How Long Can America Hold Out?

I'm not a democrat. And you take this shit way too seriously. This is supposed to be fun. We are not changing the world in here, lol. Put me on ignore, I won't mind. Hell, I won't even know!

I am not here to read anyone's copy and paste booklet of talking points. Too long and too boring. If she wants to have a normal and rational conversation about Muslims, I am happy to oblige. I've spent time in the Middle East and in Eastern China. I'm not sure Politcal Chic has ever actually met a Muslim person. She just wants to.......well I don't really know because she can't post a concise thought.

And lasty, Your phony outrage is not working on me. I-G-N-O-R-E. Try it! You won't ever have to look at my posts again.

No one should put you on ignore.....

It is far too important to let normal folks see what your sort imagines (I almost said 'thinks')...an intellect the rival of garden tools.
That might be what gets you so triggered all the time. You don't make proper use of the ignore button.

I find your posts very useful.....no one can say I make up or stereotype the sort of fool like you.

Don't ever change.

I'll assume you still can't find a single error in my post about the danger Islam presents.

See what I mean about you being useful?
Danger to you? Well I didn't read your post but I probably don't disagree with you about that at all. You could be in grave danger this very minute from a horde of alcaida fighters who are within seconds of breaking down your door. Scary!!

"Danger to you?"

I never said anything in the faintest close to that.

I said you're a moron who I use to as a cautionary tool for others.

And.....you lie.....you read every word, but can't dispute any because I am never wrong.

Comparing yourself to me? Let's put it this way....I'm so far out of your league, I'm surprised you're not suffering from altitude sickness.
Nobody reads all your cut and paste word vomit. It's not even readable with all the constant formatting changes.

Your metaphor is flawed. Dotard.

1.Those who walk around with blinders on, i.e., Democrats/Liberals, who deny what right-thinking folks recognize as clear and evident dangers, continue to pooh-pooh the warnings.

Time after time, the Right has warned about things that will come to pass if the Left has control….things that would seem crazy just a few years ago- men claiming to be women, demanding to be considered normal would be an example.

But, the Left has one agenda: destroy tradition, morality, values.

And they’re darn good at it!

2. Here’s another: warnings about the ascendancy of Islam in this country.

Will sharia be accepted as ‘law’?

No?

Definitely not?

The handwriting is on the wall:

"In a decision that Muslim legal advocates celebrated as a major win, a [United States] federal appeals court on Tuesday agreed with a lower court that blocked an Oklahoma law that would have barred state courts from considering or using Shariah law — the Islamic code of conduct." Federal court deals blow to anti-Shariah efforts - U.S. News

3. If and when the Democrats are in control.....
....well here’s the Liberal’s house organ, the Washington Post, papering the way:

“…on the whole and with legally imposed hard limitations, sharia courts, using Islamic law, can adapt to the American experience and become a part of the religious arbitration landscape of America.

Islamic courts are becoming common in North America. Muslims are building religious communities in America, and religious courts are part of the structure of many of these communities. These so-called sharia tribunals do what courts everywhere do: They provide a means for hearing and resolving disputes between members of their communities.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...america/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3b0262ceb1f

4. What will it take for our blind brethren to see the light?
How about this article from our sister nation, with the shape of things to come:

“Police in Scotland have arrested a man for painting “Islam is questionable” on his own house.

Arresting officers accused Graham Evans of “breach of peace” after the Edinburgh man painted “alarming” and “distressing” phrases on his own property, such as: “Islam is questionable”, “Leave Means Leave” and “Brexit”.”
WATCH: UK man arrested and held for five weeks after painting ‘Islam is questionable’ on his own house

The major political party has embraced open anti-Semites and Islamists.
Don’t imagine for a moment that it ends there.

Hilarious.
The Globalists ruining America aren't Islamic, instead they are Kosher like you.

Remember when repubs pretended to be Christians? When things like divorce were a bad thing? Oh forgot about that now. The sheep follow...

C'mon out from under that desk and answer those two questions, coward.
All you do is copy and paste gibberish and dodge questions. You are a joke

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Wanna give Barack an 'attaboy'?

Trump, on the other hand...

"Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year"
The employment picture for black Americans is better than it ever has been."
Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Now for your reading comprehension exam....one question:

Who is the better President for blacks.....Hussein or Trump?

Take your time.

Would you ever vote for a party that promised this for America?
1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.
Why don’t you ask a question that in a gibberish copy and paste? Are you a Russian?

PoliticalChic probably is a Kosher person from Russian origins.

Remember when the right told us free trade was good and taxes bad? Now they tax us and say free trade is bad. Our parties are corrupt.

Let's put things in perspective.

Conservatives can't and won't defend the burgeoning debt.....but how about you defend this:

If the Democrats were to win control of the government in 2020....

Were that to occur,

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

This is a test to see if you really do have a 'Brain.'
I’m an independent chic. Glad to see you still dodge every question, just a partisan sheep.

I dodged nothing....I merely, and deftly, put you in your place.

I revealed who you actually defend.
I’m not defending anyone you inbred sheep. I’ve proven the right flips and flops and you sheep just follow along...

Still waiting for the answer, you fraud.

Hussein wasn't governing as a black, he was governing as a Democrat.....racist as ever.

Watch me prove it.

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Wanna give Barack an 'attaboy'?

Trump, on the other hand...

"Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year"
The employment picture for black Americans is better than it ever has been."
Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Now for your reading comprehension exam....one question:

Who is the better President for blacks.....Hussein or Trump?

Take your time.

1/2 of Democrat funding comes from Kosher sources.
NOT.
from Islamic sources.

Try & Fail again.

No one should put you on ignore.....

It is far too important to let normal folks see what your sort imagines (I almost said 'thinks')...an intellect the rival of garden tools.
That might be what gets you so triggered all the time. You don't make proper use of the ignore button.

I find your posts very useful.....no one can say I make up or stereotype the sort of fool like you.

Don't ever change.

I'll assume you still can't find a single error in my post about the danger Islam presents.

See what I mean about you being useful?
Danger to you? Well I didn't read your post but I probably don't disagree with you about that at all. You could be in grave danger this very minute from a horde of alcaida fighters who are within seconds of breaking down your door. Scary!!

"Danger to you?"

I never said anything in the faintest close to that.

I said you're a moron who I use to as a cautionary tool for others.

And.....you lie.....you read every word, but can't dispute any because I am never wrong.

Comparing yourself to me? Let's put it this way....I'm so far out of your league, I'm surprised you're not suffering from altitude sickness.
Nobody reads all your cut and paste word vomit. It's not even readable with all the constant formatting changes.

Your metaphor is flawed. Dotard.

If I had a dollar for every lying fake....you......who claims not to have read what they are responding to....I might be a little richer than I am currently.

Democrat mantra: shield terrorists, and commit anti-white racism.

"Ilhan Omar: “our country should be more fearful of white men”

Posted by Mike LaChance Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 9:00am
2018 Al Jazeera interview downplays threat of Jihadism terrorism: “we should be profiling, monitoring, and creating policies to fight the radicalization of white men”

In 2018, Al Jazeera asked then-Congressional candidate Ilhan Omar about American fears of jihadist terrorism. She told the network that people should fear white men more than jihadist terrorism. Of course, she’s not only racially profiling, she’s adding the concept of race as a comparison to jihadist terrorism, which is not a “race.”

It’s just fascinating that we’re seeing this for the first time now.

Nick Givas reports at FOX News:

In resurfaced interview, Ilhan Omar answers question on ‘jihadist terrorism’ by saying Americans should be ‘more fearful of white men’

In a resurfaced interview from 2018, anti-Trump Democrat Ilhan Omar responded to a question about the “quote-unquote legitimate fears” some people have of “jihadist terrorism,” by saying Americans should be “more fearful of white men.”

In the interview, Al Jazeera host Medhi Hasan said some Americans feel justified in fearing Islam, not out of hate but for their own safety, before listing a number of radical Islamic terror attacks. Omar dismissed this suggestion immediately and laid the blame on white males instead, calling for the profiling and monitoring of caucasian men.

“I would say our country should be more fearful of white men across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country,” she replied.

“And so if fear was the driving force of policies to keep America safe — Americans safe inside of this country — we should be profiling, monitoring, and creating policies to fight the radicalization of white men.”
Ilhan Omar: "our country should be more fearful of white men"

Democrats versus American: Democrat Congressperson laughing about al-qaeda....

Nothing new:

. Obama called ISIS the JV and then said he didn’t call them the JV…

“Obama said he “wasn’t specifically referring” to ISIS when he made the junior varsity reference during an interview with The New Yorker in January. But the magazine article and a transcript of the interview — which Washington Post Fact Checker Glenn Kessler obtained and wrote about earlier this month — shows that Obama was referring to ISIS when he said “if a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant.”
Obama Fumbles 'JV Team' Question - FactCheck.org

WaPo calls him a liar……again.

If I had a dollar for every lying fake....you......who claims not to have read what they are responding to....I might be a little richer than I am currently.
I'll read your posts if you post readable, concise (if flawed) thoughts instead of your bizarre word vomit. I made that clear several pages ago. Bless your heart.

I'll read your posts if you post readable, concise (if flawed) thoughts instead of your bizarre word vomit. I made that clear several pages ago. Bless your heart.

Wait.....you're back for the umpteenth time claiming you never read the posts you're responding to???

Even you must recognize how stupid you appear.

And, you'll be back.

Too much reading overwhelms your limited mental capacity?

Britain is the ‘canary in the coal mine’ ….expect reverberations of their demise right here in our country.

“As government officials noted, "There are tentative moves towards developing Islamic jurisprudence for Muslims living in Europe and the Western World."

…the aims of the Islamic Sharia Council—the Muslim body that is developing claims for such a parallel jurisprudence—could not be plainer.

Although there is at present no question of English family law being so adapted, there is a slow acceptance of a parallel jurisdiction taking place.

….the British authorities are falling over themselves to help this process along. The Inland Revenue revealed that, after representations from Muslims, it was considering recognizing polygamy for tax purposes. Existing rules allow only one wife for inheritance tax purposes. Officials have agreed to consider relaxing this rule to allow a Muslim with up to four wives to divide his estate between them. And while polygamy is not recognized in English law, Britain is turning a blind eye to the practice. Muslim men are entering into polygamous marriages by going through mosque ceremonies not recognized under English law. This leaves many such "wives" in a parlous state, with no rights to their husband's income, pension, benefits or share of the family home should the relationship break up.”
Phillips, Op. Cit., p. 98

Can't happen here?

Guess again.

Here is the bridge between Islamists of the two English-speaking nations.

“Anti-Semites Abroad: Ellison and Corbyn Meet in London

Former congressman Keith Ellison met with Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn on Wednesday, with the American praising the Brit as a "true grassroots organizer." Both men have ties to anti-Semitic leaders in their respective countries and have themselves been accused of anti-Semitism.

Ellison belonged to Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam in the 1990s, leaving the organization when he ran for Congress in 2006. Farrakhan has in the past decried Jewish leaders in America as "the synagogue of Satan," adding "you have wrapped your tentacles around the U.S. government, and you are deceiving and sending this nation to hell." ….Ellison attended at least three meetings with Farrakhan since entering Congress. Ellison met with Farrakhan and Iranian president Hassan Rouhani in a private dinner party in September 2013, along with other prominent American Muslims.

…Corbyn associated with a motley collection of anti-Semites before his rise to prominence in 2015. He associated with Deir Yassin Remembered, an anti-Israel group that denies the Holocaust. He referred to Hamas and Hezbollah as "friends" in speeches. Additionally, he has defended the Anglican Reverend Stephen Sizer, who was banned from social media sites because he spread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, calling Sizer courageous because he has "dared to speak out over Zionism."
Ellison and Corbyn: Anti-Semites Abroad

Once the English gave up religion, they gave up standing for anything.

1.Those who walk around with blinders on, i.e., Democrats/Liberals, who deny what right-thinking folks recognize as clear and evident dangers, continue to pooh-pooh the warnings.

Time after time, the Right has warned about things that will come to pass if the Left has control….things that would seem crazy just a few years ago- men claiming to be women, demanding to be considered normal would be an example.

But, the Left has one agenda: destroy tradition, morality, values.

And they’re darn good at it!

2. Here’s another: warnings about the ascendancy of Islam in this country.

Will sharia be accepted as ‘law’?

No?

Definitely not?

The handwriting is on the wall:

"In a decision that Muslim legal advocates celebrated as a major win, a [United States] federal appeals court on Tuesday agreed with a lower court that blocked an Oklahoma law that would have barred state courts from considering or using Shariah law — the Islamic code of conduct." Federal court deals blow to anti-Shariah efforts - U.S. News

3. If and when the Democrats are in control.....
....well here’s the Liberal’s house organ, the Washington Post, papering the way:

“…on the whole and with legally imposed hard limitations, sharia courts, using Islamic law, can adapt to the American experience and become a part of the religious arbitration landscape of America.

Islamic courts are becoming common in North America. Muslims are building religious communities in America, and religious courts are part of the structure of many of these communities. These so-called sharia tribunals do what courts everywhere do: They provide a means for hearing and resolving disputes between members of their communities.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...america/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3b0262ceb1f

4. What will it take for our blind brethren to see the light?
How about this article from our sister nation, with the shape of things to come:

“Police in Scotland have arrested a man for painting “Islam is questionable” on his own house.

Arresting officers accused Graham Evans of “breach of peace” after the Edinburgh man painted “alarming” and “distressing” phrases on his own property, such as: “Islam is questionable”, “Leave Means Leave” and “Brexit”.”
WATCH: UK man arrested and held for five weeks after painting ‘Islam is questionable’ on his own house

The major political party has embraced open anti-Semites and Islamists.
Don’t imagine for a moment that it ends there.

:anj_stfu::dig:

and YOU have embraced warmonger Israel and walk around with blinders on YOUR face ignoring the corruption of the republicans and how reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever so:shutupsmiley:

But, that's over there! That could never happen here!

This is a complete fantasy. Some people have "courts" for their respective religions, i.e. Roman Catholic canon law, Jewish law, Islamic "sharia law," ( I don't know what the fundamentalist Christian protestants do). These "courts" have power only over their constituents. In the United States, civil law is different that the laws of the various religions.

This is exactly what I was saying: the less intelligent will accept sharia.....as this post proves.

Wow, what a moron you are.
Gee, ain’t it easy, and stupid to regress to name calling?
You have proven nothing, except that you don’t know how to debate specific issues.

What is your main claim?
Demo Liberals “mirror” communists?
It’s more obvious that Repubs who support Trump (NOT Reaganites) mirror Putin, a communist & KGB man in his past AND continued to be a totalitarian white nationalist.

Demos don’t embrace Islam, you idiot (you like name calling?), they embrace conservative values like FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

"What is your main claim?
Demo Liberals “mirror” communists?"

In every way, you dunce.

These were listed as the aims of the communist party, (CPUSA) after the war, and, to an almost 100% extent, they the same as today's Liberals/Progressives/Democrats.

1. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

2. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.

3. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

4. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

5. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.

6. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.

7. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.

8. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

9. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

10. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

11. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

12. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.

13. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce

Now....wouldn't an honest appraisal agree that all or almost all are clearly the aims and direction of Democrats/Liberals/Progressive leaders?

I got 'em from a website of declared communist goals...

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

10 planks of Communist manifesto

Communist Manifesto 10 Planks

How about you take a look at the aims of the Communist Party, USA, and the aims of the modern Democrat Party.

IQ, when it applies to you, should be written in lower case.
You don’t know the meaning of “main”?
I asked you for your main claim, and you provide me a list of boiler plate crap?

Can't you read????
No, i don’t read all the irrelevant crap you throw at the USMB wall, hoping that crap will either overwhelm the Trump dunces or stick a little bit for those who actually take you seriously.
Which leading Demo POTUS candidates support your “communism” chicken-little hysteria?

This is boring....'cause you are so dumb....but....one example?

OK....

1. Government control of private sector activity...is aptly described as Bolshevik- or Marxist, socialist, collectivist, statist, or, for that matter, fascist, too. Indeed, nationalized health care was one of the first programs enacted by the Bolsheviks after they seized power in 1917 (Banks, insurance companies and means of communications were also taken over by Soviet authorities immediately. Dziewanowski, "A History of Soviet Russia," p. 107.

2. Obama wasn't the first Bolshevik to support socialized medicine. For context, there was Henry Sigerist: "He devoted himself to the study of history of medicine. Socialized Medicine in the Soviet Union (1937), and History of Medicine were among his most important works. He emerged as a major spokesman for "compulsory health insurance". ...He attacked the American Medical Association because of his conflicting views on socialized medicine." Henry E. Sigerist - Wikipedia

a. And, Sigerist was one of the apologists for Stalin, including his state-engineered famine in the Ukraine. 7 million perished (The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Stalin's Forced Famine 1932-33).

b. Sigerist "shared with the architects of Soviet health policy under Stalin an outlook best described as medical totalitarianism. He really believed that humanity would be better off if every individual were under the medical supervision of the state from cradle to grave....[and] Sigerist's belief in the necessity for state control over all aspects of medicine ultimately made him an apologist for state control over most aspects of human life." Fee and Brown, eds. "Making Medical History: The Life and Times of Henry E. Sigerist," p. 252

How's that, boooooyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee?????
More IRRELEVANT boilerplate crap you threw
at this thread’s wall & NONE of it sticks! LOL.
No brains to answer my simple Q?
I’ll repeat it ...
Which leading Demo POTUS candidates support your “communism” chicken-little hysteria?

Forum List

Back