How long before Scalia asked to step down?

The whole Supreme Court is already an issue in the next election.

The next president will appoint four to the court, at least.

You watch, he will become an issue in the next election.

Oh...Scalia exercises his first amendment right and you call it an issue.

That asshole Ginsburg is performing gay marriages before it hears a case on gay marriage.

And this is an issue.

You are why America sucks.

Scala has never been pc. Other than that, I don't understand your objection to his comments.
Racism is not PC. Of course you don't understand. I new it would be too much before I even started the thread.

You watch, he will become an issue in the next election.

Oh...Scalia exercises his first amendment right and you call it an issue.

That asshole Ginsburg is performing gay marriages before it hears a case on gay marriage.

And this is an issue.

You are why America sucks.

This is how the Regressive Left/PC Police operates.

Say something they don't like, and they will do absolutely everything they can to see you punished for it.

I'm certain they do it without even thinking at this point.

Ginsberg performs legal services, and to you that's an issue.

It's a bigger issue than Scalia exercising his right to free speech.

So, if it's not a....the OP is a fart.
How does me saying redneck tards are uneducated stupid fucks. While I may believe that doesn't make it true because it's a matter of opinion. Some would say all it does is incite violence and protest. Glad I'm more classy than that.

Not many people know this, but when Hillary is elected President, the first Executive action she will take will be to appoint rdean to the Supreme Court.

Ginsberg performs legal services, and to you that's an issue.

It's a bigger issue than Scalia exercising his right to free speech.

So, if it's not a....the OP is a fart.
How does me saying redneck tards are uneducated stupid fucks. While I may believe that doesn't make it true because it's a matter of opinion. Some would say all it does is incite violence and protest. Glad I'm more classy than that.
Not as stupid as n I g g e r s like yourself.

I have no problem with free speech, whats your fucking problem, are you offended? To Fucking Bad! I have to tolerate your mindless babble and constant bullshit. rdean there are several country's that fit your political ideology maybe you should grow a pair of balls and pack your bag.

When people speak the truth about certain ethnic minorities other people seem to get upset. I guess we can all just say a nice lie that blacks are not given bonus points on entrance exams that allow them to take the place of people who actually passed them. We won't mention the fact that a great deal of liberals seem to think that the only way blacks can make it is a hand out from the white man. We won't mention how great liberals feel when they do that and how they expect blacks to be grateful for all they have done for them. It is OK to call your liberal neighbor 'sir' and 'thank you ma'am' then because the white man has done so much for you. He has done things for you that you could never have done for yourself because you are a bunch of _iggers.

Forum List

Back