How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

I condemn all instances of suppression of free speech, whether by Antifa, the Shriners, or Pipefitters Local Union 537.

None of that concerns the apprehension, indictment, prosecution, conviction or confession of the Trump goons who violently attacked outnumbered policy on January 6, 2021 in an attempt to thwart democracy. The Loser has indicated that he would pardon the guilty.

You still haven't cite a single documented quote endorsing violence by anyone.

I endorsed violence in return of violence against the people by the government. We all should. It's ingrained in the founding of the country.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Both the right and the left have their violent extremists. Pointing that out proves nothing, other than that each side has its violent wing of loonies.
Attempts to divert attention from the Trump goons' attack upon outnumbered police defending democracy by noting that other people also do bad things for various reasons in no way mitigates the criminal behavior of the Trump goons.

I endorsed violence in return of violence against the people by the government. We all should. It's ingrained in the founding of the country.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
That in no way justifies a Loser inciting goons to attack outnumbered police on January 6, 2021 in a failed attempt to overcome the express will of the People in an election certified by all 50 states.

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.44.22 AM.png

"One must be able to lose with dignity.'
So true!"

Trump tweeted.​

Hmmm... but your side honors traitors who are put to death. Namely, the Soviet spy Ethel Rosenberg, honored by the liberal Democrats on the New York City Council. The Jan 6th people include decorated combat veterans (men little weenies like you are not fit to clean the shoes of). Go burn some more American flags.
Like I said, the most stupid comment of the week , gee I wonder what this has to do with the thread. When these people are so lame that they have no clue what is going on and have no clue about what we are talking about , they try to hi Jack the thread to a subject they think they know something about. Funny part is they are even lame on their best subjects.

So ... when AntiFa attack conservatives, when college students break up conservative meetings ... you condemn that?
No if they support jan6th or Your god and leader scum bag then they are traitors to this country and the penalty for being a traitor should be death always.

I never said it did.
The jan6th terrorist are traitors and there should be a death sentence for all traitors. It is very simple, when you are a patriot, how to deal with these traitors. , you know patriot , something that only exist on the left anymore.

I condemn all instances of suppression of free speech, whether by Antifa, the Shriners, or Pipefitters Local Union 537.

None of that concerns the apprehension, indictment, prosecution, conviction or confession of the Trump goons who violently attacked outnumbered policy on January 6, 2021 in an attempt to thwart democracy. The Loser has indicated that he would pardon the guilty.

You still haven't cite a single documented quote endorsing violence by anyone.
Okay, so you do condemn the widespread attacks on campuses by radical students against conservatives. Wonderful. That puts you in a very small minority of Leftists, certainly those who post here.
And you presumably also condemn the violent attacks by AntiFa on Trump supporters?
Up to and including murder.
Why do you think The Nation magazine, New Republic, The New York Times, the Washington Post, various professors, like Dr Mark Bray at Rutgers .... not to mention Teen Vogue ... all have a favorable opinion of AntiFa? (I assume you looked at the articles I linked to?)

Oh yes... and what would your reaction have been had the 6 January protestors forced their way into the Capitol, but then occupied it indefinitely, peacefully? Would you be okay with that? If Trump had congratulated them for their peaceful occupation, would that have been fine with you?

Last edited:
No if they support jan6th or Your god and leader scum bag then they are traitors to this country and the penalty for being a traitor should be death always.
Okay. So you think all Trump supporters should be put to death?
And on the other hand, people who gave Stalin the secret of the atom bomb, and other military secrets, are heroes? (The liberals on the New York City Council thought so. What do you think?)

Okay, so you do condemn the widespread attacks on campuses by radical students against conservatives. Wonderful. That puts you in a very small minority of Leftists, certainly those who post here.
And you presumably also condemn the violent attacks by AntiFa on Trump supporters?
I can't speculate about what you claim your "Leftists" say unless you document specific instances of individuals saying what you claim they say.
Why do you think The Nation magazine, New Republic, The New York Times, the Washington Post, various professors, like Dr Mark Bray at Rutgers .... not to mention Teen Vogue ... all have a favorable opinion of AntiFa? (I assume you looked at the articles I linked to?)
I can find no instances of support for violence by antifascists or any other group being expressed in any of those publications. Please cite exact, sourced quotes doing so.
Oh yes... and what would your reaction have been had the 6 January protestors forced their way into the Capitol, but then occupied it indefinitely, peacefully? Would you be okay with that? If Trump had congratulated them for their peaceful occupation, would that have been fine with you?
Your fantasy is irrelevant. In fact, Trump's goons were violent, he watched them for hours, said he loves them, and vowed to let them get away with it. We must deal with reality. E.g.,

Oath Keepers is an American far-right anti-government militia whose leaders have been convicted of violently opposing the government of the United States, including the transfer of Presidential power as prescribed by the US Constitution.

Trump's refusal to respect the democratic will, regardless of his goons ending the nation's proud tradition of peaceful transfers of power (1789-2021,) damages our nation. The Loser persists in his lie and some actually swallow it.

I never said it did.
If you honestly acknowledge a Loser inciting goons to attack outnumbered police on January 6, 2021 in a failed attempt to overcome the express will of the People in an election certified by all 50 states, I respect that.

Not everyone can deal with the documented reality.

If you honestly acknowledge a Loser inciting goons to attack outnumbered police on January 6, 2021 in a failed attempt to overcome the express will of the People in an election certified by all 50 states, I respect that.

Gullible people believing a poor loser. But I have no idea what that had to do with what I said.

Gullible people believing a poor loser. But I have no idea what that had to do with what I said.
You cited Jefferson's theoretical approbation of recurrent violent revolutions.

I am unaware of his ever advocating any actual ones following the founding of the nation.

I can't speculate about what you claim your "Leftists" say unless you document specific instances of individuals saying what you claim they say.

I can find no instances of support for violence by antifascists or any other group being expressed in any of those publications. Please cite exact, sourced quotes doing so.

Your fantasy is irrelevant. In fact, Trump's goons were violent, he watched them for hours, said he loves them, and vowed to let them get away with it. We must deal with reality. E.g.,

Oath Keepers is an American far-right anti-government militia whose leaders have been convicted of violently opposing the government of the United States, including the transfer of Presidential power as prescribed by the US Constitution.

Trump's refusal to respect the democratic will, regardless of his goons ending the nation's proud tradition of peaceful transfers of power (1789-2021,) damages our nation. The Loser persists in his lie and some actually swallow it.
Hmmm.. AntiFa is well known for its violence.
These publications write favorably of AntiFa.
Therefore ...

Your logic is identical to that of Southern Democrats refusing to condemn the Ku Klux Klan, while not explicitly endorsing lynching. It's a lawyer's argument. No one with a brain will be fooled by it.

You approve of AntiFa, and similar groups, that's clear, just as every other Leftist here does.

Which is fine. This is just the reality of America today. Patriots must take notice, and take the necessary actions to prepare to defend themselves. At the same time, they must not do stupid things like the 6 January people did, regardless of what Mr Trump says, or doesn't say, or appears to condone. That action allows the apologists for Leftist violence to have the spotlight removed from their actions.

So long as the democratic apparatus is in place, we must not be the ones to attack it, or appear to attack it. We must not be the ones that suppress free speech -- though, hearing sophisticated apologists twist and turn and juggle words, it may be a temptation to do so on the grounds of fairness.

Now, have you had time to decide how you would have responded, had the 6 January protestors non-violently occupied Congress to prevent them from carrying out their business? I think that you would have been all right with that, yes? So long as it was nonviolent?

Hmmm.. AntiFa is well known for its violence.
These publications write favorably of AntiFa.
Therefore ...

Your logic is identical to that of Southern Democrats refusing to condemn the Ku Klux Klan, while not explicitly endorsing lynching. It's a lawyer's argument. No one with a brain will be fooled by it.

You approve of AntiFa, and similar groups, that's clear, just as every other Leftist here does.

Which is fine. This is just the reality of America today. Patriots must take notice, and take the necessary actions to prepare to defend themselves. At the same time, they must not do stupid things like the 6 January people did, regardless of what Mr Trump says, or doesn't say, or appears to condone. That action allows the apologists for Leftist violence to have the spotlight removed from their actions.

So long as the democratic apparatus is in place, we must not be the ones to attack it, or appear to attack it. We must not be the ones that suppress free speech -- though, hearing sophisticated apologists twist and turn and juggle words, it may be a temptation to do so on the grounds of fairness.

Now, have you had time to decide how you would have responded, had the 6 January protestors non-violently occupied Congress to prevent them from carrying out their business? I think that you would have been all right with that, yes? So long as it was nonviolent?
Again, if there are any instances you can document of your cited publications approving of violence by antifascists or any other group, please do so.

Why do you falsely claims that, "You approve of Antifa" when you can offer no instance of my having ever done so?

Why do you refuse to respect the truth?

Again, if there are any instances you can document of your cited publications approving of violence by antifascists or any other group, please do so.

Why do you falsely claims that, "You approve of Antifa" when you can offer no instance of my having ever done so?

Why do you refuse to respect the truth?
C'mon, guy" There are no insances of Hitler saying "Gas all the Jews!"

Mr Trump did not say -- or rather, there are no documented instances of his saying, in phoney-lawyer-speak -- "Invade Congress, fight the police, smash things up".

I know Leftists believe we Righties are stupid, but we're not that stupid.
If I say, "I think the KKK are people trying to keep order in their community ... self-sacrificing idealists, actually" ... and you attacked me for supporting murder, and I said, "There are no documented instances of my supporting KKK violence..." ... what would you, what would anyone with a brain, conclude???/ "Yes, that Doug is a good guy, he certainly does not approve of KKK lynchings.. why, there are no documented instances of his doing so.."

Anyway, can I assume that had the invaders of Congress just occupied the place peacefully, you would be okay with that? You can stop legislators from doing their work, just don't hit a policeman or tear the curtains while doing so?

You cited Jefferson's theoretical approbation of recurrent violent revolutions.

I am unaware of his ever advocating any actual ones following the founding of the nation.

The violence in the run up to the founding was a big one.

You way to much of a dumb fuck to even have a clue what anyone thinks here, scumbags like you tell everyone else what they think. You are a total waste, you contribute nothing but stupidity.

Okay. So you think all Trump supporters should be put to death?
And on the other hand, people who gave Stalin the secret of the atom bomb, and other military secrets, are heroes? (The liberals on the New York City Council thought so. What do you think?)
I think you are as stupid as stupid gets. Not to many people left out their who give a damb what you bottom feeders think.

C'mon, guy" There are no insances of Hitler saying "Gas all the Jews!"

Mr Trump did not say -- or rather, there are no documented instances of his saying, in phoney-lawyer-speak -- "Invade Congress, fight the police, smash things up".

I know Leftists believe we Righties are stupid, but we're not that stupid.
If I say, "I think the KKK are people trying to keep order in their community ... self-sacrificing idealists, actually" ... and you attacked me for supporting murder, and I said, "There are no documented instances of my supporting KKK violence..." ... what would you, what would anyone with a brain, conclude???/ "Yes, that Doug is a good guy, he certainly does not approve of KKK lynchings.. why, there are no documented instances of his doing so.."

Anyway, can I assume that had the invaders of Congress just occupied the place peacefully, you would be okay with that? You can stop legislators from doing their work, just don't hit a policeman or tear the curtains while doing so?
We don'y believe you dirtballs are stupid we know you dirt balls are stupid. If anyone doupts what i'm saying read this comment of doug boy.

Forum List

Back