How Long Should Jan 6th Committee Members Be Sent To Prison??

"Newt Gingrich, a former House speaker and candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, stoked outrage on Sunday by predicting members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack will be imprisoned if Republicans retake the chamber this year. He made his prediction on Fox News, for which he is a contributor.

Cheney, a leading member of the commission, later blasted Gingrich over the remarks. "A former Speaker of the House is threatening jail time for members of Congress who are investigating the violent January 6 attack on our Capitol and our Constitution," Cheney said in a tweet on Sunday. "This is what it looks like when the rule of law unravels."

How many years in prison should people like Adam Kinzinger, Bennie Thompson and Zoe Lofgren be sentenced to?? And what should be the charges they are convicted of?? I am thinking maybe treason, which honestly, is punishable by death....so really, Newt could have called for their execution if he wanted -- but being the gentleman elder-statesman that he is; he decided to pull back and be respectful...and only suggest they face jail time.

And honestly, he makes a good point and he is correct on the facts...How soon people forget how utterly disrespectful and nasty the Dems were to the 709 different Benghazi committees; including trying to sentence many on the committee like Trey Gowdy to prison for conducting their investigations....so its only fair that Republicans demand the same...and even if no one threatened to jail Republicans for investigating Benghazi 18,717 different times; you know they probably wanted to...so fair is fair...

I suppose it depends on what all is uncovered from the investigations. Only demafascist look to prison sentences before any investigation takes place....but frankly, Newt is right about these folks running a risk....doesn't look like they are up to any good, and abusing their office

I suppose it depends on what all is uncovered from the investigations. Only demafascist look to prison sentences before any investigation takes place....but frankly, Newt is right about these folks running a risk....doesn't look like they are up to any good, and abusing their office
Still waiting for someone to tell me how much time should they be facing and what criminal statute would they have violated??

Investigating something that triggers your fragile feels isn't a crime...

So since you folks all say Newt is right -- why are you having such a hard time answering the question?

Still waiting for someone to tell me how much time should they be facing and what criminal statute would they have violated??

So since you folks all say Newt is right -- why are you having such a hard time answering the question?
Well, I thought I answered that question....most folks that aren't demafascist don't make up a crime then fish for evidence to support the crime...

We investigate...so nobody can answer that question. Newt didn't say they were guilty of anything either....you are mixing up his words...he said it looks like it's possible, but said there would be an investigation.

Try and keep up, if you don't use parody, the facts are much easier to grasp

"Newt Gingrich, a former House speaker and candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, stoked outrage on Sunday by predicting members of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack will be imprisoned if Republicans retake the chamber this year. He made his prediction on Fox News, for which he is a contributor.

Cheney, a leading member of the commission, later blasted Gingrich over the remarks. "A former Speaker of the House is threatening jail time for members of Congress who are investigating the violent January 6 attack on our Capitol and our Constitution," Cheney said in a tweet on Sunday. "This is what it looks like when the rule of law unravels."

How many years in prison should people like Adam Kinzinger, Bennie Thompson and Zoe Lofgren be sentenced to?? And what should be the charges they are convicted of?? I am thinking maybe treason, which honestly, is punishable by death....so really, Newt could have called for their execution if he wanted -- but being the gentleman elder-statesman that he is; he decided to pull back and be respectful...and only suggest they face jail time.

And honestly, he makes a good point and he is correct on the facts...How soon people forget how utterly disrespectful and nasty the Dems were to the 709 different Benghazi committees; including trying to sentence many on the committee like Trey Gowdy to prison for conducting their investigations....so its only fair that Republicans demand the same...and even if no one threatened to jail Republicans for investigating Benghazi 18,717 different times; you know they probably wanted to...so fair is fair...

Powerless old man rattles saber.

So white folks raid the US Capitol and folks like you think that nothing should happen. Now here comes Newt talking about a committee investigating said raid should be thrown in jail and you are ok with that.

So white folks raid the US Capitol and folks like you think that nothing should happen. Now here comes Newt talking about a committee investigating said raid should be thrown in jail and you are ok with that.
actually there were people of all races and i never said nothing should happen to those involved…try again

this committee isn’t investigating the riot…the doj has…moreover other committees have and we have their conclusions

this is a mccarthy style political witch hunt, that has already been caught doctoring text and using “parody” in their press conferences

actually there were people of all races and i never said nothing should happen to those involved…try again
You mean 2 black people and we don't know if they were a part of the mob.
this committee isn’t investigating the riot…the doj has…moreover other committees have and we have their conclusions.
What are they investigating? You mean the cover up Republican committee.
this is a mccarthy style political witch hunt, that has already been caught doctoring text and using “parody” in their press conferences
McCarthy was against this investigation.

For life. They are committing treason by their criminal actions.

You mean the over 534 of them in the political prison in DC? Held without bail. In squalor. without access to their attorneys? etc...
Really?
I didn't know that.
Will you....can you..... offer the interested forum members here any vetting on that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The unlawful, unconstitutional, highly-political kabuki dance will end up having "done" exactly nothing. Its sole purpose is to slander Donald Trump in the run-up to the mid-term elections.
I will pull only your description from above.....about "unconstitutional"...and ask you: How is a House Select Committee 'unconstitutional'?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where does the House of Representatives get the power to undertake a criminal investigation? That's not shown in my copy of the Constitution.
Umm, poster DGS48, can you share with the forum members how you came to the conclusion that they are undertaking "a criminal investigation"?
What have they done to bring an indictment or charge?
And.......against who?

------------------------------------------------------------------
For life. They are committing treason by their criminal actions.
Good poster, 'westwall'.....may I ask, for the forum, what are the 'criminal actions' so far committed by the Select Committee?

"Sent to prison"? What about a trial and bail and due process? You know the freaking world is upside down when violent criminals are released without bail and they want to put mom and pop demonstrators in prison. Let's go Brandon

Really?
I didn't know that.
Will you....can you..... offer the interested forum members here any vetting on that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will pull only your description from above.....about "unconstitutional"...and ask you: How is a House Select Committee 'unconstitutional'?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, poster DGS48, can you share with the forum members how you came to the conclusion that they are undertaking "a criminal investigation"?
What have they done to bring an indictment or charge?
And.......against who?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Good poster, 'westwall'.....may I ask, for the forum, what are the 'criminal actions' so far committed by the Select Committee?

Falsifying documents, perjury. All of which benefits china.

As we have seen with this one sided committee, charges can be made up......Let's take a cue from the Democrats and charge THEM with 'sedition.'

Had RWI's peacefully protested, as planned by trump, then there would be no need for this National Guard.

If what you say is true, why did trump think and order all this national guard protection, for a peaceful protest?

Huh? What you say?
The vast majority were peaceful. Only a few were egged on by FBI instigators.

The vast majority were peaceful.
1,000+ is a pretty large number. Don't you think.

The vast majority were peaceful. Only a few were egged on by FBI instigators.
LLLOOOLLOL
Still blaming Ray Epps and the FBI for trumps coup attempt?
Funny, but weak.

Just show's how you RWI's are such pussies.
To continually be conned.
trump cons you
the FBI cons you
Ray Epps cons you
Antifa cons you.

Quit being such pussies.

Forum List

Back