Tom Brady Declares His Support For Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
55f9b0c71c00002500082429.jpeg

Well, at least Tom Brady had made it a few consecutive days without being at the crux of a controversy. But that’s over now.

On Wednesday, Brady entered the political ring again when he threw his support behind his "good friend" Donald Trump.

More: Tom Brady Declares His Support For Presidential Candidate Donald Trump

Damn! Brady just lost his football hero status with me! I wonder how Patriot Nation feels about it?

Matt Light and several other Patriots have endorsed Trump as well. Its big news here in New England. Kraft and Belichick are also good friends of Trump.

Matt Light and several other Patriots have endorsed Trump as well. Its big news here in New England. Kraft and Belichick are also good friends of Trump.

Interesting. I'm sorry to hear that. I must find a new team.
Trump may be coming to Gillette so say the rumors. I wonder if the Patriots will have a rally? Don't forget Trump and Mark Cuban are good friends, so a lot of athletes like Trump a lot.

Interesting. I'm sorry to hear that. I must find a new team.
Trump may be coming to Gillette so say the rumors. I wonder if the Patriots will have a rally? Don't forget Trump and Mark Cuban are good friends, so a lot of athletes like Trump a lot.

Damn, I'm having a lot of acid reflux.

Forum List

Back