudiced against minorities and hellbent on erasing the separation between church and state.

Sorry, but constitutional impeach is only for this in the position at that time and for actions conducted while in office.

If she gets elected she will be untouchable.

If not, Obama will give her a presidential pardon.

Kaine is more liberal than HRC, just to let you know.
Uh, no.
Hillary supports abortion up to birth and repeal of Fed spending on abortion, Kaine does not.

Sorry, but constitutional impeach is only for this in the position at that time and for actions conducted while in office.

Good idea! Obama pardoning Hillary. If that doesn't cause you righties to go on mass shooting sprees, nothing will

Uh, no.
Federalist Papers and the Constitution make it clear impeachment is what should occur. High crimes and misdemeanors does not say anything about when they occurred.

Hillary is still going to win?
Today most people side with evil, I have no doubt she can win. If she went on live TV and sacrificed a dozen babies to Bal she would go up in the polls.

Impeach, longknife, is whatever Congress says is impeach. You are not their parliamentarian.

Uh, no.
Federalist Papers and the Constitution make it clear impeachment is what should occur. High crimes and misdemeanors does not say anything about when they occurred.
weatherman, you are not a parliamentarian or scholar. You are barely literate. High crimes and misdemeanours are whatever Congress decides.

Uh, no.
Oh really, so you can impeach Presidents before they get into office then!

Impeach Donald Trump for lewd behavior

Uh, no.
weatherman, you are not a parliamentarian or scholar. You are barely literate. High crimes and misdemeanours are whatever Congress decides.
And you are a dumbass who barely has the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.

Uh, no.
Oh really, so you can impeach Presidents before they get into office then!
Nice strawman you invented to do battle with. Let us know who wins.

I can't wait to see that trial air. So many years without justice... it will be yuge!

weatherman, you really don't understand.

The Congress can impeach her for having blue eyes. High crimes and misdemeanours are whatever Congress decides.

The Congress can impeach her for having blue eyes. High crimes and misdemeanours are whatever Congress decides.
Not aware having blue eyes was a misdemeanor. I had always thought it was a felony.

You really do need an education on the Constitution and Federal Papers.

Not aware having blue eyes was a misdemeanor. I had always thought it was a felony. You really do need an education on the Constitution and Federal Papers.
The question of impeachment turns on the meaning of the phrase in the Constitution at Art. II Sec. 4, "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors". I have carefully researched the origin of the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" and its meaning to the Framers, and found that the key to understanding it is the word "high". It does not mean "more serious". It refers to those punishable offenses that only apply to high persons, that is, to public officials, those who, because of their official status, are under special obligations that ordinary persons are not under, and which could not be meaningfully applied or justly punished if committed by ordinary persons. Meaning of

Forum List

Back