How long before China invades Taiwan and Russia invades Israel?

No one is dying. Recovery rate is 99.2%, and death rate worldwide is only 0.16%.

You can't even claim 1%? LOL!

You will die in a Chicago DemNazi shit hole before you die of the Faux Rona.

Deflect all.you want but I remain correct.
The dead is embarrassing for you so let's skip over them. They dont matter.

Biden will win this battle without your help. As the unvaccinated continue to die, you boofheads are responsible.
I hope Darwin's theory continues and it runs it's course.

Deflect all.you want but I remain correct.
The dead is embarrassing for you so let's skip over them. They dont matter.

Biden will win this battle without your help. As the unvaccinated continue to die, you boofheads are responsible.
I hope Darwin's theory continues and it runs it's course.
There are no excess deaths. Same percentage of the population die every year from various causes. Did you take you brain out and wash it in the dishwasher? I think it must have shrunk.

The Faux Corona Scamdemic is a lie like Russian Collusion that you promoted for 4 long years and to this day still lie about.

Joe Biden does not battle. Joe Biden retreats, and then forgets where the men's bathroom is, and gets lost in The White House and usually misses his diaper change appointments.

I thought you Green Cultists wanted to cleanse the Earth of excess population?

What's wrong? You meant everyone else but you, right?

There are no excess deaths. Same percentage of the population die every year from various causes. Did you take you brain out and wash it in the dishwasher? I think it must have shrunk.

The Faux Corona Scamdemic is a lie like Russian Collusion that you promoted for 4 long years and to this day still lie about.

Joe Biden does not battle. Joe Biden retreats, and then forgets where the men's bathroom is, and gets lost in The White House and usually misses his diaper change appointments.

I thought you Green Cultists wanted to cleanse the Earth of excess population?

What's wrong? You meant everyone else but you, right?

Ask those 700k who are already dead from covid if they think it's a scam.

Are you another of those weird godbotherers who think God will protect you?
Maybe a nut job Republican who thinks it's a communist takeover.

I'll you don't have a rational reason for not having it

Our enemies are emboldened, and even encouraged by the Bumbling Biden Regime who seemingly walks a thin line between cowardice and stupidity. Hard to tell which day they are doing what. But every day The Biden Regime is in power has our enemies licking their chops at the prospects of achieving their objectives without resistance.

To put it bluntly, Joe Biden is easy and so is his VP. Both of them are political whores and care nothing about The American People, or America's allies, and neither are they concerned about America's enemies. A weak and feeble, senile American President controlled by foreign money and lobbyists puts the whole world at risk.

Russia is not interested in Isreal

Taiwan may be safe, at least in the near future, thanks to the Trump administration.

No....Taiwan will be under CCP domain in less than 2 years....

Don't think anyone can stop it.
This is the old parable of boiling a frog...we waited far too long to correct our mistakes.

Sorry Liar. And you are a liar, worthy of the flames of Hell. Where is The Messiah promised in The Old Testament soon after the Gog and Magog war with Israel? Was 9/10ths of Iran, Russia, and Turkey's armies destroyed so miraculously so that it could only have been God, and He made His presence known again?

Were there so many bodies of Iranian, Russian and Turkish soldiers and they were so contaminated that it took 7 years to bury them?

Did it happen just like this, LIAR?
Why do you bother condemning your soul to ever deeper and deeper depths of Hell with each lie you tell?

Ezekiel 38:17-22: “At that time this is what will happen in that day. When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused. In my zeal and fiery wrath, . . . I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed.”

Ezekiel 38:22-39:11: “I will pour down torrents of rain, hail stones, and burning sulfur on him and on his troops. . . The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and the piece of the field, every creature, and all the people in the face of the earth will tremble at his presence. . . I will pour out torrents of rain, hail stones, and burning sulfur on him and on his troops . . . On that day, I give will give Gog the burial place in the Valley of those who travel east toward the sea it will block the way of travelers, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Haman Gog.”

We see in these verses what seems to describe a nuclear holocaust. Fire and brimstone fall from the sky. The earth shakes. The faces of the invading soldiers melt like hot wax. It takes Israel seven years to decontaminate the land. The burial of radiation contaminated men and women injures even more.

. norwegen
It's all in the past. Russia would never be bothered with Israel.

Ask those 700k who are already dead from covid if they think it's a scam.

Are you another of those weird godbotherers who think God will protect you?
Maybe a nut job Republican who thinks it's a communist takeover.

I'll you don't have a rational reason for not having it
I did ask them and guess what...that's not what most of them died from....

Not directly, but destabilizing the region is in their interests. We have obligations we can't ignore. New problems in the Middle East would negatively impact our domestic situation.
Disband NATO....watch the problems disappear...
Jo

Not directly, but destabilizing the region is in their interests. We have obligations we can't ignore. New problems in the Middle East would negatively impact our domestic situation.
The Russian people are protesting Putin's aggression. He's not helping impoverished Russia.

Russia will be just fine.... and so will Ukraine as soon as they stop being NATO and return to being Ukraine.
The bankers are going to want blood....they now realize that the Ukraine mineral rights have just slipped out of their reach for good....

JO

No....Taiwan will be under CCP domain in less than 2 years....

Don't think anyone can stop it.
This is the old parable of boiling a frog...we waited far too long to correct our mistakes.
1645728878791.png

Forum List

Back