US sending its proxy into Gaza for the money

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
SCENARIO -- Neo Cons plus assorted lunatics and psychos .
The Gaza Psy Op is worth at least half a trillion dollars .
The money belongs to Palestine but tragically lies under the sea and is the combined estimated worth of Oil ( 1.7 billion barrels )and natural Gas ( 122 billion cubic feet of natural gas ).

PROBLEM
How to take something which does not belong to us
ANSWER
Create a Psy Op that gives us the excuse to obliterate the whole strip and plant a new flag

STATUS REPORT
Within a few days of our False Flag , we had sold 12 exploration licences to 6 different companies
REQUIRED FURTHER ACTION
Repeat the same strategy in the West Bank where there are more huge Oil and Gas Reserves

P.R. ACTIVITY . Make out the Palestinians are 100% Hamas followers and all of them are murdering animals
Make out the US is in favour of a cease fire but secretly do next to nothing but just keep pumping money , ordnance and fighters to our proxy apologists
METHOD .
Usual MSM and TV Fake Stories and continual propaganda .

The Normies and Sheeple will stand with their mouths wide open , convinced that it a conspiracy which is anti semitic , just for added value

The money belongs to Palestine but tragically lies under the sea and is the combined estimated worth of Oil ( 1.7 billion barrels )and natural Gas ( 122 billion cubic feet of natural gas ).

PROBLEM
ANSWER
Create a Psy Op that gives us the excuse to obliterate the whole strip and plant a new flag

STATUS REPORT
Within a few days of our False Flag , we had sold 12 exploration licences to 6 different companies
REQUIRED FURTHER ACTION
Repeat the same strategy in the West Bank where there are more huge Oil and Gas Reserves

P.R. ACTIVITY . Make out the Palestinians are 100% Hamas followers and all of them are murdering animals
Make out the US is in favour of a cease fire but secretly do next to nothing but just keep pumping money , ordnance and fighters to our proxy apologists
METHOD .

The Normies and Sheeple will stand with their mouths wide open , convinced that it a conspiracy which is anti semitic , just for added value
Israel won control of Gaza in 1967, LOL, I bet they won't relinquish control of it again. Hamas is getting what they deserve.

PROBLEM
ANSWER

STATUS REPORT
REQUIRED FURTHER ACTION

METHOD .

That's outrageous! Hamas has maybe 90% support.

Israel won control of Gaza in 1967, LOL, I bet they won't relinquish control of it again. Hamas is getting what they deserve.
In terms of the local conflict I could not really care a great deal but I guess the the need to fake it in the way it is being played is disgusting and is a cross mixture of super bullies and tyrants .
It runs into enormous problems if the US has not bought off ME neighbours because I just know Russia will be playing with plans to wrest the initiative from Israel and the US .
Probably via resumed , heavy and spreading conflict in Syria is my best guess .

But I rest on my over riding point is that all moves are motivated by money and when you follow it that is when you find out what is really happening .

Last edited:

That's outrageous! Hamas has maybe 90% support.
Probably agree with you but I did not write the scenario to suit me .
I wrote it to reflect the nearest to the present actual position , imho .And , as it were , with the voice of Deep State as the "sound track" .

But you cannot erase the money trail plus the Israelis ordering a Stand Down to allow Hamas into Israel to guarantee that it started in what the Normies think put Israel on the higher moral ground .
A position which unthinking Gullibles swallowed with little or no thought .

Last edited:
Gaza used to be known for its fine dining establishments and 5 star beachfront hotels. Now look at it since Hamas moved in spoiled it for everybody.

Gaza used to be known for its fine dining establishments and 5 star beachfront hotels. Now look at it since Hamas moved in spoiled it for everybody.
Shocking isn't it . No decent gentlemany Officer types there I fear .

BUT there is half a trillion at stake .

Forum List

Back