How many African & Asian kids will leftist starve just to beat Donald Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
That’s an honest question. It’s one you should pose to leftists who favor extending America’s lockdown indefinitely. Who may have even convinced themselves that they care about the vulnerable.

1589475813740.png

The title says it all It really wraps up who and what they are about as they pricks do the exact same things right here in the US.

If they wanted to fix anything we would no longer STILL BE SEEING this.......isnt that right UN bastards.

• Banned
just like this shit is real. but gets kept from the public

Dr. Daniel Erickson, owner of seven CA urgent care facilities, was thrown into the spotlight after his press conference on the COVID 19 stirred up enough controversy to get censored by YouTube. Here’s Del’s follow-up interview and this doc’s message is clear: he is not backing down. #CensoredDocs

That’s an honest question. It’s one you should pose to leftists who favor extending America’s lockdown indefinitely. Who may have even convinced themselves that they care about the vulnerable.

View attachment 335993

The title says it all It really wraps up who and what they are about as they pricks do the exact same things right here in the US.

If they wanted to fix anything we would no longer STILL BE SEEING this.......isnt that right UN bastards.
the incompetent Trump administration has screwed up supplies for testing and PPE So opening up will probably not be responsible. The GOP is corrupt incompetent and the swamp. lying sax of s*** and their ignorant dupes.

View attachment 335993

the incompetent Trump administration has screwed up supplies for testing and PPE So opening up will probably not be responsible. The GOP is corrupt incompetent and the swamp. lying sax of s*** and their ignorant dupes.
You must be watching the strangler Joe Scarborough and getting your news from that source. I have seen plenty of testing and PPE, could it be that liberal states are holding back, so people like you will die because we all know Liberals hate people and their CO2...

View attachment 335993

1589479825582.png

• Banned
TO THE **** WHO MOVED THIS TO CONSPIRACY THEORIES

1589483111510.png

SO YOU PIG ---------- YOUU HELP THESE PEOPLE SUFFER C............ BECAUSE YOU HIDE REAL INFORMATION HIDING IT LIKE A GOOD LITTLE GOOGLE BITCH DOES!!!!

KARMA CANN'T FIND YOU U- ASSHOLES FAST ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T LIKE THE WORDS THEN DELETE BIG BABY LIKE U DO EVERYTHING UR PUSSY EYES DONT LIKE!!!! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: OMFG UR SUCH PUUSSY DOUCHES. !!

View attachment 335993

You must be watching the strangler Joe Scarborough and getting your news from that source. I have seen plenty of testing and PPE, could it be that liberal states are holding back, so people like you will die because we all know Liberals hate people and their CO2...
Man what are you talking about? No I watch PBS news and BBC and France 24 and I check CNN MSNBC and fox to see what ridiculous crap they're up to. NeverEnding divisive b******* punditocracy it just divides the country and gives respect to GOP garbage propaganda. Try Google news they give every angle. And read it videos for dummies.

View attachment 335993

Man what are you talking about? No I watch PBS news and BBC and France 24 and I check CNN MSNBC and fox to see what ridiculous crap they're up to. NeverEnding divisive b******* punditocracy it just divides the country and gives respect to GOP garbage propaganda. Try Google news they give every angle. And read it videos for dummies.
Again, you are an idiot to think that supplies havent been flowing to the states that need it, only that Demoncraps would rather see people die, because that is just one more person NOT contributing to the "global warming" theory, why else would Andy Pandy Cuomo ship diseased people with the Wuhan Virus into retirement homes full of infirm people? Because Cuomo loves to play god, and loves it when old folks die of asphyxiation. Then he can sell off more medical equipment in his attempt to get more money so he can funnel it to the state unions....I know the game, you stupid fuck. Everyday i pray you lazy ass obese liberals catch the virus...Then see if your governor will take care of your sorry ass....

TO THE **** WHO MOVED THIS TO CONSPIRACY THEORIES

View attachment 336034

SO YOU PIG ---------- YOUU HELP THESE PEOPLE SUFFER C............ BECAUSE YOU HIDE REAL INFORMATION HIDING IT LIKE A GOOD LITTLE GOOGLE BITCH DOES!!!!

KARMA CANN'T FIND YOU U- ASSHOLES FAST ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T LIKE THE WORDS THEN DELETE BIG BABY LIKE U DO EVERYTHING UR PUSSY EYES DONT LIKE!!!! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: OMFG UR SUCH PUUSSY DOUCHES. !!
Take it as a badge of honor. It's the youtube/google strategy

and hiding this doesn't let ppl realize how these poor kids. ARE USED AS A POLITICAL WEAPONS ETC.....

View attachment 335993

Again, you are an idiot to think that supplies havent been flowing to the states that need it, only that Demoncraps would rather see people die, because that is just one more person NOT contributing to the "global warming" theory, why else would Andy Pandy Cuomo ship diseased people with the Wuhan Virus into retirement homes full of infirm people? Because Cuomo loves to play god, and loves it when old folks die of asphyxiation. Then he can sell off more medical equipment in his attempt to get more money so he can funnel it to the state unions....I know the game, you stupid fuck. Everyday i pray you lazy ass obese liberals catch the virus...Then see if your governor will take care of your sorry ass....

View attachment 335993

Sure sure everything's fine LOL. We don't have the testing we need or the equipment we need. This is pathetic.the GOP are always the corrupt swamp- breaking news. LOL

View attachment 335993

View attachment 335993

Sure sure everything's fine LOL. We don't have the testing we need or the equipment we need. This is pathetic.the GOP are always the corrupt swamp- breaking news. LOL
Swamp creatures of the left are still cowering in fear, because their elites(who still get paid) tell you to. Yep, they eat ice cream and live in mansions while you fucks must suffer. Really sucks to be you..
Right down the street about 2 miles....No masks, no worries....
JacksonvilleBeach.jpg

View attachment 335993

View attachment 335993

Swamp creatures of the left are still cowering in fear, because their elites(who still get paid) tell you to. Yep, they eat ice cream and live in mansions while you fucks must suffer. Really sucks to be you..
Right down the street about 2 miles....No masks, no worries....
View attachment 336157
Let's hope so and there is warm weather you can always hope.

Forum List

Back