How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

If the government “let them do it” then you’re going to have a hard time proving that they took control from the government.

See what I mean about facts?

They took control of government functions in that area.

You are arguing semantics, not facts.

And just because the local government were pussies didn't mean it wasn't an insurrection.

They took control of government functions in that area.

You are arguing semantics, not facts.

And just because the local government were pussies didn't mean it wasn't an insurrection.
Did they take control or did the government let them have control?

These aren’t semantics, this is crucial to proving the case. Taking has a far different meaning than being let.

The oath keepers plotted the armed overthrow the government. In a lot of countries that's a death sentence. Trying to equate that with run of the mill civil unrest is where the right's equivalency argument always fails.
I never even heard of the Oath Keepers until the 1/6 hearings. I doubt they could overthrow the government.

View attachment 732717

Pictured Above is Jessica Watkins who is a so-called insurrectionist. So she is going to take our country over? So that’s it, those are the big bad wolf? We’re supposed to be scared of them? Come on now looks more like she and her cohorts had some mental issues. Appears that some of these “insurrectionists” couldn’t handle a job at McDonald’s let alone take over a country.

This can’t be reality right folks. I would hope that we could all see that the idea that these few dozen people had any sort of an ability to overturn the election is fraudulent. Bc in order to overtake a country one needs tanks and jets, A military. The idea that these “oath keepers “were somehow capable of overthrowing the election is absurd. They are about as much of a threat as the angry old white man who is still racist against blacks…

She faces a 20 year maximum prison sentence that she’s already been convicted guilty of the crime she was charged with. As far as I know she illegally walked into the Capitol building on Jan . I don’t think she attacked anyone. As a Catholic the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Maybe she should get a few weeks in jail?

What about the BLM rioters burn down the Minnesota police station? That’s a government building it’s the same thing folks it is a official government building. And that was literally burn down. But guess what a January 6 the government building was not burned down. So what’s going on here this is clearly hypocrisy where are the trials for the BLM rioters?

The other end of it was considering some sort of a blanket immunity for BLM rioters and the January 6 rioters. Thinking of a way to bring the country together. Have Donald Trump and Joe Biden shake hands with each other. Seriously it’s about unity it’s about common sense the most violent offenders where the BLM rioters or January 6 rioters who are for example in fist fights with cops violently attacking people they should go to jail for more than a year but simply entering a government building illegally that does not warrant a 20 year prison sentence.

Most of the people imprisoned right now over Jan. 6 weren't even Oathkeepers. They just happened to have been there. The Biden administration is sending a clear message to everyone: "Don't you dare question the fact that we stole the 2020 election."

The Jan. 6 commission and the media seems to believe that all of America believes the same thing they do. But nothing could be farther from the truth. Out here in the heartland of the country, we’ve become numb and apathetic to the Democrats’ projection and hypocrisy of their portrayal of a few hour’s unrest at the Capitol as an “INSURRECTION!”, while turning a blind eye to the previous summer’s Antifa and Black Lives Matter riots.

Democrats repeatedly inststed that the Antifa/BLM protests were mostly peaceful, as we watched ordinary citizens and law-enforcement officers being assaulted and killed on the evening news. They were attacked with firearms, knives, clubs, incendiary devices, and blinding lasers. All but the most egregious criminals were released without charge by Soros-funded, Democrat prosecutors, but any citizen who dared defend themselves from brutal assault, were quickly charged and jailed. Even the "lawyer" who firebombed a police car got a light sentence.

Last edited:
Did they take control or did the government let them have control?

These aren’t semantics, this is crucial to proving the case. Taking has a far different meaning than being let.

It semantics, because not all the people wanted to be under the rule of CHAZ/CHOP.

The government has no authority to allow them to take over government functions "just because"

Semantics, nothing more or less. Like most SJW posters you need to wallow in minutiae and attempted gotcha bullshit

It semantics, because not all the people wanted to be under the rule of CHAZ/CHOP.

The government has no authority to allow them to take over government functions "just because"

Semantics, nothing more or less. Like most SJW posters you need to wallow in minutiae and attempted gotcha bullshit
Explain how someone was “under the rule” or CHAZ specifically and factually.

Letting and taking are far different. If I let you have my car, I can’t accuse you of having taken it. Like I said, facts don’t line up with your assertions.

You can’t accuse CHAZ of taking control of the government (which is what sedition is factually) while admitting that the government let them. They’re contradictory. The reason you try to dismiss this as “semantics” is that you can’t even admit you’re wrong. You’ll instead make absurdly false statements.

Explain how someone was “under the rule” or CHAZ specifically and factually.

Letting and taking are far different. If I let you have my car, I can’t accuse you of having taken it. Like I said, facts don’t line up with your assertions.

You can’t accuse CHAZ of taking control of the government (which is what sedition is factually) while admitting that the government let them. They’re contradictory. The reason you try to dismiss this as “semantics” is that you can’t even admit you’re wrong. You’ll instead make absurdly false statements.

The government doesn't have the right to let some group of people occupy an area and prevent the police from entering it. They don't have that power. The local government was a bunch of lefties with no balls who had a DUTY to take back control of the area. If the police aren't allowed in, the citizens not part of the insurrection are being denied government services, and government control. the local government doesn't have the power to let someone else take over. They should have been removed from power by the State government if allowed under the State Constitution, but the State government is also a bunch of lefty twats.

Still semantics from you.

One point that Has to be brought up is that yes the police are pro union pro Democrat pro liberal. BLM leaders are rich millionaires they steal money. These young black men who support BLM some of them are brainwashed others are no different than young white men who believe that the world is out to get them ….it is a dangerous way to live. And so responsible Americans have a duty to help young black men or young white men who have been brainwashed to believe the world is out to get them. The idea that a black person or white person who is born in this country starts out behind because of their skin color is a very dangerous view it is something that divides people it makes Americans feel bad about themselves.

No we need positive stuff. We need common sense

I am a Democrat I am a liberal. It is against the Democratic Party values to support BLM. Some People on the left just don’t see it how BLM supporters destroy statues in America that mean so much to Italian Americans. How BLM supporters use ruthless violence and use rough and rude language in conversations with people.

The hypocrisy of people who support BLM and who believe that black’s Have been selectively held down in history. When in reality slavery was a worldwide issue. The fact that some people on the left cannot see BLM is a political tool being used for propaganda and nefarious reasons is a problem …and we need to help these Americans on the left. We need to help our fellow Democrats see the light.

Italian Americans don’t support racism. Black Americans don’t support racism so we demand mutual respect. BLM supporters are not about mutual respect

And one way to lose voters is the constantly lying misrepresent about peoples positions which is what BLM does all the time. So somebody comes out and criticizes BLM… well BLM leader say that person is a racist. All the meanwhile while BLM leaders are sprouting propaganda poor Black people and poor white people continue to starve in America and they know that BLM doesn’t give a shit about them. That’s the truth man that’s the workingman’s truth

You'll never hear me defend anyone who broke the law when the protests got out of hand. You cannot make that claim. The far right is hailing these people as heroic patriots. Now you have to bear the taint of supporting treason. Could have just disavowed all those people as not representing your beliefs but Trump demands you go to bat for them.
Brother this is really straightforward. It’s a clear-cut case of a hyprocrisy . January 6 was one day with a few hundred people and maybe 15 of them use violence? . Compared to the far left BLM riots hundreds of different events over multiple months costing billions of dollars worth of damage , upwards of 20 murders.

Nobody has said that those January 6 rioters were heroes. But here’s the thing and it’s really important to talk about things from a commonsense perspective and just look at the facts and once and for all eliminate the far left propaganda. BLM supporters burn American flags the people on January 6 were carrying American flags with them. In both cases there was illegal activity…. BLM supporters burn down a police building some illegally entered a police building. On January 6 some trump supporters got into fist fights with cops I don’t know which ones they were… I’ve made my position crystal clear the ones who got in the fist fights with cops should serve more time in jail than the one who simply illegally entered the building.

So the January 6 commission is a joke they should’ve had an investigation into BLM but no they didn’t. So it’s clearly a case of injustice brother. And again this idea that BLM is right to protest civil rights and justices no they’re not they are terrorists. They’re anti-American…. Trump supporters don’t go around destroying statues of African people of history who might have owned slaves so the BLM people not only destroy statues of Confederates… They’ve destroyed statues of people who have even work against slavery they destroyed statues of great heroic people of history. This is a huge problem.

The government doesn't have the right to let some group of people occupy an area and prevent the police from entering it. They don't have that power. The local government was a bunch of lefties with no balls who had a DUTY to take back control of the area. If the police aren't allowed in, the citizens not part of the insurrection are being denied government services, and government control. the local government doesn't have the power to let someone else take over. They should have been removed from power by the State government if allowed under the State Constitution, but the State government is also a bunch of lefty twats.

Still semantics from you.
Sounds like the problem is with the local government then. Your entire post is complaining about the actions of the local government, not the protestors.

It’s not semantics. You can’t prove someone took control from the government while admitting they let them take control. That won’t work in a court of law. Instant acquittal.

And given slaps on the wrists. many were never prosecuted, or had the charges dropped.
Many charges were dropped because the police unconstitutionally rounded up people and charged them for merely engaging in constitutionally protected freedom of speech.

The rioters that caused property damage were sentenced to significant terms.

It’s a clear-cut case of a hyprocrisy

Comparing the two is. The riots over the recorded snuffing out of George Floyd had nothing to do with the time honored tradition, and once valued tradition, of the peaceful and orderly transfer of power from one patriotic party to the other. Whereas the Trumpyberra's BigLie inspired and incited riot on Jan 6th. had everything to do with trashing that time honored tradition.

Forum List

Back