How Lovely: Obama Invites Transvestite And Gay Bishop To Greet Pope At White House

xpr6sp.jpg

And now for my transgender flying nun impression...

There are literally thousands of invited guests to the White House for the Pope's visit.

Steve McGarret's gaydar zoomed right in on the two homos.

There are literally thousands of invited guests to the White House for the Pope's visit.

Steve McGarret's gaydar zoomed right in on the two homos.
Yeah, I went outside and looked. I just think Obama should treat is like a head of state visit, and let the Pope set his own agenda. If there's to be "inclusion" let Pope Francis do it. He seems to be doing a pretty fair job.

What? No two headed sheep? obumble intends this to be a freak show to put the Pope in his place.

Now get this. You think he would pull something like that is he was inviting a Muslim cleric?

this should tell you what he thinks of Christians, what he thinks of the people out there who are Christians and finally put to rest that the man is no Christian

I've never seen or lived under a so called President as hateful and disgusting as this one

I see Ears has upped the ante and invited a "pro abortion nun" also. LOL Obungles is a disaster

He truly does make me sick. and for the first time in my adult I am not proud of a President of my country. this man is a cold, vengeful, hateful human being

Forum List

Back