How long before fence sitters regret fence sitting?

You’ve convinced me, I’m going back to voting. Not content with the lesser evil, I’m going whole hog for the absolutely worst evil on every ballot. The sooner this fucker burns to the ground the better.
I sometimes wonder if that's where some Trumpsters are coming from.

Are fence-sitters still the freedom fighters they’ve always proclaimed to be? How do they feel about the feds weaponizing our institutions to be used against political opponents?
After witnessing all the Gestapo-esque bullshit imposed by the Biden regime will fence-sitters be motivated to vote against Biden?

initforme
dblack
JWBooth
Harpy Eagle
Harry Dresden
SavannahMann

Actually. I’m pretty much convinced that a vote for Biden is necessary. While I still believe he is a steaming pile of shit. The alternative is Trump. And while I had said he was a steaming pile of shit too, I’ve been forced by circumstance to admit. He is a flaming pile of shit.

So while I might wish for different candidates. We are stuck with two bad ones, and of the two, Biden is slightly less worse.

Are fence-sitters still the freedom fighters they’ve always proclaimed to be? How do they feel about the feds weaponizing our institutions to be used against political opponents?
After witnessing all the Gestapo-esque bullshit imposed by the Biden regime will fence-sitters be motivated to vote against Biden?

initforme
dblack
JWBooth
Harpy Eagle
Harry Dresden
SavannahMann
Not motivated to vote at all. There problem solved. Grab the popcorn and sit back.

Actually. I’m pretty much convinced that a vote for Biden is necessary. While I still believe he is a steaming pile of shit. The alternative is Trump. And while I had said he was a steaming pile of shit too, I’ve been forced by circumstance to admit. He is a flaming pile of shit.

So while I might wish for different candidates. We are stuck with two bad ones, and of the two, Biden is slightly less worse.
hahaha…while I actually believe that some of our resident fence-sitters don’t participate…I doubt ANYBODY believes that your leftist as hell ass didn’t vote for Biden with a giant smile…we see your post history. You’re probably double-masked right now while you drive your Prius all alone in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
hahaha…while I actually believe that some of our resident fence-sitters don’t participate…I doubt ANYBODY believes that your leftist as hell ass didn’t vote for Biden with a giant smile…we see your post history. You’re probably doubled masked right now while you drive your Prius all alone in the middle of nowhere.

You can believe anything you want. It’s freedom. The closest I’ve come to lauding Biden is saying that he did the right thing in running for the exit in Afghanistan. It is why I hoped for Nikki Haley to be the nominee, so we could get rid of Biden. But alas. The Fanboys insured we were stuck with 2020 take two. The rematch.

Not motivated to vote at all. There problem solved. Grab the popcorn and sit back.
So neither of you are bothered by Biden weaponizing our institutions and using them against political rivals?

So neither of you are bothered by Biden weaponizing our institutions and using them against political rivals?

The problem is that the crimes were committed.

Trump did hold on to Top Secret documents when he wasn’t supposed to.

Trump did refuse to return them when requested.

Trump did conspire to hide them from his own lawyers to cause a false reply to be given to the courts in response to a legal subpoena.

Trump did that. It wasn’t Biden who held a gun to Trump’s head to force him. Trump did it.

Trump did cause a conspiracy to create fake electors with forged authorizations. That is a crime. A crime that more than one state has convicted the fake electors for.

Trump did these things. Trump doesn’t deny them. He claims he was authorized by his position as President. Nixon and Clinton would beg to differ.

For the documents. Trump claims that since he ad been authorized as President, his authority continued on with no end date. Again, that is not historically accurate.

Trump doesn’t deny he did these things. But the fanboys scream that it isn’t fair. Trump should be allowed to break the law, he is great don’t you know.

The problem is that the crimes were committed.
Everybody against big government, government control, overreach and imposition knows the “crimes” have been manufactured and blown way out of proportion.
The fact that you don’t see it that way affirms that you are definitely just another leftist TDS’er.
The fact that none of the other self proclaimed fence-sitters have piped in tells me the same of them. dblack JWBooth initforme Harpy Eagle

Let me know when there is a candidate worth voting for. At this point it's a big no go. It's pathetic.

Everybody against big government, government control, overreach and imposition knows the “crimes” have been manufactured and blown way out of proportion.
The fact that you don’t see it that way affirms that you are definitely just another leftist TDS’er.
The fact that none of the other self proclaimed fence-sitters have piped in tells me the same of them. dblack JWBooth initforme Harpy Eagle

Manufactured? Then we are back to pretending the files were planted? Instead of going with Trump’s actual claims?

I gave the barest highlights. You ignored that. Fine with me. One of us is buying propaganda, and me thinks it might be you.

So.e of us just fo not care. Fathom that. It's not my role or duty as a citizen to care.

It's reassuring to know that there are so many voters out there like you, ensuring that we get a pile of shit. Thanks!

Y’all keep feeding the troll and it will keep dredging up dead threads.
He gets bored, and wants to feel special and get attention. So he acts out with all the asinine behavior. Some kids never grow out of that phase.

Let me know when there is a candidate worth voting for. At this point it's a big no go. It's pathetic.
I keep you in the loop. But the main thing is to refuse to vote for candidates who aren't worth voting for. Even if that's all you see on the ballot.

You make these claims and just assume they are true without even seeing the evidence. That just shows that you are being ignorant and close minded. Can’t fix stupid

Forum List

Back