People should stop hating on trans people, in other cultures, other than US American,it is viewed as normal.

Like Thailand has the Kathoey who are considered a third gender,i know some Polynesian cultures as well consider trans people a third gender, like Tahiti,Samoa and such.

When did you trans?

You should get to know Tammy Taintant Tommy Tainant .
Transgender
No such thing as a Transgender. They're either male or female and 100% queer.
I don't hate them but I pity them because they are going to hell.

Like Thailand has the Kathoey who are considered a third gender,i know some Polynesian cultures as well consider trans people a third gender, like Tahiti,Samoa and such.

I could have told you there are mentally ill in every country

Are there people who want everyone to go trans for Gods sakes, like yourself

Gender neutral pronouns is so GD stupid. This shit will stop

Americans are still Puritans at heart.
What’s that make Africans since they outlaw homosexuality and trans and even have the death penalty for it? After all, all of our culture is stolen from Africa, isn’t it?

True. Jesus Nazis still have too much power.

But, I hope trans dudes completely destroy women's sports forever. Title IX gets ass fucked and the Aggies will have a D1 hockey team in my lifetime. I can't wait.
I'm actually enjoying this now it is so funny. Soon this will be in tennis, bowling, and all other women's sports.

I hope one day half the women's soccer players are running around with hairy nuts with that purple pickled brained stupid ass rapapoe or whoever

What’s that make Africans since they outlaw homosexuality and trans and even have the death penalty for it? After all, all of our culture is stolen from Africa, isn’t it?

Look at that black noose. Looks like a sack being tied....ooouuuuccchhhh..................lol

I like how the Iranians toss you down 5 stories blind foldedi

When did you trans?

Transgender

When?

Actually i am a crossdresser.

Been trying to put together a alternative rock chick outfit, with fishnets from hot topic, a skirt from hot topic and such.

When did you trans?

Transgender

When?

Actually i am a crossdresser.

Been trying to put together a alternative rock chick outfit, with fishnets from hot topic, a skirt from hot topic and such.
:worthless:

Forum List

Back