How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

Have you never heard a leftist call itself a patriot?

Listen to what they say about J6. They're the biggest patriots in the country when it comes to J6 and they start wailing about us destroying democracy!
Yes, it makes me laugh when people who on Monday through Saturday slate off America as a racist homophobic etc etc etc blot on the landscape, suddenly discover they're "patriots" on Sunday. And then they call the men of the Confederacy, whose boots they are not fit to lick, "traitors".

That's why I called everyone's attention to the liberals of the New York City Council who showed who they really think are patriots by honoring a woman who helped Stalin get the atomic bomb! You couldn't make this stuff up. And note that not a single Leftist here has dared to comment on this.

Yes, it makes me laugh when people who on Monday through Saturday slate off America as a racist homophobic etc etc etc blot on the landscape, suddenly discover they're "patriots" on Sunday. And then they call the men of the Confederacy, whose boots they are not fit to lick, "traitors".

That's why I called everyone's attention to the liberals of the New York City Council who showed who they really think are patriots by honoring a woman who helped Stalin get the atomic bomb! You couldn't make this stuff up. And note that not a single Leftist here has dared to comment on this.
What a idiot.Ignore.

What a idiot.Ignore.

.Hey Doug1943, do you remember that episode of "The Twilight Zone" in which Billy Mumy played an inbred child with prodigious mental abilities, able to send you to another dimension if you pissed him off?

iu

The adults used the euphemism of sending the victim "to the cornfield".

Well, our own jbander is that inbred character, sans the prodigious mental abilities, and if you disagree with him, he sends you to the cornfield.

Pretty funny, huh? As if anyone gives a shit.

The leftists want to believe that they are warriors for social justice but they all neglected to grow up, which is an important part of being an actual warrior. The only place children are warriors is in cartoons and political forums that allow leftists in.

.Hey Doug1943, do you remember that episode of "The Twilight Zone" in which Billy Mumy played an inbred child with prodigious mental abilities, able to send you to another dimension if you pissed him off?

iu

The adults used the euphemism of sending the victim "to the cornfield".

Well, our own jbander is that inbred character, sans the prodigious mental abilities, and if you disagree with him, he sends you to the cornfield.

Pretty funny, huh? As if anyone gives a shit.

The leftists want to believe that they are warriors for social justice but they all neglected to grow up, which is an important part of being an actual warrior. The only place children are warriors is in cartoons and political forums that allow leftists in.

I don't recall that Twilight Zone episode (I haven't watched much TV since the 1960's), but I remember reading a science fiction story with a very similar theme.

As for Mr Bander, he can't answer the post -- that is, the literal, cited proof that liberals believe "patriots" are people who give Stalin plans for the atom bomb, so of course they accuse us of not being "patriots" -- but instead of being a wise coward and not posting anything at all, like the other Lefties here, he is stupid enough to just post a meaningless eructation. I assume he's a teenager and a victim of the American education system, which is perhaps a mitigating fact.

However, we should not assume all Leftists are of this mental calibre. There are some pretty smart people on the Left. For instance, there's Judith Butler, one of their major theorists, who's big on explaining that sex roles are socially constructed, and have nothing to do with biology.

Here's an example of her wisdom:
“The move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power."

Now I've asked many of my fellow right-wingers what this means. And not a single one of them can enlighten me! They all dismiss it as meaningless gobble-de-gook. But surely, an intelligent professor like her wouldn't write literal no-sense. So, you see? We're stupid! I keep waiting for a kind Lefty to take pity on a poor old white male Southerner and explain this quote in simple language to me ... but, cruel creatures that they are, none of them will. Maybe I should try Chat-GPT and see what it makes of it.

I don't recall that Twilight Zone episode (I haven't watched much TV since the 1960's), but I remember reading a science fiction story with a very similar theme.

As for Mr Bander, he can't answer the post -- that is, the literal, cited proof that liberals believe "patriots" are people who give Stalin plans for the atom bomb, so of course they accuse us of not being "patriots" -- but instead of being a wise coward and not posting anything at all, like the other Lefties here, he is stupid enough to just post a meaningless eructation. I assume he's a teenager and a victim of the American education system, which is perhaps a mitigating fact.

However, we should not assume all Leftists are of this mental calibre. There are some pretty smart people on the Left. For instance, there's Judith Butler, one of their major theorists, who's big on explaining that sex roles are socially constructed, and have nothing to do with biology.

Here's an example of her wisdom:
“The move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power."

Now I've asked many of my fellow right-wingers what this means. And not a single one of them can enlighten me! They all dismiss it as meaningless gobble-de-gook. But surely, an intelligent professor like her wouldn't write literal no-sense. So, you see? We're stupid! I keep waiting for a kind Lefty to take pity on a poor old white male Southerner and explain this quote in simple language to me ... but, cruel creatures that they are, none of them will. Maybe I should try Chat-GPT and see what it makes of it.

I admit I do not know what some of those words even mean.

You'll never hear me defend anyone who broke the law when the protests got out of hand. You cannot make that claim. The far right is hailing these people as heroic patriots. Now you have to bear the taint of supporting treason. Could have just disavowed all those people as not representing your beliefs but Trump demands you go to bat for them.
That’s not true….Many that I know describe the J6 protestors as idiots, or worse….Nothing said will change your narrative.

View attachment 732717

Pictured Above is Jessica Watkins who is a so-called insurrectionist. So she is going to take our country over? So that’s it, those are the big bad wolf? We’re supposed to be scared of them? Come on now looks more like she and her cohorts had some mental issues. Appears that some of these “insurrectionists” couldn’t handle a job at McDonald’s let alone take over a country.

This can’t be reality right folks. I would hope that we could all see that the idea that these few dozen people had any sort of an ability to overturn the election is fraudulent. Bc in order to overtake a country one needs tanks and jets, A military. The idea that these “oath keepers “were somehow capable of overthrowing the election is absurd. They are about as much of a threat as the angry old white man who is still racist against blacks…

She faces a 20 year maximum prison sentence that she’s already been convicted guilty of the crime she was charged with. As far as I know she illegally walked into the Capitol building on Jan . I don’t think she attacked anyone. As a Catholic the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Maybe she should get a few weeks in jail?

What about the BLM rioters burn down the Minnesota police station? That’s a government building it’s the same thing folks it is a official government building. And that was literally burn down. But guess what a January 6 the government building was not burned down. So what’s going on here this is clearly hypocrisy where are the trials for the BLM rioters?

The other end of it was considering some sort of a blanket immunity for BLM rioters and the January 6 rioters. Thinking of a way to bring the country together. Have Donald Trump and Joe Biden shake hands with each other. Seriously it’s about unity it’s about common sense the most violent offenders where the BLM rioters or January 6 rioters who are for example in fist fights with cops violently attacking people they should go to jail for more than a year but simply entering a government building illegally that does not warrant a 20 year prison sentence.
An intelligent and humane response.

The problem is, we are so polarized politically, that few people are capable of acting rationally on this.

If it had been Leftwingers doing this, I am sure some people on my side would be howling for all of them to get 20 years in prison.

The way to try to thing about it is to imagine a situation in which these people are neither Left nor Right. For example, suppose it was a large crowd protesting about Daylight Savings Time (they're against it, or want it moved up an hour), and they end up invading Congress, with some of them fighting the police, others smashing up furniture.

What would we think was the correct range of punishments then? I'll bet Left-wingers and Right-wingers wouldn't disagree significantly. (Okay, we rightwingers are cold-hearted and cruel and we'd probably want the death penalty for all of them, so maybe that's not a fair test.)

Nobody from the violent burning antifa and black riots (plural, lots of riots) goes to jail.

Everybody white and flag-waving and patriotic on Jan. 6 goes to jail for long sentences. We are in a police state now. The Dems are our STASI, the East German Secret Police.

An intelligent and humane response.

The problem is, we are so polarized politically, that few people are capable of acting rationally on this.

If it had been Leftwingers doing this, I am sure some people on my side would be howling for all of them to get 20 years in prison.

The way to try to thing about it is to imagine a situation in which these people are neither Left nor Right. For example, suppose it was a large crowd protesting about Daylight Savings Time (they're against it, or want it moved up an hour), and they end up invading Congress, with some of them fighting the police, others smashing up furniture.

What would we think was the correct range of punishments then? I'll bet Left-wingers and Right-wingers wouldn't disagree significantly. (Okay, we rightwingers are cold-hearted and cruel and we'd probably want the death penalty for all of them, so maybe that's not a fair test.)
I think it's time to treat all americans equal without asserting party affiliation? how about that. That does not exist today. Demofks hate conservatives like nazi's hated jews. It's truly quite evident.

Nobody from the violent burning antifa and black riots (plural, lots of riots) goes to jail.

Everybody white and flag-waving and patriotic on Jan. 6 goes to jail for long sentences. We are in a police state now. The Dems are our STASI, the East German Secret Police.
I know where you're coming from, but be careful. Some of the BLM/AntiFa rioters have been sent to prison [ Records rebut claims of unequal treatment of Jan. 6 rioters ] And we don't wan to get into a numbers game on this issue, since it's impossible to prove that we are being treated more harshly than they are.

What's true is that the mainstream media treated the summer riots much more sympathetically than they treated Jan 6th. "Mostly peaceful protests..." etc. Kamala Harris urged people to send bail money.

Anyway, the important thing is to learn the lesson of 6 Jan and not fall into similar traps in the future. And to support the imprisoned patriots now, via the "Patriot Mail Project" (I'm not allowed to post a link to it, but you can Google that phrase and find their URL, and then get the names and addresses of imprisoned patriots to whom you can send a letter of encouragement.)

I know where you're coming from, but be careful. Some of the BLM/AntiFa rioters have been sent to prison [ Records rebut claims of unequal treatment of Jan. 6 rioters ] And we don't wan to get into a numbers game on this issue, since it's impossible to prove that we are being treated more harshly than they are.

What's true is that the mainstream media treated the summer riots much more sympathetically than they treated Jan 6th. "Mostly peaceful protests..." etc. Kamala Harris urged people to send bail money.

Anyway, the important thing is to learn the lesson of 6 Jan and not fall into similar traps in the future. And to support the imprisoned patriots now, via the "Patriot Mail Project" (I'm not allowed to post a link to it, but you can Google that phrase and find their URL, and then get the names and addresses of imprisoned patriots to whom you can send a letter of encouragement.)
I don't want to send them a "letter of encouragement." I want them set free! Soonest, day one after the inauguration of a decent Republican president who has actual American values rather than being as bad as the KGB like these terrible Democrats.

Stupid and a total lie, and who the hell cares , one action never justifies another action . You are a sub human terrorist. , Pond scum to be exact.

View attachment 732717

Pictured Above is Jessica Watkins who is a so-called insurrectionist. So she is going to take our country over? So that’s it, those are the big bad wolf? We’re supposed to be scared of them? Come on now looks more like she and her cohorts had some mental issues. Appears that some of these “insurrectionists” couldn’t handle a job at McDonald’s let alone take over a country.

This can’t be reality right folks. I would hope that we could all see that the idea that these few dozen people had any sort of an ability to overturn the election is fraudulent. Bc in order to overtake a country one needs tanks and jets, A military. The idea that these “oath keepers “were somehow capable of overthrowing the election is absurd. They are about as much of a threat as the angry old white man who is still racist against blacks…

She faces a 20 year maximum prison sentence that she’s already been convicted guilty of the crime she was charged with. As far as I know she illegally walked into the Capitol building on Jan . I don’t think she attacked anyone. As a Catholic the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Maybe she should get a few weeks in jail?

What about the BLM rioters burn down the Minnesota police station? That’s a government building it’s the same thing folks it is a official government building. And that was literally burn down. But guess what a January 6 the government building was not burned down. So what’s going on here this is clearly hypocrisy where are the trials for the BLM rioters?

The other end of it was considering some sort of a blanket immunity for BLM rioters and the January 6 rioters. Thinking of a way to bring the country together. Have Donald Trump and Joe Biden shake hands with each other. Seriously it’s about unity it’s about common sense the most violent offenders where the BLM rioters or January 6 rioters who are for example in fist fights with cops violently attacking people they should go to jail for more than a year but simply entering a government building illegally that does not warrant a 20 year prison sentence.
This is comedy, One group try to bring down our government and democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator and the other one protested cops killing black men. Ya you bet This is how it works.

BLM AND JAN6th
The BLM protest is totally legal, totally honorable, dealing with the truth, protesting against evil by the police forces across this country They are heroes and should be treated with respect,
the people who started the fires and destruction ,during those protests which were totally illegal should have been shot.
Jan 6th Their protest being totally legal was totally dishonorable, dealing with a complete lie, protesting against something that didn't even exist, was done by brain-dead stupid people, that should be shown no respect, stupid yes but still legal. The people who forced their way into the capital, which was totally illegal should to the man all been shot, for being traitors trying to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator.

This is comedy, One group try to bring down our government and democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator and the other one protested cops killing black men. Ya you bet This is how it works.

BLM AND JAN6th
The BLM protest is totally legal, totally honorable, dealing with the truth, protesting against evil by the police forces across this country They are heroes and should be treated with respect,
the people who started the fires and destruction ,during those protests which were totally illegal should have been shot.
Jan 6th Their protest being totally legal was totally dishonorable, dealing with a complete lie, protesting against something that didn't even exist, was done by brain-dead stupid people, that should be shown no respect, stupid yes but still legal. The people who forced their way into the capital, which was totally illegal should to the man all been shot, for being traitors trying to bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator.
barfing-man-cartoon-vomits-stream-green-vomit-41194614.jpg

BLM AND JAN6th
Hope you have a nice day there pal.

I don't want to send them a "letter of encouragement." I want them set free! Soonest, day one after the inauguration of a decent Republican president who has actual American values rather than being as bad as the KGB like these terrible Democrats.
Well, there isn't much you can do to 'set them free'. At the very best, they might be pardoned two years from now (but I wouldn't count on that, even with a Republican President). [Although if Biden really knew how to play political judo, he would pardon them. It would split the patriot movement in half if he did that.]

But you can make their lives a bit more bearable right now, with a letter or two. This is something concrete we can do now. I know from personal experience how wonderful it is to get a letter from the outside, when you're locked up. It takes about 70 cents and fifteen minutes to write one of them a letter.

We all should be writing one a day ... their mailbags should be loaded down with mail, every day.

Forum List

Back