How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

Many folks believe there was widespread election fraud. Should all of those folks go to prison too?
Libs are so fragile and insecure in their positions that they want anyone who disagrees and thus”hurts their feelings” to be sent away ala Billy Mumy style.

Libs are so fragile and insecure in their positions that they want anyone who disagrees and thus”hurts their feelings” to be sent away ala Billy Mumy style.
They are among the lower IQ crowd. It is easy to debate them.

Well the rioters who were arrested in 20 Did get a lot of jail time. One guy in Indianapolis got 20 years.

A few hours ago Trump expressed his solidarity with the mob and says he will pardon all of them because they have been treated unfairly.

Alzheimer's??
OK that’s probably a good move if that’s true. Did you hear what I said before brother any BLM rioters or January 6 rioters who did not attack anybody who they simply walk into a building illegally yes they should be given immunity. Now we can also have a debate about giving immunity even to the six or seven January 6 protesters that got violent. Compared to the thousands of BLM rioters that got violent.

That is my position on the matter …this is an issue of political violence whether it’s the January 6 issue and again on January 6 the vast majority of people who took part of it even those who entered the building did not attack anybody..they committed no violence many of them were patriots and they are patriots that had American flags with them. While BLM burns the American flags. I go by common sense I go by morality and I really hope that you can see what’s going on here man

Why are BLM leaders not being investigated. Why is CNN not talking about BLM leaders and their possible connections to BLM riots. After all they are trying to connect Donald Trump to the January 6 protesters. So don’t you see this is hypocrisy by the left-wing by Democrats they’re ruining the country. They have one set of rules for one side and a whole different set of rules for the other.? Why dont we have a January 6 commission investigating BLM leaders for stealing money or orchestrating violence? All American should agree that political violence on the far right or far left is wrong ….so why dont democrats criticize BLM ? why don’t Democrats criticize the racist idea that white people are born privileged?

My position is if we want to heal the country as Mr. Biden says. President Biden and President Trump should shake hands with each other. But the Democrats decided to go nuts and go after Donald Trump go after his supporters. So in response to that the Republicans are now doing the investigation into Hunter Biden they say they’re going out there President Biden who knows they might try to impeach him. It’s all unfortunate…. We are at where we are at it’s not supposed to be this way so this point we need to concentrate on figuring out solutions to the issues and not be divided.

that’s the way forward but could it be that the politicians want to keep the American people divided they’ve already been able to convince us to stay at home it was shocking the first thing in human history all these people over the world stayed at home because of the virus. Who knows what history will think of that by the way. But the point is when it comes to January 6 You have to look at the situation and compared to the BLM riots are both cases of political motivated violence. So the law system has to take that into account. I am a Catholic I have about forgiveness. Many of my fellow Democrats used to be about forgiveness they used to be all about being against the death penalty , many were anti abortion, but they are out for blood with these January 6 protesters they’re out for blood for no good reason.

Last edited:
In post #168, YOU stated there were no racists in the country.
I said that there’s practically no racist. That’s why I asked who are you responding to? And by the way saying that there’s no racist in America is OK. We got a few racist that’s it some blacks some white but the majority are fine. Generally speaking American patriots would tell immigrants or foreigners that oh yeah we don’t have racist in America so while it is not literally true it is affectively the case. Yeah I stand by America I’m proud of this country and the idea that we are racist is offensive

We’re on the same side I said that before I’m about being polite and I like you. So I don’t want you to perceive me negatively.

But this is a big problem with these types of conversations. Often huge posts/ positions are made and then somebody on the far left concentrates on one point or one thing that they take out of context.
Seems to be the case with Jerry Jones for example. Like how LeBron James was mad at the media for not asking about Jerry Jones but ask him about Kyrie Irving. When Jerry Jones was a 14 year old boy pictured at some event where black kids were entering a segregated school for the first time. Jones was 14 years old and had no expressions on his face. He was just there not yelling at the black kids he was literally just there could’ve been supporting him for all we know. but the far left media blew the picture way out of proportion. This is a serious problem and man if you don’t see it then you need to recognize it and if you do see it and ignore it that’s a problem.

LeBron James is attempting to compare that jones situation to Kyrie Irving(grown adult NBA superstar) liking a video that included an anti Semitic message. It’s utter insanity. That is literally what the people you listen to go by. The people you listen to Your politicians you support they are insane and they are wrecking the country. frankly I also criticize Republicans weak white Republicans that have done nothing to rebuild the historical statues that were destroyed in this country. I’m outlining my position to you that I support mutual respect and equality..

How can anybody think that America is systemically racist ? that would be an insult to our family members to our coworkers don’t you see that.?

Seems to be the case across the board for many people like comedians and actors who are white ….and if they say something that is perceived to be racist they’re finished. That should never happen. It’s happened on Saturday night live. And even Dave Chapelle a black comedian has taken heat for some of his jokes. So this is a problem and it needs to be answered to. We need to uphold free-speech but BLM is against free-speech the far left is against free-speech.

Last edited:
That’s just beyond the Pale. If you can’t criticize Van Jones of cnn for saying “all white people have a virus” If you can’t criticize BLM leaders that are constantly saying racist things like that then why are you even here?. What are you doing man. How can you call yourself a liberal? True liberals criticize BLM and stand up for dignity and stand up for their ancestors. You’re not gonna win because you’re on the bad side of history

Over 70 million people voted for Mr. Trump in 2020 Americans of all background, from the military, factory, Black people LGBT people. people in the media who don’t like Trump are democratic operatives. Some of them might not be but they have a agenda like ultra feminine or ultra far left , agendas that take away rights from people. Facts matter. Facts are Donald Trump ushered in a great economy.
Your love of the piece of shit is noted, literally the most hated man in the world , who is nothing but a mentally ill criminal who belongs in a nut house or jail , the man is this countries biggest threat and enemy and a traitor to everything that is good in this country. We know who you are.

I said that there’s practically no racist. That’s why I asked who are you responding to? And by the way saying that there’s no racist in America is OK. We got a few racist that’s it some blacks some white but the majority are fine. Generally speaking American patriots would tell immigrants or foreigners that oh yeah we don’t have racist in America so while it is not literally true it is affectively the case. Yeah I stand by America I’m proud of this country and the idea that we are racist is offensive

We’re on the same side I said that before I’m about being polite and I like you. So I don’t want you to perceive me negatively.

But this is a big problem with these types of conversations. Often huge posts/ positions are made and then somebody on the far left concentrates on one point or one thing that they take out of context.
Seems to be the case with Jerry Jones for example. Like how LeBron James was mad at the media for not asking about Jerry Jones but ask him about Kyrie Irving. When Jerry Jones was a 14 year old boy pictured at some event where black kids were entering a segregated school for the first time. Jones was 14 years old and had no expressions on his face. He was just there not yelling at the black kids he was literally just there could’ve been supporting him for all we know. but the far left media blew the picture way out of proportion. This is a serious problem and man if you don’t see it then you need to recognize it and if you do see it and ignore it that’s a problem.

LeBron James is attempting to compare that jones situation to Kyrie Irving(grown adult NBA superstar) liking a video that included an anti Semitic message. It’s utter insanity. That is literally what the people you listen to go by. The people you listen to Your politicians you support they are insane and they are wrecking the country. frankly I also criticize Republicans weak white Republicans that have done nothing to rebuild the historical statues that were destroyed in this country. I’m outlining my position to you that I support mutual respect and equality..

How can anybody think that America is systemically racist ? that would be an insult to our family members to our coworkers don’t you see that.?

Seems to be the case across the board for many people like comedians and actors who are white ….and if they say something that is perceived to be racist they’re finished. That should never happen. It’s happened on Saturday night live. And even Dave Chapelle a black comedian has taken heat for some of his jokes. So this is a problem and it needs to be answered to. We need to uphold free-speech but BLM is against free-speech the far left is against free-speech.
You are wrong about BLM and the far left. But you do make some good points.

The majority of the right wing are bigots, They achieved that by grooming for that for the hate vote, which at this point they couldn't exist without. .

One protested over getting their rights violated with the government consent, and the other rioted over the lies of a poor loser.

It's not the same.

Someone will try and spin this but it will make no difference.
Their rights werent violated. They went out and destroyed shit and looted, but the cops didnt do anything to them.

Forum List

Back