How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

No, I didn't say that. I said that peacefully protesting was fine. Not 'just accepting the violence against them'.

So ... I think you're saying you support the violent riots? Because they were justified? Other Leftists here have said that, so you would be in line with your side's view, but I thought you said you were against all but defensive violence. (Or are you using the word 'defensive' in a broader sense?)

Can I assume that you DO support, in retrospect, the violent riots of the summer of 2020?

What do you call an officer of the law lying about you to obtain a warrant, breaking into your home and killing you?

You call that justified violence?

What do you call an officer of the law lying about you to obtain a warrant, breaking into your home and killing you?

You call that justified violence?
No, I don't. Next question. (By the way, do you know what non sequitur means? Look it up.)

Of course this is what your side believes. You would like to put us all to death. And it's not just words! You've already started, when you killed Aaron Danielson.

Please don't be shy about expressing your side's view on how we should all be killed. Bring this up in every thread. A lot of people on my side are complacent. Some of them believe we have all the people with guns, and that your side are little weedy transgendered nothings, (except for the ghetto Blacks, who mainly kill each other). But they're wrong.

So, please, let us know in exquisite detail, how you'd like to exterminate us. Hanging? Electrocution? Firing squads (the traditional Leftist way of dealing with opponents). Lethal injection?

Proclaim your intentions throughout the land! Patriots, are you listening?
I'm not putting anyone to death , the penalty for treason and that is what it was and supporting traitors is also treason. It should have the death penalty. Everyone who forced their way into the capital should have been shot , the same as the people who went from protesting to stealing and burning at the Black Lives Matter protest. all these criminals should be shot to the man, and dead is good enough for me , We should kill the scum of this country, and all traitors are scum. This opinion is also the law from the constitution
TREASON JAN6TH SCUM AND SUPPORTERS.
Definition: In Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution, treason is specifically limited to levying war against the U.S., or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.[2]

Penalty: Under U.S. Code Title 18, the penalty is death,[4] or not less than five years' imprisonment (with a minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death). Any person convicted of treason against the United States also forfeits the right to hold public office in the United States.[5]

The terms used in the definition derive from English legal tradition, specifically the Treason Act 1351. Levying war means the assembly of armed people to overthrow the government or to resist its laws. Enemies are subjects of a foreign government that is in open hostility with the United States.[6] Treason does not distinguish between participants and accessories; all persons who rebel or intentionally give aid to hostilities are subject to the same charge.[7]

No person has been executed for treason by the federal government under the Constitution. The small handful of people who have been convicted of the offense at the federal level — such as two militants from the Whiskey Rebellion (John Mitchell and Philip Weigel, who were both pardoned by President George Washington[8]) and several people after World War II — have mostly been pardoned or released.[9]

Of course this is what your side believes. You would like to put us all to death. And it's not just words! You've already started, when you killed Aaron Danielson.

Please don't be shy about expressing your side's view on how we should all be killed. Bring this up in every thread. A lot of people on my side are complacent. Some of them believe we have all the people with guns, and that your side are little weedy transgendered nothings, (except for the ghetto Blacks, who mainly kill each other). But they're wrong.

So, please, let us know in exquisite detail, how you'd like to exterminate us. Hanging? Electrocution? Firing squads (the traditional Leftist way of dealing with opponents). Lethal injection?

Proclaim your intentions throughout the land! Patriots, are you listening?
Treason is decided by the court and it sentences are decided by the court . There is not one person who forced their way into the capital to overthrow our country and democracy that isn't a TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY , YOU PEOPLE WANT the ACT OF TREASON TO Be OVERLOOKED BECAUSE YOU ARE THE TRAITORS,.SIMPLE AS THAT, THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS AND THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THEM ARE TRAITORS TO THIS COUNTRY. It IS NOT COMPLICATED.

I LOVER IT ,THE RIGHT WING ARE THE TRAITORS, SO THEY WANT IT TO BE IGNORED. NEXT TIME THEY LOSE, THIS COUNTRY HAVE TO SET UP MACHINE GUNS AT THE DOORS OF THE CAPITAL AND DON'T SPARE THE BULLETS, IT WILL BE A SCUM BAG SHOOT. STACK the dead UP LIKE CORD WOOD. THEY WON'T BE MISSED . THEY HAVE TO BE TREATED AS THE TRAITORS THEY ARE.

Treason is decided by the court and it sentences are decided by the court . There is not one person who forced their way into the capital to overthrow our country and democracy that isn't a TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY , YOU PEOPLE WANT the ACT OF TREASON TO Be OVERLOOKED BECAUSE YOU ARE THE TRAITORS,.SIMPLE AS THAT, THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS AND THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THEM ARE TRAITORS TO THIS COUNTRY. It IS NOT COMPLICATED.
Hmmm... you don't even know what "treason" means legally, as opposed to "sedition".
But never mind.

Now, please tell me, Mr I-hate-traitors, what you think of the very liberal New York City Council's honoring of Ethel Rosenberg, the executed spy for the Soviet Union, who helped Stalin get the secret of how to make an atom bomb, and other military secrets.

Would you have voted along with your fellow Lefties to honor her, or not? (Note: if you actually answer this question, which I have put to Lefties here over and over again, you'll be the first one to do so.)

Patriots, take notice of what this man says. Draw the appropriate conclusions. Get that 5.56mm cordless drill, and adequate power-capsules for it. Start meeting with your friends and discussing what is coming, and how to meet it.

Actually waiting to see footage of DOJ taking turd samples from 10,000 Trump fans.
No need, they took urine samples and found the nothing but orange kool-aid.

images

What you refuse to acknowledge is that the Left in America today does not believe in democratic rights. And of course they don't condemn AntiFa and similar rioters, even if they might think that these people are doing something tactically unwise.

Conservative speakers on campus are routinely howled down, even physically attacked.
Our liberal intelligentsia, with a few honorable exceptions, remain silent. this is a new development, something that would never have happened a generation ago.

Yes or No? Do you accept my description of the trend on American college campuses? Do you approve of it? (So far as I know, all the other Leftists posting here do. If I am mistaken, let them say so.)

Since your side no longer believes in one of the pillars of democacy -- free speech -- where it has control, on the college campuses, don't expect my side to be goody-goodies and remain restricted by the rules that your side ignores.

As I have said, 6 January was a huge gift to the Left, boneheaded stupidity, and should never have happened. The people involved will have to face the consequences. (Even if the election had been stolen, so long as the majority of people believe it wasn't, we have to abide by the results.)

But I understand the people who no longer trust 'official' sources on critical issues: if they lie about the origins of a deadly virus, they can lie about the results of an election. (I don't think they did, in this case, but I understand the people who do think that.)

Another question for you: had the 6 January invasion of Congress aimed at an indefinitely prolonged occupation, would you still have condemned it?
You have failed to identify that "Left" that festers in your noggin, or to document whoever it might be expressing disbelief in democracy.

On the other hand, Trump goons attacking Congress in an attempt to deny the democratic will as expressed in an election certified by all fifty states is undeniable.

Sorry my friend the name Black Lives Matter alone is extremely racist and divisive. Why don’t you post pictures of our country on fire or the billions of dollars of damage from Black Lives Matter riots in 2020 or the brutal assaults on innocent people. And the 25 murders by blm rioters in 2020. You were talking about violence and there’s still no comparing the violent BLM rioters to the violent January 6 rioters in terms of how they were treated by the law system. The violence of BLM, Democrats, anti-abortion people it is perhaps 1000 times greater than that of one day one single event “January 6 “ there is no comparing far left violence, far left racism to anything on the right .

People like you can try and change the conversation or move the goalposts all you want it doesn’t mean anything. Some people don’t even respond to the facts they just keep peddling far left propaganda. Nobody at all defends attacking a police officer whether it’s a BLM person or January 6 person attacking a cop.

I and other people are not talking about violent BLM rioters or January 6 rioters…. we are talking about people who have not used violence ie assaulted police officers …
We are talking about those who have simply walked into a government building aka trespassing whether it was a BLM protester or January 6 protester.

So what the democrat politicians have “condemned” anything that means nothing. Tell me this what BLM protesters who illegally trespassed into a building(like the Minnesota police station or the many government buildings over the summer of 2020.) having languishing in jail for multiple years like how for example of number of the j 6 protesters have like the shaman guy. Now there’s another man who did nothing but walked in to the capital building for 60 seconds this was shown on tucker Carlson a few days ago. This was a Trump supporter who literally walked around the capitol building for 60 seconds and then he was asked by a police officer to leave and so he left. Now he’s facing one year in jail. jail. This is Barbaric …. it’s something from the devil it has nothing to do with Christianity

And so here is the point that you and one single Democrat has ever been able to address…. maybe you could respond to it that would be wonderful we will see what kind of American you are.

A BLM protester who illegally trespassed into a government building should get may be a few weeks im jail if that same thing with a January 6 protester. That’s it that’s it game over none of you Biden guys have ever addressed this. Please stand up for what is right show mercy also show Common sense and stand up to the barbaric and corrupt prosecutors who are the January 6 committee. People who think that the shaman or anybody who simply walked around the capitol building on January 6 should go to jail for four years is a monster and they are certainly against Christianity.

Thank you have a nice day brother
You don't like Black Lives Matter demanding fair and equal treatment under law.

That is unrelated to Trump goons' attacking outnumbered police in an attempt to overthrow American democracy.

Screen Shot 2023-03-19 at 10.08.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-19 at 10.08.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 1.05.19 PM.png

You have failed to identify that "Left" that festers in your noggin, or to document whoever it might be expressing disbelief in democracy.

On the other hand, Trump goons attacking Congress in an attempt to deny the democratic will as expressed in an election certified by all fifty states is undeniable.
I'll reply rely re. 'the Left' in a separate post. (The problem is, you just ignore what I post, a kind of hysterical blindness. But I'll try again.)

The perhaps-misguided Trump people believed that the election was stolen. For those who won it -- fairly or not -- it is literally inconceivable, literally inconceivable, that it was not won fairly. It's like asking a devout religious person, "If God were evil, would you still obey Him." The possibility cannot be processed.

But a stolen election is not an entirely crazy concept., especially if we look at the possibility -- not of a centralized national electronic voting machine plot -- but of lots of little thefts in key states, not centrally co ordinated, but carried out by people who believed that they were the last barrier between democracy and fascism. (If i had believed that, say in Hitler's Referendum in 1933, I would not have hesitated to cheat. Democracy doesn't mean you have to commit suicide.)

There were questions about the 1960 election, which went to JFK, although Nixon decided not to contest it, for whatever reason. (I'm from Texas, and I promise you that no one there at the time thought that the idea that some dead people might have been resurrected to vote Democratic was entirely nuts. Especially since we were mostly Democrats, although my kind of Democrat hated LBJ.

And as for Illinois .... you probably know the old joke about the Chicago election slogan,
"Vote Democrat and nobody gets hurt!" (But JFK probably won fairly.)

My position is agnostic, leaning towards the conclusion that Trump lost, based on the polls beforehand, and the fact that Republicans down-ticket won, meaning a certain layer of normally Republican voters -- the suburban 'soccer moms' -- voted against him, and for someone who appeared to be a safe, even rather conservative, Democrat.

And more importantly, even if we KNEW Trump won, the fact that the majority of the nation did not believe this -- including many of our own conservative leaders (not the elected poltiicians but our journalists and intellectuals -- meant that we just had to take the hit and work harder for a fair balloting process next time.

Doing something like 6 January was walking right into an enemy man-trap ... whether the entrapped were led by provocateurs or not. As Tallyrand said when Napoleon had one of his aristocratic enemies assassinated, "It was worse than a crime ... it was a blunder."

However, there are some interesting statistical anomalies in that election, spelled out in this article, the best one I've seen from the 'It Was Stolen' camp. I'll post them in a new thread.

And the good news is that it is coming up to three years that George has been drug and crime free and has not once again pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's belly ...

How's that make you feel, shmidflap?

Here is your position: 'the Left' are national elected Democratic politicians. They do not openly endorse violent rioting or violence. Therefore, the Left does not support rioting or violence.

Or, in formal logic: A is B. Therefore, C is B.
But A is just a sub-set of C. What about the rest of C?

My position: yes, elected national Democratic politicians are not electorally-suicidal or brain-dead. When necessary to put down openly anti-police Democrats in the primaries, they do so. (Or the great majority do. In public. Watch out for that AOC, though.) Thus the new Democratic Mayor of New York City, a former policeman.

And, no doubt the great majority of people who traditionally vote Democratic, or at least sometimes vote Democratic, feel the same way. That's why they vote to recall Leftist District Attorneys who want to turn hordes of criminal looters onto the nice upmarket shops in toney liberal neighborhoods.

But those groups do not exhaust what the word 'Left' can reasonably be expected to apply to.

We need to look more closely at elected local Democrats, who are far more subject to the pressure of their activist base. We need to look at the City Council of Seattle, of Portland, of New York. (Where the good liberals have honored a spy for the Soviet Union, showing what at least some liberals really mean when they denounce conservative 'treason' and crow about their 'patriotism'. Jesus, the irony couldn't be greater!)

We need to look at AntiFa -- not an organization with membership cards and dues, but a fairly widespread, fairly popular way for young leftists to identify themselves. They are quite openly committed to violence -- notionally, against 'fascists', but by that word, they mean any conservative, any Republican. And they put words into deeds, as when one of them shot dead one of ours, in completely cold blood, Aaron Danielson, and the others laughed and cheered when they heard the news.

Then we have to look at the very important layer of 'progressive' (and worse) intelligentsia: the teachers, professors, journalists ... who lean heavily left and many of whom are sympathetic to AntiFa.

They may not themselves go out and shoot us or throw Molotov cocktails, but at least some of them are quite supportive of AntiFa. "Violence against fascists is justified" (and we conservatives are, in their eyes, fascists. That's the crucial sleight-of-hand these people use: Republican = Fascist. And violence against Fascists is justified.)

You can find more than a few people on the Left right here on this Board hoping that mass executions will be carried out against us, or justifying the riots, following AOC (an elected Democrat who is not subject to the don't-sa-it-out-loud rule).

Times are changing. This is not the Nixon vs JFK debate.

Here's Teen Vogue, taking a break from teaching its teenage readers about the joys of anal sex (think I'm kidding?), conducting an interview about AntiFa with its most prominent academic apologist, Professor Mark Bray. (So we get a two-fer here, journalist and professor, apologists for violence against the Right.)

Teen Vogue:
[ Here's What Antifa is REALLY Trying to Do ]

Now Teen Vogue isn't exactly a political journal. If we turn to Leftwing political journals, we find more of the same.
The Nation magazine:
[ What Is Anti-Fascism? ]

The New Republic:
[ “Antifa Isn’t A Hobby Or A Fad”: A Q&A With Mark Bray ]

I get the impression you're not very familiar with the Left, which may explain your response, but The Nation and The New Republic are the two major left-of-center print journals -- we're not talking about Revolutionary Worker here.

Now, what about the mainstream media? Same thing:

AntiFa is presented as idealistic militant young people, out to prevent fascists, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, or -- that wonderfully broad and meaningless term --the 'far Right' -- from being able to organize. Maybe a bit too militant for PR purposes occasionally, but very definitely good people.

Here's the New York Times and the Washington Post, carressing AntiFa in interviews with their academic apologists:

The New York Times:
[ What Is Antifa, the Movement Trump Wants to Declare a Terror Group? ]
[ ‘Antifa’ Grows as Left-Wing Faction Set to, Literally, Fight the Far Right (Published 2017) ]

The Washington Post:
[ https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...11/527071ac-f37b-11ea-bc45-e5d48ab44b9f_story ]

And it's the same story on college campuses. Not as the rare, occasional isolated incident, but more and more common, from Stanford to Cornell: mobs howl down conservative speakers. No Free Speech here! (Do you want more links?)

Now look. All you have to say is, "Well, I'm a traditional liberal, and, like Peter Beinart writing in The Atlantic, I utterly condemn such violence." [ A Violent Attack on Free Speech at Middlebury ]

That's an honorable position, and I'll happily join with you in applying the same criteria to my side: if liberals -- or any Leftists -- want to hold a public meeting, a march, a rally -- they must be allowed to do so, without interference. You can protest it, picket peacefully, leaflet -- go to the meeting and take part in the question-and-answer session after the speaker has spoken ... but no violence no disruption.

Deal?

Now, how about invading a seat of government and trying to shut it down? People who did this and engaged in violence did the wrong thing and will have to pay the penalty, whatever their motivations. We're playing by Big Boys Rules now.

But what if my guys had been peaceful? Suppose they had just 'occupied' Congress? Bringing in their sleeping bags and packed luches and iPhones, and settling down indefinitely? What would you say to that? (And for all the bloodthirsty far Lefties here, saying they should all be shot... would you favor shooting peaceful occupiers of government legislatures?

If not, what would you want done to them?

Last edited:
Hmmm... you don't even know what "treason" means legally, as opposed to "sedition".
But never mind.

Now, please tell me, Mr I-hate-traitors, what you think of the very liberal New York City Council's honoring of Ethel Rosenberg, the executed spy for the Soviet Union, who helped Stalin get the secret of how to make an atom bomb, and other military secrets.

Would you have voted along with your fellow Lefties to honor her, or not? (Note: if you actually answer this question, which I have put to Lefties here over and over again, you'll be the first one to do so.)

Patriots, take notice of what this man says. Draw the appropriate conclusions. Get that 5.56mm cordless drill, and adequate power-capsules for it. Start meeting with your friends and discussing what is coming, and how to meet it.
Your full of shit of course , and your question about Rosenberg maybe the most stupid question I have seen all week. What the hell does that have to do with this thread, stupid.
B y the way screw you dirt ball
TREASON
In Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution, treason is specifically limited to levying war against the U.S., or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.[2]

Penalty: Under U.S. Code Title 18, the penalty is death,[4] or not less than five years' imprisonment (with a minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death). Any person convicted of treason against the United States also forfeits the right to hold public office in the United States.[5] You have no idea what you are talking about

The terms used in the definition derive from English legal tradition, specifically the Treason Act 1351. Levying war means the assembly of armed people to overthrow the government or to resist its laws. Enemies are subjects of a foreign government that is in open hostility with the United States.[6] Treason does not distinguish between participants and accessories; all persons who rebel or intentionally give aid to hostilities are subject to the same charge.[7]

I'll reply rely re. 'the Left' in a separate post. (The problem is, you just ignore what I post, a kind of hysterical blindness. But I'll try again.)

The perhaps-misguided Trump people believed that the election was stolen. For those who won it -- fairly or not -- it is literally inconceivable, literally inconceivable, that it was not won fairly. It's like asking a devout religious person, "If God were evil, would you still obey Him." The possibility cannot be processed.

But a stolen election is not an entirely crazy concept., especially if we look at the possibility -- not of a centralized national electronic voting machine plot -- but of lots of little thefts in key states, not centrally co ordinated, but carried out by people who believed that they were the last barrier between democracy and fascism. (If i had believed that, say in Hitler's Referendum in 1933, I would not have hesitated to cheat. Democracy doesn't mean you have to commit suicide.)

There were questions about the 1960 election, which went to JFK, although Nixon decided not to contest it, for whatever reason. (I'm from Texas, and I promise you that no one there at the time thought that the idea that some dead people might have been resurrected to vote Democratic was entirely nuts. Especially since we were mostly Democrats, although my kind of Democrat hated LBJ.

And as for Illinois .... you probably know the old joke about the Chicago election slogan,
"Vote Democrat and nobody gets hurt!" (But JFK probably won fairly.)

My position is agnostic, leaning towards the conclusion that Trump lost, based on the polls beforehand, and the fact that Republicans down-ticket won, meaning a certain layer of normally Republican voters -- the suburban 'soccer moms' -- voted against him, and for someone who appeared to be a safe, even rather conservative, Democrat.

And more importantly, even if we KNEW Trump won, the fact that the majority of the nation did not believe this -- including many of our own conservative leaders (not the elected poltiicians but our journalists and intellectuals -- meant that we just had to take the hit and work harder for a fair balloting process next time.

Doing something like 6 January was walking right into an enemy man-trap ... whether the entrapped were led by provocateurs or not. As Tallyrand said when Napoleon had one of his aristocratic enemies assassinated, "It was worse than a crime ... it was a blunder."

However, there are some interesting statistical anomalies in that election, spelled out in this article, the best one I've seen from the 'It Was Stolen' camp. I'll post them in a new thread.
This is crap, If it happened it would have gone to 60 courts and if all 60 said it was bullshit , then guess what. The possibility of it happening and not get found out by anyone is zero. but that is what the hate party wants everyone to believe.

You can't even find a source to back up your bullshit , I've given you 10. You're just another red neck fucking liar.
Hey worm the DNA test of the excrement at the capital was to find out if it was human shit , and what they found out is that it was half human shit , so they knew it was right wing shit. Why did you shit on the floor when you were there.
So it is you who is both full of shit and bullshitting at the same time......

428px-PosterBullshitMan2_400x400.jpg

This is crap, If it happened it would have gone to 60 courts and if all 60 said it was bullshit , then guess what. The possibility of it happening and not get found out by anyone is zero. but that is what the hate party wants everyone to believe.
I've started a thread -- Was the 2020 election stolen? -- elsewhere. You shouldn't bother looking at it, but patriots should. It quotes an article with the best evidence I've seen for the 'stolen election' thesis. I'm not personally convinced, but it's a serious case.

In any event, this is water under the bridge.

We know that a strong and growing faction with the Left would like to destroy us. literally ... hell, a bit of vote cheating is nothing compared to what these people want to do:They already break up our meetings, attack us physically, cheer when one of us is murdered by one of them ... what's a little over-counting of ballots, compared to that???

Patriots must organize.

Forum List

Back