How Lovely: Obama Invites Transvestite And Gay Bishop To Greet Pope At White House

How does the Pope visiting make it not?

It's the invite of all the activists who oppose the Catholic Teachings.

That did not answer my question. In fact, it made zero sense.

I answered your question very well.
You can't want the government to be secular when the President invites opponents to see the Pope. Can't have it both ways.
It's right there in the article.
President Obama will apparently test just how far Pope Francis’ notorious tolerance will go by inviting a rogue’s gallery of people opposed to Catholic teaching to greet the pontiff at the White House during his visit next week.

Did President Obama invite any people that opposed Muslim teaching when he invited the Muslim Brotherhood? No he didn't.

Except you haven't explained how visiting with a faith leader makes us non secular. Is he in there signing legislation?

Makes us non secular?
What a Freudian slip.
Unless you are working for the Government eh?
ut oh maybe Seawytch is a political staffer. :)

The left want our House and Senate Chaplains out and they don't sign any legislation either.
If you can't see the political involvement in this then you really are blind by your ideology.

President Obama aids and helps Muslims but brings in anti-Catholic opponents. That is very political.

The Pope is not there to sign or propose legislation. His visit does not mean we are not a secular government. When did the Muslim Brotherhood speak before Congress?

LOL @ gay Bishop.
LOL @ catholic pedo bishops
You understand almost all of them are gay, right?
Not really. It's just that people like you don't care about the girls/women that are molested/seduced by hetero priests.....gay pedos are more smexing to you.
Do you think women can't decide on their own to have an affair with a priest?
Ah...now THAT's an interesting comment from you.

You can't want the government to be secular when the President invites opponents to see the Pope. Can't have it both ways.
President Obama will apparently test just how far Pope Francis’ notorious tolerance will go by inviting a rogue’s gallery of people opposed to Catholic teaching to greet the pontiff at the White House during his visit next week.

Did President Obama invite any people that opposed Muslim teaching when he invited the Muslim Brotherhood? No he didn't.

Except you haven't explained how visiting with a faith leader makes us non secular. Is he in there signing legislation?

Makes us non secular?
What a Freudian slip.

The left want our House and Senate Chaplains out and they don't sign any legislation either.
If you can't see the political involvement in this then you really are blind by your ideology.

President Obama aids and helps Muslims but brings in anti-Catholic opponents. That is very political.

The Pope is not there to sign or propose legislation. His visit does not mean we are not a secular government. When did the Muslim Brotherhood speak before Congress?

The Muslim Brotherhood did not have to speak before Congress, they are already in the Government have been since 1953.
You keep forgetting about the anti Catholic political opponents that Obama invited.

The Pope should cancel his White House visit and tell Obama to stick it. He wont. Because he's a fucking communist and probably agrees with everything Obama says.
The Pope is not a neo-Nazi conservative like the RWrs on this board.
He is a liberal, a progressive, a thinking man. He is not going to be offended or insulted by the people he will meet at the White House.

How does the Pope visiting make it not?

Makes us non secular?
What a Freudian slip.

Obama put a Catholic on the Supreme Court. His VP is Catholic. You're an idiot. Always wrong.

What a freaking disgrace this non-natural born citizen ineligible president is. To taint the White House with this filth is sickening and immoral.

White House Invites Several Opponents of Catholic Teaching to Greet Pope Francis - Breitbart
If true, it sounds like Francis is walking into a Freak Show...
I imagine if Pope Francis walked into a house full of all the rightwing dingos on this thread and on this board in general, then he would truly be walking into a freak show.

Makes us non secular?
What a Freudian slip.

Obama put a Catholic on the Supreme Court. His VP is Catholic. You're an idiot. Always wrong.

That has nothing to do with what I am talking about and you know it.
We also had a Catholic President as well as Protestant Presidents but they did not invite any anti Christian protestors.

The Pope should cancel his White House visit and tell Obama to stick it. He wont. Because he's a fucking communist and probably agrees with everything Obama says.
The Pope is not a neo-Nazi conservative like the RWrs on this board.
He is a liberal, a progressive, a thinking man. He is not going to be offended or insulted by the people he will meet at the White House.
I am certain you know him personally.
I guess you consider the previous 2 Popes, at least, to be neo-Nazi Conservatives. That makes you an ignorant hater, as all haters are.

Makes us non secular?
What a Freudian slip.

That has nothing to do with what I am talking about and you know it.
We also had a Catholic President as well as Protestant Presidents but they did not invite any anti Christian protestors.

A gay Episcopal bishop is anti-Christian? Have you advised the Episcopalians of that?

Should the president disinvite himself from the Pope's visit because Obama is pro-choice on abortion?

Should the Pope be excommunicated for pal-ing around with pro-choicers?

What a freaking disgrace this non-natural born citizen ineligible president is. To taint the White House with this filth is sickening and immoral.

White House Invites Several Opponents of Catholic Teaching to Greet Pope Francis - Breitbart
If true, it sounds like Francis is walking into a Freak Show...
I imagine if Pope Francis walked into a house full of all the rightwing dingos on this thread and on this board in general, then he would truly be walking into a freak show.
Yes... of course... participants-in and supporters-of of the Freak Show would think no less...

Makes us non secular?
What a Freudian slip.

The Muslim Brotherhood did not have to speak before Congress, they are already in the Government have been since 1953.
You keep forgetting about the anti Catholic political opponents that Obama invited.

The Pope doesn't have to either then...lots of Catholics in Congress...no need for him to speak.

You've STILL not explained how the Popecicle speaking makes us a non secular government.

Makes us non secular?
What a Freudian slip.

The Pope doesn't have to either then...lots of Catholics in Congress...no need for him to speak.

You've STILL not explained how the Popecicle speaking makes us a non secular government.

It wasn't about the Pope speaking or visiting the white house.
It was about the political activists.

Makes us non secular?
What a Freudian slip.

It wasn't about the Pope speaking or visiting the white house.
It was about the political activists.

They don't make us non secular either. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back