How Long Will the AntiChrist Be Sitting in Your Temple?

Ya think this pic has anything to do with the Abomination of Desolation?
View attachment 485284

Nope.. The abomination makes thing desolate.. abandoned.
Desolate of what?

Empty...
You're avoiding the question -
Desolate or Empty of what?

Abomination makes the Temple desolate... empty.

"Abomination of desolation" is a phrase from the Book of Daniel describing the pagan sacrifices with which the 2nd century BCE Greek king Antiochus IV replaced the twice-daily offering in the Jewish temple, or alternatively the altar on which such offerings were made.

Abomination of desolation - Wikipedia

View attachment 485284

Desolate of what?

Empty...

"Abomination of desolation" is a phrase from the Book of Daniel describing the pagan sacrifices with which the 2nd century BCE Greek king Antiochus IV replaced the twice-daily offering in the Jewish temple, or alternatively the altar on which such offerings were made.

You're still not clarify what is missing in the temple that makes it "desolate" - obviously the antichrist is still sitting in your temple.

View attachment 485284

Desolate of what?

Empty...

You're still not clarify what is missing in the temple that makes it "desolate" - obviously the antichrist is still sitting in your temple.

The Temple was destroyed in 70 AD and Revelation says there is no temple. Revelation 21:22

Why don't you know this basic stuff?

Amazing how people get this wrong.

II Thessalonians 2:

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth (present tense) himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God (present tense), shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth (present tense) that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth (present tense) will let, until he be taken out of the way.

"AND NOW there are MANY ANTICHRISTS" - I John 2:18
Over 7 billion of them.
Why is the bible so negative? Is god's message supposed to be so negative?
Because you see it as negative -
To the pure all things are pure, to those corrupt, all things are corrupt.
God drowning the world because he couldn’t make it right the first time isn’t negative?

Never happened.. Its a morality tale about redemption... borrowed from Sumer.
Ya, but I’m asking why the bible is so negative.

I think to instill fear and for the sake of drama..
The Jews certainly didn't see it that way.

Good website, but the Jews were not monotheistic from the beginning.. 4,000 clay icons of Asherah have been found in Jerusalem.

the beginning of what?-----Jerusalem was a city with a diverse population and THRU WHICH LOTS AND LOTS
of people passed. It was a crossover spot---long before DAVID purchased it ----about ??? 1040 BC

II Thessalonians 2:

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth (present tense) himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God (present tense), shewing himself that he is God.

6 And now ye know what withholdeth (present tense) that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth (present tense) will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Over 7 billion of them.
God drowning the world because he couldn’t make it right the first time isn’t negative?

Good website, but the Jews were not monotheistic from the beginning.. 4,000 clay icons of Asherah have been found in Jerusalem.

the beginning of what?-----Jerusalem was a city with a diverse population and THRU WHICH LOTS AND LOTS
of people passed. It was a crossover spot---long before DAVID purchased it ----about ??? 1040 BC

II Thessalonians 2:

Over 7 billion of them.

it was a tiny village on a hill top (a fortress) on the trade route between Egypt and Babylon... AKA bandit territory. Never had a large population.

Oct 17, 2020 · Overall, however, the area comprises only about 11–12 acres. Geva estimates the population of the city during this period at between 500 and 700 “at most.” (Previously other prominent scholars had estimated Jerusalem’s population in this …

II Thessalonians 2:

Over 7 billion of them.

it was a tiny village on a hill top (a fortress) on the trade route between Egypt and Babylon... AKA bandit territory. Never had a large population.

Oct 17, 2020 · Overall, however, the area comprises only about 11–12 acres. Geva estimates the population of the city during this period at between 500 and 700 “at most.” (Previously other prominent scholars had estimated Jerusalem’s population in this …

I did not say it had a LARGE population----it had a TRANSITORY population----people TRAVELED thru
it..... it was CENTRALLY located between Egypt and the Levant

20 And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat:

21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:

22 And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.

That Man of Sin is the scapegoat of Leviticus 16. The most hated man in all scripture is a scapegoat.

there is no such man-----you got all screwed up in
SUNDAY SCHOOL
A man can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink.
The whole New Testament is contained within the Day of Atonement. There is a bullock, a Lamb, and a scapegoat. It is good that you recognize the Lamb. I would pray that you see the rest of the story, but fear that only those who have been scapegoated can recognize the scapegoat. I would not pray that for anyone.

"AND NOW there are MANY ANtichrists" - I John 2:18

Stay on this forum for more than one minute, and you'll see it for yourself - Maybe you're an antichrist too!

Stay on this forum for more than one minute, and you'll see it for yourself - Maybe you're an antichrist too!

John was talking about the first century not 2021.

WRONG.

Classic Antichrist Response -
One cannot articulate what an idiotic response that is -
You can dismiss the entire Bible with that demonic retort.

You could dismiss II Cor 6:2 "And NOW is the day of salvation" by saying that was written by Paul for the Church at Corinth only, not 2021.
WRONG.

WRONG.

You could dismiss II Cor 6:2 "And NOW is the day of salvation" by saying that was written by Paul for the Church at Corinth only, not 2021.
WRONG.

It was written to the church in Corinth.

The Bible tells you when and to whom.. Scofield was a convicted felon with no religious training.. and his theocracy has taken over the fundamentalists, evangelicals, pentacostals dispensationalists and dominionists. You think the church was wrong for 1800 years until Scofield and Samuel Untermyer joined forces?

Against Christian Zionism - Wild Olive
www.wildolive.co.uk/against_christian_zionism.htm
"Hal Lindsey is the leader of the Christian Zionism movement" Hal Lindsey is undoubtedly the most influential of all Christian Zionists of the 20 th century. Although rarely quoted by others, he has nevertheless been described by Time as 'The Jeremiah for this Generation, and by the New York Times as 'the best selling author of the decade.

WRONG.

WRONG.

It was written to the church in Corinth.

The Bible tells you when and to whom.. Scofield was a convicted felon with no religious training.. and his theocracy has taken over the fundamentalists, evangelicals, pentacostals dispensationalists and dominionists. You think the church was wrong for 1800 years until Scofield and Samuel Untermyer joined forces?
The whole Bible is the WORD OF GOD, which is "living and active" - Hebrews 4:12 - for spiritual minds of course.

I only adhere to the Two Witnesses, no mortal man or dead mortal religion.

I am FASCINATED. What does ANTI-CHRIST SITTING
IN THE TEMPLE mean. I am also curious as to how this "interesting" idea is expressed in its original language
which I assume is GREEK (???)

I am FASCINATED. What does ANTI-CHRIST SITTING
IN THE TEMPLE mean. I am also curious as to how this "interesting" idea is expressed in its original language
which I assume is GREEK (???)

I'm not going to make it too simple, so I'll be more esoteric -
Ask yourself this -
If Christ was ruling in the temple of christian's, would they die?

Forum List

Back