CDZ How is Transgender Theory Different from Religion?

Having a sex change is so the person can look more like a particular gender. Changing their government ID's is so they can identify as a particular gender.
But that doesn't change who they really are. It doesn't bring "happiness."
LMAO.. I have some gay friends who'll tell you straight up, that they had this delusion that coming out of the closet would bring them happiness. According to them, the trans people think the same thing.
And that some are happy after making the transition. But it's short lived for most of them.

So are the people who tell me that Christianity is fake.. are they bigots as well?
Are they trying to keep you from practicing your religion?
Do they keep you out of school because of your religion?

Oh pity the poor White Christian Man who believes that allowing someone to live their lives somehow brings him harm.
Whatever shall we do?

Are they trying to keep you from practicing your religion?
Do they keep you out of school because of your religion?
Huh?

In the transgender issue, the only side that is trying to force anyone to do anything is the transgender side onto those who don't believe in the ideology. And, if someone doesn't believe is trans-theology, they are condemned because it hurts the feelings of the trans person for not believing what they say.

Just imagine if the same standards were enforced in the name of Christianity. I believe in God because I feel Him, and you must embrace Him. If you don't, and if you say He doesn't exist, you're a hateful bigot, spewing hate speech because you're failing to respect my truth.

That would be the exact same scenario. The difference, of course, is that Christianity doesn't peddle this obtuse, nasty, bullying tactic.. while transgenderism does. Non-believers are free to not believe, and they are allowed to say so without being accused of being bigots or performing hate speech..

Huh?

In the transgender issue, the only side that is trying to force anyone to do anything is the transgender side onto those who don't believe in the ideology. And, if someone doesn't believe is trans-theology, they are condemned because it hurts the feelings of the trans person for not believing what they say.

Just imagine if the same standards were enforced in the name of Christianity. I believe in God because I feel Him, and you must embrace Him. If you don't, and if you say He doesn't exist, you're a hateful bigot, spewing hate speech because you're failing to respect my truth.

That would be the exact same scenario. The difference, of course, is that Christianity doesn't peddle this obtuse, nasty, bullying tactic.. while transgenderism does. Non-believers are free to not believe, and they are allowed to say so without being accused of being bigots or performing hate speech..
WTF id wrong with you?

Are you kept from using the restroom because you are a Christian?
Have you been fired from a job because you are a Christian?
No, and NO?
Then why don't you stop acting like some whiney bitch.

You are not harmed in any way be any LGBTQ+ person being themselves so why do you insist on harming them?
Your "sensitivities" are offended?
Well big flipping shit.
Now you can go up and verbally attack any of these people you choose.
BUT
It won't be the LGBTQ+ lashing back.
It will be just people walking by offended by your actions and posting your ass on the internet.

Welcome to the 21st century.
Now I realize you're under shock right now.
Trump made you think you could say or do any of your crap in public because he'd stick up for you.
We used to not say or do those things out of just plain good manners
Now buttholes are slapped down after they're posted, doxed, outed and crapped on.
Now the Twitters and FBs are shutting you down.
Not because you're "conservatives"
But because the hate you spread is as dangerous as your lies.

WTF id wrong with you?

Are you kept from using the restroom because you are a Christian?
Have you been fired from a job because you are a Christian?
No, and NO?
Then why don't you stop acting like some whiney bitch.

You are not harmed in any way be any LGBTQ+ person being themselves so why do you insist on harming them?
Your "sensitivities" are offended?
Well big flipping shit.
Now you can go up and verbally attack any of these people you choose.
BUT
It won't be the LGBTQ+ lashing back.
It will be just people walking by offended by your actions and posting your ass on the internet.

Welcome to the 21st century.
Now I realize you're under shock right now.
Trump made you think you could say or do any of your crap in public because he'd stick up for you.
We used to not say or do those things out of just plain good manners
Now buttholes are slapped down after they're posted, doxed, outed and crapped on.
Now the Twitters and FBs are shutting you down.
Not because you're "conservatives"
But because the hate you spread is as dangerous as your lies.
You prove my point. Trans and Christians both have an ideology that transcends the physical spectrum

But.. the big difference.

Trans demand that ALL must believe and participate in their beliefs. If anyone doesn't obey the ideology, it is "hate" of trans people, and the sinner is to be branded, slandered, and shunned. (this is what you're doing)

Christians do not. People are free to believe and or not believe. If you chose not believe, yes, you'd be a "sinner" by definition within the religion, but you don't "hate" them, you're just a non-believer. You shouldn't be condemned by society because we're not in a theocracy.

Trans want to squash and condemn all non-believers of their ideology, to spread it by conquering and censoring those who don't believe. Christianity is a free will religion.

If Christians acted as the Trans community is doing... you probably wouldn't like it if you were a non-believer. The actions and methods of the Trans community are disrespectful and authoritarian. You should not be supporting these methods.

So we have a radical left-wing that is aggressively and successfully pushing transgender ideology into public schools.

The problem I see is that transgender ideology has all the exact same things that a religion has, and thus public schools shouldn't be allowed to champion them.

Let's compare Transgender Ideology to Christianity.

Both are based on an unprovable assumption. The assumption in Christianity is that God the Father exists, Christ Jesus was born to Mary, etc. The assumption in transgender ideology is that the interconnected sex/gender can be fluid and change based on the feelings of the individual.

Both are professed based on feelings. You'll often hear Christians say how they "feel" the spirit. You'll hear transgender people say they "feel" like the opposite sex.

Here is where they differ:

In Transgenderism, if you disagree with their ideological, unprovable claims, you're a transphobe who is guilty of harm. In Christianity, if you disagree with their religious, unprovable claims, you're just fine.

So we're left with a choice.. do we:
A. Call people who reject Christianity as horrible Christophobes who are maliciously attacking the identities of believers? (to maintain the standard that transgenderism demands)
B. Treat transgenderism like we do Christianity, keep it out of our public schools, and realize it's a belief that you can follow or not follow, and you're not a bad person if you don't believe.
Change the rules. If you want to mutilate your body fine but those members should be reattached to your forehead allowing the public to stay away from you sick unicorns.

Yes, she did. But she still knew what the laws of her state were and what the rules of the club are.

What constitutes "Correctly". As pointed out 50 years ago, homosexuality was still listed as a mental illness. 100 years ago, people still referred to any female emotion as "hysteria"...
What constitutes CORRECTLY? Seriously? What the hell do you think is wrong with their bodies--their bodies work right. Their head is the one that has different wiring or different hormones resulting instability and conflict.

You are very silly----------hormones make up emotion. 100 years ago, they were more right than you are. Any EXTREME wild emotion may have been labeled as result of a womans hormones.....but hun, many still do the same thing and oddly they aren't always wrong. EMOTIONS are the result of brain chemistry, brain anatomy, and HORMONES.

I have always suspected that gay when not the result of trauma/molestation is the result of hormones not being released properly during utero. In many ways, I can see gay males especially when they are the bottom of the relationships could be said to be suffering from Hysteria (despite not having a uterus.)

While we are forming in mothers bellies----male/female hormones are released at different times causing the testies to drop and the brain to wire as male or female. I suspect what happens is that the hormone levels or type aren't correct for whatever reason causing hormone releases to conflict with one another instead of enhancing or helping previous or future hormone releases resulting in a male body that might have a more femine brain or a female body's who didnt get the right or enough of the male hormones causing it to feel more male.

Huh?

Actually, that's like saying that telling white people to not be racists is forcing them to accept minorities.

Um, okay. Witch burnings, crusades, inquisitions, religious wars... um, you guys have a long history of not only stamping out other religions that don't believe Jesus Did Magic Tricks, but a history of killing each other over disagreements about which Magic Tricks Jesus Did.

Not even a close scenario, really. Religion is at the end of the day a choice. Gender identity and sexual orientation are not.

I know EXACTLY what day I stopped being a Christian. It was the day of my mother's wake and the nasty old Lesbian in a habit who used to torment me as a child said, "God had to have a good reason". She's lucky I didn't punch her in the face.

In short, it was a choice.

On the other hand, I didn't choose my sexuality. I knew I liked girls shortly after puberty. I knew i still liked them even after the frustrated homosexuals in the habits started screaming at us about sexual desire being a sin.

What constitutes CORRECTLY? Seriously? What the hell do you think is wrong with their bodies--their bodies work right. Their head is the one that has different wiring or different hormones resulting instability and conflict.

You are very silly----------hormones make up emotion. 100 years ago, they were more right than you are. Any EXTREME wild emotion may have been labeled as result of a womans hormones.....but hun, many still do the same thing and oddly they aren't always wrong. EMOTIONS are the result of brain chemistry, brain anatomy, and HORMONES.

Men and women are both effected by their hormones.... the difference is, all the aggression and stupidity caused by testosterone is considered "normal". Meanwhile, in oldy days, any woman who was too opinionated was considered 'hysterical'. Don't have an opinion, like thinking you should be able to vote. we'll lock you up for hysteria if you do.

I have always suspected that gay when not the result of trauma/molestation is the result of hormones not being released properly during utero. In many ways, I can see gay males especially when they are the bottom of the relationships could be said to be suffering from Hysteria (despite not having a uterus.)

I am always amazed how people who hate homosexuals so much spend so much time thinking about gay sex acts. It's like a vegetarian who can't stop describing steak.

While we are forming in mothers bellies----male/female hormones are released at different times causing the testies to drop and the brain to wire as male or female. I suspect what happens is that the hormone levels or type aren't correct for whatever reason causing hormone releases to conflict with one another instead of enhancing or helping previous or future hormone releases resulting in a male body that might have a more femine brain or a female body's who didnt get the right or enough of the male hormones causing it to feel more male.

There might be some logic to that, but then that would prove the point that people have no more control over their sexual orientation than their skin color or eye color. Therefore worthy of protection under the law.

ou prove my point. Trans and Christians both have an ideology that transcends the physical spectrum

Trans demand that ALL must believe and participate in their beliefs. If anyone doesn't obey the ideology, it is "hate" of trans people, and the sinner is to be branded, slandered, and shunned. (this is what you're doing)

Christians do not. People are free to believe and or not believe. If you chose not believe, yes, you'd be a "sinner" by definition within the religion, but you don't "hate" them, you're just a non-believer. You shouldn't be condemned by society because we're not in a theocracy.
Okay, except that these modern notions of religious tolerance aren't that old. Christianity has been around for 2000 years... 2000 years of wiping out other religions - which is why you won't find a follower of Zeus or Odin or Quetzalcoatl today - of fighting religious wars, of torturing heretics.

We've maybe had 200 year since the 'enlightenment', which Christians have fought every step of the way.

Trans want to squash and condemn all non-believers of their ideology, to spread it by conquering and censoring those who don't believe. Christianity is a free will religion.

Again, Torquemada would like to have a word with you.

If Christians acted as the Trans community is doing... you probably wouldn't like it if you were a non-believer. The actions and methods of the Trans community are disrespectful and authoritarian. You should not be supporting these methods.

I've yet to see Trans people do stuff like THIS to the transphobes

1629973604176.png

1629973658296.png

People who believe in religion are somewhat on the same level as those who believe that transwomen are real women.
That's what the left doesn't understand.

Christianity/Trans Ideology = X

Both say X is real. They cannot prove X in any physical manner, and rely on metaphysical and perspective only.

The difference is, Trans ideology says if you don't comply with X, you're wrong, when at the same time the left will argue why they should have to even acknowledge a religion at all.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. For example, if a trans person is okay with trans ideology being taught in schools, then they'd have to be okay with teaching Christianity as well.

Both say X is real. They cannot prove X in any physical manner, and rely on metaphysical and perspective only.

The difference is, Trans ideology says if you don't comply with X, you're wrong, when at the same time the left will argue why they should have to even acknowledge a religion at all.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. For example, if a trans person is okay with trans ideology being taught in schools, then they'd have to be okay with teaching Christianity as well.

Trans people exist...

God doesn't.

There is one really huge difference between “transgenderism” and nearly all religions.

Religion defies objective proof. I have to admit that much. You really cannot prove any of them to be true, but you can't prove them to be false, either.

Transgenderism is objectively, undeniably, bullshit. We have a surfeit of hard, objective, scientific proof concerning the distinctions between men and women. As a matter of undeniable, immutable scientific fact, a man is not, and cannot become a woman, and a woman is not, and cannot become a man.

Religion can be tricky to reconcile with science, but transgenderism utterly repudiates science.

There is one really huge difference between “transgenderism” and nearly all religions.

Religion defies objective proof. I have to admit that much. You really cannot prove any of them to be true, but you can't prove them to be false, either.
Well, you certainly can prove religion to be false.

Take Mormonism.

We know that the Abraham Papyrus was in fact a Ptomoleic funerary scroll.
We know the Kinderhook plates were fakes made by people who were punking Joseph Smith
We know that there wasn't a lost tribe of Israel living in the Americas
We know there aren't people in Quaker Dress living on the moon like Smith said there would be.

Transgenderism is objectively, undeniably, bullshit. We have a surfeit of hard, objective, scientific proof concerning the distinctions between men and women. As a matter of undeniable, immutable scientific fact, a man is not, and cannot become a woman, and a woman is not, and cannot become a man.

We also know that Gender Dysphoria is a real, diagnosable medical condition. Just like anxiety or depression or many other psychological pathologies regular people live with every day.

Religion can be tricky to reconcile with science, but transgenderism utterly repudiates science.

Not at all. Religion can't be reconciled with science because Science is a constant search for truth. Religion, on the other hand, claims to know the truth to start with. If something in a religion is disproven, or just proves to be unpopular, then the religion can pretend it just wasn't a big deal.

Science, on the other hand, has to admit its errors. You get more evidence, you adapt the theory. 100 years ago, gender dysphoria was considered a mental illness, now we just realize it's another mental condition that people can function just fine with.

You prove my point. Trans and Christians both have an ideology that transcends the physical spectrum

Oh effin please!!!!!

Show me one time where a Transexual went out and demanded a church be shut down because someone inside was offensive, just one.
But I can show you churches demanding laws to make being Trans illegal.
I can show you laws demanding these people convert to your view or go to prison.
Show me one law anywhere requiring someone to become a Tran or go to prison.

NOW! Allow me to clear your misperception.
Transexuals want to be left alone to live their lives just like you.
They're trying to find their way forward just like you.

Now with that understood your objections are clear...

You're scared of a reach-around...
1630026115927.png

Oh effin please!!!!!

Show me one time where a Transexual went out and demanded a church be shut down because someone inside was offensive, just one.
The Trans/Gender Fluid Movement constantly attacks and/or attempts to censor any viewpoint that values and encourages that there are 2 sexes, and we are given them at birth, and that defines our gender. They call it hate speech, and they think hate speech should be prosecuted, and those who say "hate speech" should not be allowed to speak.

Well, Christianity believes that God created a man and a woman, the diversity between them is a positive, and they aren't changed based on how you feel. Thus, the Trans/Gender Fluid movement is trying to attack and shut out Christianity from society, albeit not directly. If you want to try to sneak of this on a technicality, be my guest.

But, what I'm saying is entirely accurate, I'm basically using their own words. It's me standing in front of the owner of a car manufacturer saying "Hey, I've got no issue with you! I might be fighting to squash any production of oil or gasoline, but hey.. that's totally different!"

But I can show you churches demanding laws to make being Trans illegal.
I can show you laws demanding these people convert to your view or go to prison.
Where? That would be horrible, and clearly leaving the realm of how people of Christian faith should behave.

NOW! Allow me to clear your misperception.
Transexuals want to be left alone to live their lives just like you.
That's incorrect.

The trans/Gender fluid movement is actively trying to force their theological view of a fluid, metaphysical change of gender onto the rest of us.

I'm the one trying to be left alone, sitting on the chair of biological truth and the psychological constant that sex is absolutely and deeply connected to the workings and function of the human body and brain.

It's the Trans theology that is pressuring others to enforce censorship of those who don't agree with them, damaging the names and livelihoods of those not agreeing with them, and even fighting for criminal charges for not saying the right pronouns.

Just like you have a right not to believe in Christianity, I have a right to not believe that a man cannot just mystically become a woman. Neither statements are hateful, neither are bigoted. And neither Christianity nor Trans theory should be pressured by force onto the public or taught to our children via indoctrination. Christians pay for private schools to teach their children the ways of Christ. Trans should start their own schools as well if they want their ideology to be taught to children. Public schools should stay in the realm of non-political/religious, basic scientific truths about human beings. Biology.

Last edited:
A mental illness does not change the physical characteristics that clearly distinguish men from women.
Also notice, when people have depression.. we don't change the world's standards to make a depressed person feel better. We don't make everyone's work day start at 11am because the depressed person wants to sleep in. No, we want the depressed person to get better, but they don't get to dictate to the masses, just as the trans movement shouldn't get to do so in regards to what a man or a woman is. If it's a mental illness, why are we so focused on forcing everyone to play along with it? Shouldn't we be trying to help them cope with their condition? And even if it means they want to have their own personal definitions, it ends there, and the rest of us can keep the biological, established ones?

Forum List

Back