How ISIS was created

My goodness, I certainly hope that a kid like you has his wish list made out for Santa. Maybe Santa grant you all your wishes for the new toys you desire.

Santa threatens me with his rod but the concrete shoes I have for him will teach him the lesson he is in urgent need of.

Hmm, I wonder if they have something in Germany like the Sears "Wish Book" so that you can circle the toys you want for Christmas like kids do here. Maybe some Legos will keep you busy or perhaps some dolls. Plus instead of Ken and Barbie, they might be selling an Assad and his wife dolls that you can play with during at least part of the day.

an interesting factoid for you ----strictly speaking----muslims
do not like dolls for child play--------

Since he claims he is not a Muslim, I think dolls for him would be an apropos present. By the way, I think there are some Muslim dolls now like Barbie dolls, but their faces are a blank.

blank faces-----that would frighten a baby

It looks like there are dolls for little Muslim girls, but not the Barbie type we are used to seeing. I have to agree with this mother about the coloring. When my daughter had a birthday party when she was 6 or 7, it appears that every little girl she invited to her party was Black. When I look at pictures of all of them playing with her blonde Barbies, I feel bad that there were no Black Barbies for them at the time.

Barbie faces rival for Arab affections World news The Guardian

Isis has existed since the time of the rapist pig of Arabia-----it is the central ideology of islam

Let's face it -- if the U.S. authorities knew what the crackpot leader of ISIS was capable of becoming, they probably would have locked him up and thrown away the key. Let us not forget, though, that many of these terrorists are recruited through Mosques. Some of the clergy are just as extremist as the rest of the terrorists and are busy recruiting others throughout the Muslim world to join ISIS. They certainly have convinced many to leave their countries and join up.

Madrid mosque was used to recruit combatants for Syria and Iraq
Moroccan ringleader spent four years in Guantánamo before acquittal by a Spanish court

FERNANDO J. PÉREZ Madrid 12 DIC 2014 - 14:57 CET
1418328002_467995_1418366953_noticia_normal.jpg

Lahcen Ikassrien was arrested in June as part of a raid against Islamic radicals. / ÁLVARO GARCÍA (EL PAÍS)

Madrid’s largest mosque was functioning as a Jihadist recruitment center led by a former Guantánamo prisoner, it has emerged.

Lahcen Ikassrien, 47, a Moroccan national who was arrested in Afghanistan in 2001 and released after nearly four years in Guantánamo, was using the cafeteria at the Mezquita de la M-30 (named after the adjacent ring road) to recruit and indoctrinate new combatants for the fronts in Iraq and Syria, according to a High Court investigation.

Ikassrien is one of several people who were arrested in June in a raidagainst an international network that recruited jihadists for the terrorist organization Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), which

Continue reading at:

Madrid mosque was used to recruit combatants for Syria and Iraq In English EL PA S
Its Christmas time but your wish list is not grantable.

My goodness, I certainly hope that a kid like you has his wish list made out for Santa. Maybe Santa grant you all your wishes for the new toys you desire.

Santa threatens me with his rod but the concrete shoes I have for him will teach him the lesson he is in urgent need of.

Hmm, I wonder if they have something in Germany like the Sears "Wish Book" so that you can circle the toys you want for Christmas like kids do here. Maybe some Legos will keep you busy or perhaps some dolls. Plus instead of Ken and Barbie, they might be selling an Assad and his wife dolls that you can play with during at least part of the day.
Maybe some rifles will do the trick. Dear Santa, if you dont like croncete shoes, send me weapons, rifles, grenades and all the stuff, so I can liberate my life and town from the filthy pigs.

Its Christmas time but your wish list is not grantable.

Since he claims he is not a Muslim, I think dolls for him would be an apropos present. By the way, I think there are some Muslim dolls now like Barbie dolls, but their faces are a blank.
I have a Sally and a Irosie doll whose three sentences they keep repeating start to bore me.

It looks like there are dolls for little Muslim girls, but not the Barbie type we are used to seeing. I have to agree with this mother about the coloring. When my daughter had a birthday party when she was 6 or 7, it appears that every little girl she invited to her party was Black. When I look at pictures of all of them playing with her blonde Barbies, I feel bad that there were no Black Barbies for them at the time.

Have you thought about suicide? No black dolls! Racism!

There are black dolls and there were some even when I was a kid-----but not done well. The Barbie people should have come up with a black friend for Barbie long ago----with another name-----It is unfortunate that they did not-----
a ken counterpart would have been nice------lets see how this pans out

There are black dolls and there were some even when I was a kid-----but not done well. The Barbie people should have come up with a black friend for Barbie long ago----with another name-----It is unfortunate that they did not-----
America has its black puppet already and it has been proven that it is not a good idea.

America has its black puppet already and it has been proven that it is not a good idea.

you are sick, captain blei

So? Because I dont want to enforce a black doll in some crazy act of masochism?

"...to enforce a black doll.... <<< ??? what does that mean?

"...to enforce a black doll.... <<< ??? what does that mean?
That the offer depends on the request.

That is so obvious.

That is so obvious.
Tell me, do you paint yourself black before you go outside?

That is so obvious.

Thank you for showing the readers how mentally sick you are, as well as being so juvenile thinking. Do you stay up around the clock waiting to jump on every post? Perhaps you would be better off getting some sleep every night.

That is so obvious.

Thank you for showing the readers how mentally sick you are, as well as being so juvenile thinking. Do you stay up around the clock waiting to jump on every post? Perhaps you would be better off getting some sleep every night.
You are very funny. Thanks for your care however but I get enough sleep. You did not answer properly, thoug. So do you?

That is so obvious.

You are very funny. Thanks for your care however but I get enough sleep. You did not answer properly, thoug. So do you?

It is quite obvious that you sit in front of your computer most of the day ready to jump on every post. Don't you think the readers are smart enough to pick that up? Meanwhile, your question shows just how childish you are. Keep on showing us that you are juvenile thinking. The problem here is that you are too dumb to realize what you are doing.

That is so obvious.

It is quite obvious that you sit in front of your computer most of the day ready to jump on every post. Don't you think the readers are smart enough to pick that up? Meanwhile, your question shows just how childish you are. Keep on showing us that you are juvenile thinking. The problem here is that you are too dumb to realize what you are doing.
If the readers would realize what you claim you would not have to repeat it over and over again. Very funny you are. In my vision I see you feeding black gang members while your own children starve.

That is so obvious.

If the readers would realize what you claim you would not have to repeat it over and over again. Very funny you are. In my vision I see you feeding black gang members while your own children starve.

There you have it, folks. Either it is a boy of middle or high school age who is unable to get out of the house or is a mentally unbalanced adult with the mind of a middle or high school kid. Whichever one fits the bill, you have to feel sorry for him in a way. Can't be that much fun spending his life in front of his computer waiting to jump on posts, especially with such nonsensical stuff as he just wrote.

Sally----I think capt. blei is here to be an apologist for the vile filth of BAATHISM

There you have it, folks. Either it is a boy of middle or high school age who is unable to get out of the house or is a mentally unbalanced adult with the mind of a middle or high school kid. Whichever one fits the bill, you have to feel sorry for him in a way. Can't be that much fun spending his life in front of his computer waiting to jump on posts, especially with such nonsensical stuff as he just wrote.
Why so busy to prove what cannot be proven?
With each post the black doll tries to defame me with, she makes a spectacle of herself.

captain blei----with each response you prove yourself ----
over and over ----to be deranged

Forum List

Back