How Long Can America Hold Out?

Watch out for them Mooslims!

Only Conservatives can protect us

Ruling through Fear..... Be scared of everyone....

Did you find any errors in the OP, CowTed????

Would be accept sharia law, and an Islamic America, Cow?

Try again:
1.Those who walk around with blinders on, i.e., Democrats/Liberals, who deny what right-thinking folks recognize as clear and evident dangers, continue to pooh-pooh the warnings.

Time after time, the Right has warned about things that will come to pass if the Left has controlā€¦.things that would seem crazy just a few years ago- men claiming to be women, demanding to be considered normal would be an example.

But, the Left has one agenda: destroy tradition, morality, values.

And theyā€™re darn good at it!

2. Hereā€™s another: warnings about the ascendancy of Islam in this country.

Will sharia be accepted as ā€˜lawā€™?

No?

Definitely not?

The handwriting is on the wall:

"In a decision that Muslim legal advocates celebrated as a major win, a [United States] federal appeals court on Tuesday agreed with a lower court that blocked an Oklahoma law that would have barred state courts from considering or using Shariah law ā€” the Islamic code of conduct." Federal court deals blow to anti-Shariah efforts - U.S. News

3. If and when the Democrats are in control.....
....well hereā€™s the Liberalā€™s house organ, the Washington Post, papering the way:

ā€œā€¦on the whole and with legally imposed hard limitations, sharia courts, using Islamic law, can adapt to the American experience and become a part of the religious arbitration landscape of America.

Islamic courts are becoming common in North America. Muslims are building religious communities in America, and religious courts are part of the structure of many of these communities. These so-called sharia tribunals do what courts everywhere do: They provide a means for hearing and resolving disputes between members of their communities.ā€ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...america/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3b0262ceb1f

4. What will it take for our blind brethren to see the light?
How about this article from our sister nation, with the shape of things to come:

ā€œPolice in Scotland have arrested a man for painting ā€œIslam is questionableā€ on his own house.

Arresting officers accused Graham Evans of ā€œbreach of peaceā€ after the Edinburgh man painted ā€œalarmingā€ and ā€œdistressingā€ phrases on his own property, such as: ā€œIslam is questionableā€, ā€œLeave Means Leaveā€ and ā€œBrexitā€.ā€
WATCH: UK man arrested and held for five weeks after painting ā€˜Islam is questionableā€™ on his own house

The major political party has embraced open anti-Semites and Islamists.
Donā€™t imagine for a moment that it ends there.

1.Those who walk around with blinders on, i.e., Democrats/Liberals, who deny what right-thinking folks recognize as clear and evident dangers, continue to pooh-pooh the warnings.

Time after time, the Right has warned about things that will come to pass if the Left has controlā€¦.things that would seem crazy just a few years ago- men claiming to be women, demanding to be considered normal would be an example.

No?

Definitely not?

"In a decision that Muslim legal advocates celebrated as a major win, a [United States] federal appeals court on Tuesday agreed with a lower court that blocked an Oklahoma law that would have barred state courts from considering or using Shariah law ā€” the Islamic code of conduct." Federal court deals blow to anti-Shariah efforts - U.S. News

....well hereā€™s the Liberalā€™s house organ, the Washington Post, papering the way:

ā€œā€¦on the whole and with legally imposed hard limitations, sharia courts, using Islamic law, can adapt to the American experience and become a part of the religious arbitration landscape of America.

Islamic courts are becoming common in North America. Muslims are building religious communities in America, and religious courts are part of the structure of many of these communities. These so-called sharia tribunals do what courts everywhere do: They provide a means for hearing and resolving disputes between members of their communities.ā€ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...america/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3b0262ceb1f

How about this article from our sister nation, with the shape of things to come:

ā€œPolice in Scotland have arrested a man for painting ā€œIslam is questionableā€ on his own house.

Arresting officers accused Graham Evans of ā€œbreach of peaceā€ after the Edinburgh man painted ā€œalarmingā€ and ā€œdistressingā€ phrases on his own property, such as: ā€œIslam is questionableā€, ā€œLeave Means Leaveā€ and ā€œBrexitā€.ā€
WATCH: UK man arrested and held for five weeks after painting ā€˜Islam is questionableā€™ on his own house

Not much of a concession in the big picture, however, should the radical American left seize total control over our government, postmodernism and Islam will eventually meet in the middle somewhere and quickly destroy each other. Radical European origin leftism and fundamental Islam can share no actual ideological dry ground; there can be no holy or even survivable unity between the two. Seeing as how radical leftism is a suicidal ideology to begin with, I suppose the priests of American postmodernism haven't really thought that one out.

Seems to me like around 85% of Democrat American voters who have thrown their lot in with radical postmodernist leftists have been blinded by the anyone but Trump crusade to bring down our President. What they have failed to realize is the deal their Democrat elected officials have made with the dual devils of the Marxists and fundamental Islam. They still seem to have no idea what will become of our country after Trump's premature removal from the White House: the end of our American Civilization.

Actually a lot of America look at Europe and see:
  • Affordable Healthcare
  • Fair Education without debt
  • Very little gun death
  • Police not killing citizens on a daily basis
  • The ability to disagree without one of them telling to left the country
  • Fiscal Responsibility
  • Defense spending with in normalcy
  • Leaders that take on real enemies and work with allies
  • A proper safety net
  • Environment standards for people not corporations
  • No Industry called 'Lobbying' (Europe consider it bribery)
  • Adherence to Science
There is problems in Europe but there is many pluses as I just mentioned... There are people in US who are willing to look at other countries and look at outcomes and then think is that a good idea for them...

You copy and paste a mile then tell me there are two questions in there somewhere? Russian bots canā€™t type actual questions? I donā€™t answer bot questions. Type a real question,

Here, you can't miss 'em....

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Wanna give Barack an 'attaboy'?

Trump, on the other hand...

"Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year"
The employment picture for black Americans is better than it ever has been."
Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

Now for your reading comprehension exam....one question:

Who is the better President for blacks.....Hussein or Trump?

Take your time.

Would you ever vote for a party that promised this for America?
1. America would fall back to this:
ā€œTeam Obama: Sorry, America, the ā€˜new normalā€™ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.ā€
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ā€˜donā€™t care to work,ā€™ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.
More copy and paste. What a hack.

Not big enough?

Can't see the questions?

Or....did I just prove you to be a lying coward?
You proved you are an idiot hack. You think those are good questions to an independent? You have no copy/past for independents do you?
1. Who cares? Debt has increased drastically while the rich have gotten richer under both.
2. What kind of idiot question is that? Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere? What party is for that? Those are things we either already have or won't have. So if you vote, you have voted for them. But Russian hacks don't vote do they?

Answer the questions, you fraud.
I just did! Why do you just copy and paste the same response? Why do you dodge every question? You are a hack!

Ruling through Fear..... Be scared of everyone....

Did you find any errors in the OP, CowTed????

Would be accept sharia law, and an Islamic America, Cow?

Try again:

No?

Definitely not?

Actually,

You posted earlier :
" 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified."

Can you find the source of that.... The actual poll... I checked your source and it don't add up.... Can't see it in Pew? The exact question by the way...

This is your credibility, have you been posting false information?

I know a whole buncha Jew Boyz with a whole buncha fine firearms they know how to use. Them moose slimes get too outa control in the wrong place I wouldn't worry about Bob-Roy wiff granpas firty-firty brush gun.
Them Jew boys can put together organized groups better than anyone and show up with professional strategic plans and Galils and tear some shit up. No judge would take the case because half his family would be involved.
Bob-Roy can deliver the body bags in his pickmupp with that thar 'federate flag.
Some of you talk tough until the feds knock at your door and make an example of you.
OH they's NEVER "knock on my door". I'm as anti-semite as the media portrays. I was simply stating them Jew boys aint no dummies. They OWN the feds you refer to.
O'm a Chuck-Mark. I wouldn't DARE. I know April 15 and pay accordingly. I even have a flag !

On second thought, never mind. This is just too boring and you can't do anything but copy and paste. You are a fun-sucker.

All you do in here is throw your own shit at people like a caged monkey.

Come up with something different once in a while.

While PC is the Michener (ask James what time it is and he'll tell you how to make a watch) of USMB, she has always been respectful of people that disagree with her.

Try being mature for once in your life.

Or continue to be a dimocrap. It's probably your ceiling anyway
I'm not a democrat. And you take this shit way too seriously. This is supposed to be fun. We are not changing the world in here, lol. Put me on ignore, I won't mind. Hell, I won't even know!

I am not here to read anyone's copy and paste booklet of talking points. Too long and too boring. If she wants to have a normal and rational conversation about Muslims, I am happy to oblige. I've spent time in the Middle East and in Eastern China. I'm not sure Politcal Chic has ever actually met a Muslim person. She just wants to.......well I don't really know because she can't post a concise thought.

And lasty, Your phony outrage is not working on me. I-G-N-O-R-E. Try it! You won't ever have to look at my posts again.

No one should put you on ignore.....

It is far too important to let normal folks see what your sort imagines (I almost said 'thinks')...an intellect the rival of garden tools.
That might be what gets you so triggered all the time. You don't make proper use of the ignore button.

I find your posts very useful.....no one can say I make up or stereotype the sort of fool like you.

Don't ever change.

I'll assume you still can't find a single error in my post about the danger Islam presents.

See what I mean about you being useful?
Danger to you? Well I didn't read your post but I probably don't disagree with you about that at all. You could be in grave danger this very minute from a horde of alcaida fighters who are within seconds of breaking down your door. Scary!!

lets be more like western europe derp
Sweden's deadly problem with hand grenades
Sweden's deadly problem with hand grenades

DOnt listen to them Brooklyn mama

Spicy time is coming

Theirs 146 high population counties in the US
you're smack dab in the middle of kings...one of the largest mama...and many Muslim and feral blacks in Brooklyn.......
Learn shit....... tons of urban survival stuff out there ...books and ideas are your friend ... seek and ye shall find

thought ya needed a can opener eh ? :113::11:
79f.jpg

Hereā€™s another: warnings about the ascendancy of Islam in this country.

No?

Definitely not?

"In a decision that Muslim legal advocates celebrated as a major win, a [United States] federal appeals court on Tuesday agreed with a lower court that blocked an Oklahoma law that would have barred state courts from considering or using Shariah law ā€” the Islamic code of conduct."

The Democrats won't rest until they've destroyed our heritage. Our founding fathers gave us values that Democrats abhor.

And it's worse than them just accepting the Muslims. They insist on forcing diversity on us with the blacks, Jews, Hispanics and others.

All you do in here is throw your own shit at people like a caged monkey.

Come up with something different once in a while.

While PC is the Michener (ask James what time it is and he'll tell you how to make a watch) of USMB, she has always been respectful of people that disagree with her.

Try being mature for once in your life.

Or continue to be a dimocrap. It's probably your ceiling anyway
I'm not a democrat. And you take this shit way too seriously. This is supposed to be fun. We are not changing the world in here, lol. Put me on ignore, I won't mind. Hell, I won't even know!

I am not here to read anyone's copy and paste booklet of talking points. Too long and too boring. If she wants to have a normal and rational conversation about Muslims, I am happy to oblige. I've spent time in the Middle East and in Eastern China. I'm not sure Politcal Chic has ever actually met a Muslim person. She just wants to.......well I don't really know because she can't post a concise thought.

And lasty, Your phony outrage is not working on me. I-G-N-O-R-E. Try it! You won't ever have to look at my posts again.

No one should put you on ignore.....

It is far too important to let normal folks see what your sort imagines (I almost said 'thinks')...an intellect the rival of garden tools.
That might be what gets you so triggered all the time. You don't make proper use of the ignore button.

I find your posts very useful.....no one can say I make up or stereotype the sort of fool like you.

Don't ever change.

I'll assume you still can't find a single error in my post about the danger Islam presents.

See what I mean about you being useful?
Danger to you? Well I didn't read your post but I probably don't disagree with you about that at all. You could be in grave danger this very minute from a horde of alcaida fighters who are within seconds of breaking down your door. Scary!!

Get outta here with your fancy-pants facts and use of reality. We don't cotton to that around here... /s :04:

The Democrats won't rest until they've destroyed our heritage.

Spoken with the complete ambiguous grunt that is indistinguishably Cult45. Bravo. What heritage, specifically, are you discussing (list of hyperbole expected) that these bloodthirsty Dems wish to remove? Our true heritage is a melting pot of cultures. Could this be just another pity party remark from an angry white person with a persecution complex? Dude, angry white males are in rich in supply these days. Methinks you are out of your element, Donnie.

Our founding fathers gave us values that Democrats abhor.

Another ambiguous, nothing phrase. Give is details, or give us death!

And it's worse than them just accepting the Muslims.

Okay, How about we don't accept Islam? But let's not stop there. Let's do away with Christianity, Catholicism, Islam, Judaism, Hindus, Buddhists, and the thousands of other religions around the world when it comes to our politics. Yeah! Secular Government! Cool. I could get behind it.

They insist on forcing diversity on us with the blacks, Jews, Hispanics and others.

Those filthy leftist bastards!

Gee, what an imbecile you are.
I am not a Demo or Repub; iā€™m foremost an independent Libertarian who is liberal when it makes sense (womenā€™s equal rights, even for Chics!) or conservative when it makes sense (liberty for all; donā€™t tread on me).
Cut/pasting boilerplate crap is such a loser response.
What you are is a moron.

We've proven that.

I gave you a simple task:

See if you can come up with a list of ways that the Democrats/Liberals do not mirror the Communists and Bolsheviks.

Let's add this: why the close and intimate embrace of Islam by the Democrats?

Warning: if this is the first time you have ever tried to think, you may be subject to an aneurysm.
Wow, what a moron you are.
Gee, ainā€™t it easy, and stupid to regress to name calling?
You have proven nothing, except that you donā€™t know how to debate specific issues.

What is your main claim?
Demo Liberals ā€œmirrorā€ communists?
Itā€™s more obvious that Repubs who support Trump (NOT Reaganites) mirror Putin, a communist & KGB man in his past AND continued to be a totalitarian white nationalist.

Demos donā€™t embrace Islam, you idiot (you like name calling?), they embrace conservative values like FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

The Democrats are the only ones who defended and supported the Communists for over 70 years.

Putin wanted Hillary, the candidate he had a history of bribing.
Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

Now...which party supports Putin???

I gave you a simple task....two simple questions....but you're too simple to answer them:

See if you can come up with a list of ways that the Democrats/Liberals do not mirror the Communists and Bolsheviks.

If we leave a window open at either side of your head....would the wind gusts through your ears be measurable on the Beaumont Scale?
Need an anemometer be used?

Sorry, iā€™m not into simplistic one-sided lists like you are.
If you make claims, then provide your evidence; just saying does not make it so.
The US Intel leaders agree that Putinā€™s Russia supported Trump, not Clinton. Putin hated Clinton.

On Russia hacks ...

Daniel Coats, the director of national intelligence, said there is no dissent inside U.S. intelligence agencies about the conclusion that Russia used hacking and fake news to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

"I am confident that the Russians meddled in this election, as is the entire intelligence community," CIA Director Mike Pompeo said.

Thomas Bossert, Trumpā€™s counterterrorism and cyber adviser: "There is a pretty clear and easy answer to that and that is yes.ā€

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, also at the Aspen gathering, said Wednesday that he, too, saw it that way.

Intelligence director says agencies agree on Russian meddling

There is no way a foreign power can actually influence our elections.
The proof of that is that the Russians did two half-hearted actions.

1. The dossier, which was designed to put Hillary in the White House.
2. Invested a pittnance.....$100 k.....in facebook ads...

ā€¦ the $100,000 spent by the Russian government is laughably small, no matter how precisely targeted. In contrast, the official Trump campaign spent $90 million on digital ads ā€” and, unlike the Russians, had assistance from Facebook employees to target and deploy them effectively. ā€œThereā€™s no way $100,000 in ad budget impacted the election. Itā€™s ridiculous,ā€ GarcĆ­a MartĆ­nez said."
Did Russiaā€™s Facebook Ads Actually Swing the Election?

Here is the proof that the Russians had no power to effect a win.....for the history challenged....you:

A pity you never read a book.....

While the Russians would have benefited from having the family they had a history of bribing in the White House, the Clintons, and their choice was clear when they produced the dossier to sink Trump, no nation has the ability to sway our election.

Even when their survival depended on it....the Russians had zero ability to move the vote.

Now, once upon a timeā€¦.there was a candidate that the Kremlin feared, a military threat, they were actually convinced that a certain candidate for President was planning a first strike on Russia.

And they went all out to prevent his electionā€¦..with the conscious and active support of elected Democrats, the Liberal Lion, Ted Kennedy....

Ronald Reagan.

Vasili Mitrokhin worked for 30 years in the foreign intelligence archives of the KGB. In 1972 he was made responsible for moving the entire archives to new headquarters in Moscow. But Mitrokhin spent over a decade making notes and transcripts of these classified files. In 1992, British Secret Intelligence Service exfiltrated the defector, and his presence in the west remained secret until the publication of this book.

His book:

ā€˜The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archives, the History of the KGB,ā€ by Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin.

s-l640.jpg

Mitrokhin outlines the full-court press that the Soviet power structure used to prevent a Reagan presidencyā€¦.with, of course the joyful aid of such Democrat luminaries as Ted Kennedy.
ā€œā€¦chairman of the KGBā€¦.all foreign intelligence officersā€¦.active measures to ensure Reaganā€™s defeatā€¦.ā€
Mitrokhin, Op. Cit., p. 243

ā€œReagan won a forty-nine state landslide. The entire Soviet government, working hand-in-hand with [the Democrat hierarchy] and Americaā€™s most influential newspaper, couldnā€™t put a dent a US electionā€¦ā€
Coulter, ā€œResistance Is Futile,ā€p. 44-45

Just between the two of usā€¦.are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

Cut/pasting irrelevant crap from your full-time RNC trolling position only influences the dunces that support Trump.

I would rather believe top US Intelligence leaders (under Trump too) than what a Russian wrote about events 40 years ago ...

Daniel Coats, the director of national intelligence, said there is no dissent inside U.S. intelligence agencies about the conclusion that Russia used hacking and fake news to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

"I am confident that the Russians meddled in this election, as is the entire intelligence community," CIA Director Mike Pompeo said.

Thomas Bossert, Trumpā€™s counterterrorism and cyber adviser: "There is a pretty clear and easy answer to that and that is yes.ā€

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, also at the Aspen gathering, said Wednesday that he, too, saw it that way.

Intelligence director says agencies agree on Russian meddling

Gee, what an imbecile you are.
I am not a Demo or Repub; iā€™m foremost an independent Libertarian who is liberal when it makes sense (womenā€™s equal rights, even for Chics!) or conservative when it makes sense (liberty for all; donā€™t tread on me).
Cut/pasting boilerplate crap is such a loser response.
What you are is a moron.

We've proven that.

I gave you a simple task:

Warning: if this is the first time you have ever tried to think, you may be subject to an aneurysm.
Wow, what a moron you are.
Gee, ainā€™t it easy, and stupid to regress to name calling?
You have proven nothing, except that you donā€™t know how to debate specific issues.

What is your main claim?
Demo Liberals ā€œmirrorā€ communists?
Itā€™s more obvious that Repubs who support Trump (NOT Reaganites) mirror Putin, a communist & KGB man in his past AND continued to be a totalitarian white nationalist.

Demos donā€™t embrace Islam, you idiot (you like name calling?), they embrace conservative values like FREEDOM OF RELIGION.

"What is your main claim?
Demo Liberals ā€œmirrorā€ communists?"

In every way, you dunce.

These were listed as the aims of the communist party, (CPUSA) after the war, and, to an almost 100% extent, they the same as today's Liberals/Progressives/Democrats.

1. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

2. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.

3. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

4. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

5. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.

6. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.

7. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.

8. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

9. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

10. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

11. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

12. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.

13. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce

Now....wouldn't an honest appraisal agree that all or almost all are clearly the aims and direction of Democrats/Liberals/Progressive leaders?

I got 'em from a website of declared communist goals...

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

10 planks of Communist manifesto

Communist Manifesto 10 Planks

How about you take a look at the aims of the Communist Party, USA, and the aims of the modern Democrat Party.

IQ, when it applies to you, should be written in lower case.
You donā€™t know the meaning of ā€œmainā€?
I asked you for your main claim, and you provide me a list of boiler plate crap?

Can't you read????
No, i donā€™t read all the irrelevant crap you throw at the USMB wall, hoping that crap will either overwhelm the Trump dunces or stick a little bit for those who actually take you seriously.
Which leading Demo POTUS candidates support your ā€œcommunismā€ chicken-little hysteria?

No, i donā€™t read all the irrelevant crap you throw at the USMB wall, hoping that crap will either overwhelm the Trump dunces or stick a little bit for those who actually take you seriously....

Good job admitting you can't keep up.

No, i donā€™t read all the irrelevant crap you throw at the USMB wall, hoping that crap will either overwhelm the Trump dunces or stick a little bit for those who actually take you seriously....

Good job admitting you can't keep up.
On this stupid comment of yours, i agree!
I canā€™t keep up with all the crap thrown around that only idiots digest. I realize you like ā€œshitā€; is that your Japanese nickname, Unkotare?

I prefer to deal only with rational sincere folks.
Chic had her/his chance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back