How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

The problem with all your conjoured hysteria is that this bunch had No Ability to take over government. Your attempts to dismiss that fact as irrelevant IS irrelevant. You live in “what if” land
I'll explain total stupidity for you, If Trump would have stopped the congress from getting rid of the piece of shit , He would have just asked for a recount and of course except the outcome of that recount. You're a blind, ignorant fuck.

Treason is a very specific crime with an extremely narrow focus. None of the MAGA faithful committed treason on J6 that I'm aware of.

Sedition? Absolutely.
This defines you MAGA Maggots

§2381. Treason​

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

So you’ll agree that those who were behind the fake Russian dossier and presented it to the FISA court are traitors and should be put to death for trying to take down a sitting US president?
What the fuck are you even talking about. What does that have to do with this thread or the treason law. There is nothing more stupid then some lame asshole justifying the actions of someone by the actions of others. That's the ultimate brain-dead argument. There is no intellectual argument that starts with ya but how about.***************. You are dealing with microbes if that is their only argument.

What the fuck are you even talking about. What does that have to do with this thread or the treason law. There is nothing more stupid then some lame asshole justifying the actions of someone by the actions of others. That's the ultimate brain-dead argument. There is no intellectual argument that starts with ya but how about.***************. You are dealing with microbes if that is their only argument.
The phrase you are looking for is tu quoque logical fallacy. A favorite of the tards when they are losing an argument.

They do have mental issues. It has become very clear a lot of Trumptards have mental issues.

That is precisely what Trump and his media friends exploit to the max. They work very hard to dumb down their Tru Bleevers. Their propagandists have been dumbing them down for decades and now they are at max stupidity.

At least I hope they are at max stupidity. I tremble when I think about them getting even dumber.

You take a Trumptard and multiply them by a hundred thousand, and you have quite a force. A tard herd of epic proportions, stampeding to and fro.

Your photo reminds me of these girls:

manson-girls.jpg
[
seems to be one major issue . So the claim is that Donald Trump followers are dumb and blind. but the issue Look at how horrible the economy is now ..gas prices high grocery prices high. People can’t afford to buy a house because of the high interest rates 7% now but with the Trump administration you could get as low as three.

Does this mean Joe Biden followers have been dumbed down if they’re going to continue voting for him ? No I think there’s a different way to approach the issues … people vote for their candidate for a variety of reasons. You will notice that I don’t really speak ill about Joe Biden because I am a Catholic. A democrat a liberal. I try to stay away from polarized reactions.

I don’t believe in talking down about people. That’s a serious problem with some Democrats who speak poorly about Donald Trump and fellow Americans who voted for Trump .

The other point that continues to be brought up which people on the far left either ignore it or cant comprehend it …which is that there was never any possibility of the US government being overthrown on January 6. If you talk about dumbing people down… that is precisely what the media is trying to do is dumb people down into believing that there was ever any kind of an opportunity or ever any sort of a chance for our government to be overthrown on January 6.

Another point on Black Lives Matter democratic politicians not only do not criticize them they endorse them. That is precisely the issue that is unbelievable criminal hypocrisy. Do you actually endorse BLM by the way are you going to criticize them?

So you showed a few videos right earlier what was that some kind of an attempt to show that BLM rioters have been arrested. Ok maybe some were ? still the country demands a January 6 style committee for BLM. That’s it that’s all there is to it that’s equality if that doesn’t happen we continue to have a rigged system. more than that the Democratic Party which continues to claim the moral high ground on Russia -Ukraine on Donald Trump they’re a bunch of hypocrites. They have to criticize BLM that is the issue.

Yes Donald Trump was a good president. The economy was much better. And the global situation was much better …. are people dumb for voting for that? That doesn’t make any sense man The Trump supporters are not dumb ….they voted in a man who brought us low gas prices, low grocery prices …

Last edited:
seems to be one major issue . So the claim is that Donald Trump followers are dumb and blind. but the issue Look at how horrible the economy is now ..gas prices high grocery prices high. People can’t afford to buy a house because of the high interest rates 7% now but with the Trump administration you could get as low as three.

Does this mean Joe Biden followers have been dumbed down if they’re going to continue voting for him ? No I think there’s a different way to approach the issues …
I have more than amply explained many times on this forum how we got to the current economic problem with inflation, and it has nothing to do with Biden.

Trump played a part, along with Obama. But the biggest criminal behind the present inflation is the Federal Reserve.

I even explained ahead of time what was going to happen and why it was going to happen in my Federal Reserve Doomsday Bond Bubble topic years ago.

As for Biden voters, Biden thumped Trump like a drum because America is sick of Trump.

Biden is a placeholder, nothing more. Just someone to occupy the White House who isn't Trump.

The other point that continues to be brought up is people on the far left either ignore it or can I comprehend it which is that there was never any possibility of the US government being overthrown on January 6.
I guess you didn't watch the events occurring INSIDE the Capitol that day. Before running for cover, the Republicans were doing their damndest to overthrow the election. Ted Cruz was the first traitor to rise on the Senate floor.

Ted Cruz. The guy who warned us about Trump in 2016. The guy who won the Iowa caucus and had to endure Trump saying the caucus had been rigged and demanding a do-over. Sound famililar? Cruz, whose wife's looks Trump very publicly insulted. Cruz, whose dad Trump accused of being complicit in JFK's assassination.

That Cruz stood up to be the first to help Trump overthrow the election. The guy who warned us about Trump!

Never in the history of American politics has there been such a disgusting spineless salad-tossing lickspittle than Ted Cruz.

Does this mean Joe Biden followers have been dumbed down if they’re going to continue voting for him ? No I think there’s a different way to approach the issues … people vote for their candidate space in a variety of reasons. You will notice that I don’t really speak ill about Joe Biden because I am a Catholic. A democrat a liberal.

I don’t believe in talking down about people. That’s a serious problem with some Democrats who speak poorly about Donald Trump and fellow Americans who voted for Trump .

The other point that continues to be brought up is people on the far left either ignore it or can I comprehend it …which is that there was never any possibility of the US government being overthrown on January 6. If you talk about dumbing people down… that is precisely what the media is trying to do is dumb people down into believing that there was ever any kind of an opportunity or ever any sort of a chance for our government to be overthrown on January 6.

Another point. Yes Black Lives Matter. Racism and the nonsense propaganda idea of systemic racism. So you showed a few videos right earlier what was that some kind of an attempt to show that BLM riders have been arrested. Look the country demands a January 6 style committee for BLM. That’s it that’s all there is to it that’s equality if that doesn’t happen we continue to have a rigged system.

Yes Donald Trump was a good president. The economy was much better. And the global situation was much better …. are people dumb for voting for that? That doesn’t make any sense man The Trump supporters are dumb they voted in a man who brought us low gas prices, low grocery prices …
What a total pile of nonsense. You redneck right wing haters are all the same. And no you are not a liberal ,you're just another right wing voice that builds itself on lies and distortions. Totally shown here with these remarks.

§2381. Treason​

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

That’s just beyond the Pale. If you can’t criticize Van Jones of cnn for saying “all white people have a virus” If you can’t criticize BLM leaders that are constantly saying racist things like that then why are you even here?. What are you doing man. How can you call yourself a liberal? True liberals criticize BLM and stand up for dignity and stand up for their ancestors. You’re not gonna win because you’re on the bad side of history

Over 70 million people voted for Mr. Trump in 2020 Americans of all background, from the military, factory, Black people LGBT people. people in the media who don’t like Trump are democratic operatives. Some of them might not be but they have a agenda like ultra feminine or ultra far left , agendas that take away rights from people. Facts matter. Facts are Donald Trump ushered in a great economy.

Last edited:

§2381. Treason​

Call me MAGA again, bitch! It makes me HOT!!!!!!!!!!

That’s just beyond the Pale. If you can’t criticize Van Jones of cnn for saying “all white people have a virus” If you can’t criticize BLM leaders that are constantly saying racist things like that then why are you even here?. What are you doing man. How can you call yourself a liberal? True liberals criticize BLM and stand up for dignity and stand up for their ancestors. You’re not gonna win because you’re on the bad side of history

Over 70 million people voted for Mr. Trump in 2020 Americans of all background, from the military, factory, Black people LGBT people. people in the media who don’t like Trump are democratic operatives. Some of them might not be but they have a agenda like ultra feminine or ultra far left , agendas that take away rights from people. Facts matter. Facts are Donald Trump ushered in a great economy.

I admire your patience and compassion, attempting to reason with a thing that is a two legged equivalent of a jellyfish. Look at the way it speaks to you. Do you think there is any reasoning that it will understand?

It and the rest of its leftist cult are beyond the reach of human communication. All they can do from here on out is lie there on the burning sand of their hate, quivering and flailing and making insignificant, squeaky little bleating jellyfish noises.

Have you ever gone squid jigging? When you drop the squid off your jig into the bucket, it lies there convulsing and making kind of a squishy gasping noise and squirting ink. That noise is the equivalent of the "communication" coming out of the cult at this point -- a terrified gasping death rattle. They have drunk the KoolAid of hate and the poison is now working.

That particular poster does not drop in often, but when it does, it screams incoherent nonsense that drips with bile and then tells anyone who stands up to it that they are banned, and puts them on ignore status.

Remember that episode of The Twilight Zone where the maladapted little monster of a kid, played by Billy Mumy, has the power to banish anyone who doesn't bend to his will to another dimension? The IMBD listing describes it thusly: "On an isolated family farm, a young boy with vast mental powers, but lacking emotional development, holds his terrified family in thrall to his every juvenile wish."

That's what the left cult does when they don't get their way, and for three decades, we have played the terrified adults in their narcissistic little drama. Now we're done, and their epic tantrum is what we're seeing on the streets of America today.

Take my word for it, jbander will soon banish you to the cornfield and will not be reading a word that you have to say. The equivalent of putting its fingers in its ears and yelling LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the searingly brilliant logic of its sig line: DRAIN THE PIG PEN.

DRAIN THE PIG PEN! It cannot even marshal its wits to come up with a suitable metaphor for what it wants -- to kill everyone who disagrees with it.

It is not here to debate. Like the entire leftist cult, it is here to DRAIN THE PIG PEN.

That's why it is so entertaining.

View attachment 732717

Pictured Above is Jessica Watkins who is a so-called insurrectionist. So she is going to take our country over? So that’s it, those are the big bad wolf? We’re supposed to be scared of them? Come on now looks more like she and her cohorts had some mental issues. Appears that some of these “insurrectionists” couldn’t handle a job at McDonald’s let alone take over a country.

This can’t be reality right folks. I would hope that we could all see that the idea that these few dozen people had any sort of an ability to overturn the election is fraudulent. Bc in order to overtake a country one needs tanks and jets, A military. The idea that these “oath keepers “were somehow capable of overthrowing the election is absurd. They are about as much of a threat as the angry old white man who is still racist against blacks…

She faces a 20 year maximum prison sentence that she’s already been convicted guilty of the crime she was charged with. As far as I know she illegally walked into the Capitol building on Jan . I don’t think she attacked anyone. As a Catholic the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Maybe she should get a few weeks in jail?

What about the BLM rioters burn down the Minnesota police station? That’s a government building it’s the same thing folks it is a official government building. And that was literally burn down. But guess what a January 6 the government building was not burned down. So what’s going on here this is clearly hypocrisy where are the trials for the BLM rioters?

The other end of it was considering some sort of a blanket immunity for BLM rioters and the January 6 rioters. Thinking of a way to bring the country together. Have Donald Trump and Joe Biden shake hands with each other. Seriously it’s about unity it’s about common sense the most violent offenders where the BLM rioters or January 6 rioters who are for example in fist fights with cops violently attacking people they should go to jail for more than a year but simply entering a government building illegally that does not warrant a 20 year prison sentence.
Oath breakers should be executed

§2381. Treason​

You just defined democrats and it's leadership oath breaker

What a total pile of nonsense. You redneck right wing haters are all the same. And no you are not a liberal ,you're just another right wing voice that builds itself on lies and distortions. Totally shown here with these remarks.
Unhinged coming in 5,4,3,2,1........

Again, you clearly are one of those retards who has been very careful to not watch any of the hundreds of hours of video from that day.

But I do sometimes think it would have been best for the Capitol Police to mow the terrorists down rather than take the severe beatings and injuries that were inflicted on them by the tard herd.
If Nancy had done her job and heeded the warnings that were given, and ensured ample security using the national guard, keeping the crowd at a good distance from the building, none of it would have happened. She and her minions wanted it to happen, they orchestrated it so that it would happen. Simple as that, videos have nothing to do with it. They’re just showing the result of her failure to do her job.

Black people more than three times as likely as white people to be killed during a police encounter, You small-minded bigot.​

Because black people have far more interactions with police than white people. :dunno:

If Nancy had done her job and heeded the warnings that were given, and ensured ample security using the national guard, keeping the crowd at a good distance from the building, none of it would have happened. She and her minions wanted it to happen, they orchestrated it so that it would happen. Simple as that, videos have nothing to do with it. They’re just showing the result of her failure to do her job.

She wanted it to happen, the stanky old whore.

Did everything she could to make it happen.

The Constitution is a thing she plays with like a cat plays with a mouse before the kill.

It was real treason, exactly what you are talking about, let’s hear you admit it.

Forum List

Back